No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Starbucks loving Went clone? He really must be expensive!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      A Starbucks loving Went clone? He really must be expensive!

That's the one...

Guh, for some reason that hideous outfit and the silly outfit make his lips stand out all the more... or am I just focusing on the good?

sigpic

Comment

His lips always stand out

sigpic

Comment

That's a very good point, silly me!

You've said smarter things!

Oh shush!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's a good job he's a great guy, 'cause he's too bloody cheeky for his own good!

Mmmm, yum!

I'm stood right here you know...

Yep, I know!

sigpic

Comment

We know, we see you! Ogle you might be the better word

sigpic

Comment

He's kinda hard to miss!!

He looks like he's ordering beers!

sigpic

Comment

*bumps thread*

No time tonight I'm afraid, but I couldn't let the thread go almost 24 hours without a post!!

sigpic

Comment

I just have to share this because it has put such a smile on my face. I went to listen to the Silver Screen Classics by the Vancouver Orchestra Symphony today with a friend, and the end of it literally was a scene from the movies. They had two singers for some of the songs and according to the program they'd been dating for five years. At the end the conductor said a little thing and then the male singer started talking, about Thanksgiving and then to his girlfriend. Both of their parents were there and the girl didn't know this and he gives this speech about how much he's enjoyed the past few years and he hopes they will enjoy the future together too and then he gets down on one knee and proposes. The entire place got up and applauded. It was just so romantic. Oh and towards the end of his speech the orchestra started playing. Literally something from the movies. I'm in such a happy place now.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hi there Pit!!

We were talking towels in the Pet Shop and I stumbled upon this, and though I'd share right away

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        I just have to share this because it has put such a smile on my face. I went to listen to the Silver Screen Classics by the Vancouver Orchestra Symphony today with a friend, and the end of it literally was a scene from the movies. They had two singers for some of the songs and according to the program they'd been dating for five years. At the end the conductor said a little thing and then the male singer started talking, about Thanksgiving and then to his girlfriend. Both of their parents were there and the girl didn't know this and he gives this speech about how much he's enjoyed the past few years and he hopes they will enjoy the future together too and then he gets down on one knee and proposes. The entire place got up and applauded. It was just so romantic. Oh and towards the end of his speech the orchestra started playing. Literally something from the movies. I'm in such a happy place now.
                        Awwww!! That is so cute
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

"No. We're not going to find her bones and burn them"

"A) It's my thunker and I don't hurt my thunkers"

"B) My thunkers are from all over who knows where her bones might be?! Getting there might involve flying."

"And I don't like flying."
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

"Besides she's just occasionally groping me, no harm done."
                            "What if she decides to get grope happy mid-hunt?"

"My thunkers know better than that"

"And hey, she could be useful"
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

"She can go to places we can't"

"Not that there are many places we can't get into"
                              "Dean, it's a ghost..."

"It is a SHE"

"And it's not like I'm going to bang her, banging the unbangables is kinda your thing."
                              Last edited by Salamas; 28 November 2009, 11:02 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I want to thank the american Tv execs who chose not to air Supernatural due to the Holiday and explain to them what they can do with an extremely large turkey....

Oh, and happy holidays everyone!

Seriously, dude, JadedWraith is a bit cranky...Just say yes to everything she says.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X