Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    hola new chick!! just a few things you should know while you're settling in here

Rules of Fanaticism
    For the up and rising Fangirl/Fanboy

#01-Expect everything, assume nothing.
    #02-Kinkiness is not an option, it's a requirement.
    #03-Check your sanity at the door.
    #04-Fandom is like mold; you don't know when or where it starts, but when you do find it, it's all consuming.
    #05-Never fault another fan for their fantasy.
    #06-Bring your own drool bucket and thunk mat.
    #07-Bare Skin is the holy grail. The more exposed, the more you're loved.
    #08-Always support your fellow thunker. The stronger the team, the more fun it is to thunk!
    #09-No lurking! Every fangirl is compelled to thunk actively!
    #10-Always alert your fellow thunkers of "viewing opportunities."
    #11-New sources of thunk material will be watched at the first available opportunity. No excuses.
    #12-Screw social life. It's all about the fandom.

now this is a working list so if you have something to add, don't feel shy!

Great list! Inspired me to 'delurk'
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Hi, Iolanda, and welcome back! Hope your cold let you enjoy Belgium after all.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Reel/26.jpg
      Hey! I'll be back for just 2 days until my con in Birmingham

Spoiler:
      I didn't see much of Belgium, just a snippet from Brugge and I was 2 hrs in Oostende, and I finally was able to cycle at least a bit towards Blankenberge where we were at a café which came with a large playground for my god niece and when we got there the music from 5x05's preview for me (they also played Metallica and other general good stuff, very much to the dislike of my dad and to the like of the rest of us).

Holiday was still very good, though, I had a great time with my godniece and her little sister. The small one was a sunshine, and in the end (when I felt better) I was allowed to hold her or feed her but (according to my mum): "Don't touch her hands, don't breathe into her face".

My god niece was great as well. She did not only cycle on her own (which was far to dangerous on a normal street), but she also cycled with her bike being bond to her mums bike with a trailgator. We also painted a lot and she can now write and type her name and my (shortened) name as well as, with a little help, Mama, Papa, Oma and Opa. Sometimes its a little odd with all the stuff she is able to do, like putting music on on her dads Macbook or watching pictures on a camera. I learned to ride a bike with 5 or 6, made my first picture when I was 6, our family had the first computer when I was 11 - and she is 3.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I wanted to share a picture I made from screen caps. Hope you like it.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Clandestine View Post

Spoiler:
            http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o396/lightparticle/mj.jpg
            Very nice!

New Michael Muller shot:

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hello everyone!! I've been lurking awhile (here and the Castiel thread), decided it was time to stop being on the outside looking in. I love the pics you all post, don't worry, I brought my own drool bucket. I've enjoyed reading through most of the past posts, everyone here seems really friendly! Please forgive me if any of my posts go a little wonky, I'm new to this.
              WELCOME to the Pit. glad you found us - and it's needles to mention we'll never let you go again *muahahahaaaaaaaaa*
              Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Thanks, it was a really smooth drive this time.
              that's good to hear and you brought sunshine back
              Feel free to borrow him (and the car) any time.
              kewl, thank you now i have Pic, Pal and a Car. what do i want more - would e great if i could remember the name of my own clone though
              There's one other thing that helps for throat infections, that's vanilla ice cream. It must be the real deal, though, because vanilla is a natural antiseptic, which is is why they give it to you in the hospital when you had your tonsils removed.
              oh.. really? *runs off to get some ice cream*

It is said that camomile has all sorts of healing attributes and can be used both internally as well as externally due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
              yep, except when cleaning eyes (what i did when my other rabbit Troll had his eye infection) - there i used fennel tea because i did dry out the durface of the eye - or was it vice-a-versa? [QUOTE]

Spoiler:
              http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o396/lightparticle/mj.jpg
              LOL i just love this scene. thank you!

Comment

I already feel so welcome here among fellow sci fi fans. Not to mention we all have very good taste! As for certain parts of Jensen... mmmmm where do I start!
                LOL, I know what you mean!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                Hey! I'll be back for just 2 days until my con in Birmingham

Spoiler:
                I didn't see much of Belgium, just a snippet from Brugge and I was 2 hrs in Oostende, and I finally was able to cycle at least a bit towards Blankenberge where we were at a café which came with a large playground for my god niece and when we got there the music from 5x05's preview for me (they also played Metallica and other general good stuff, very much to the dislike of my dad and to the like of the rest of us).

Holiday was still very good, though, I had a great time with my godniece and her little sister. The small one was a sunshine, and in the end (when I felt better) I was allowed to hold her or feed her but (according to my mum): "Don't touch her hands, don't breathe into her face".

My god niece was great as well. She did not only cycle on her own (which was far to dangerous on a normal street), but she also cycled with her bike being bond to her mums bike with a trailgator. We also painted a lot and she can now write and type her name and my (shortened) name as well as, with a little help, Mama, Papa, Oma and Opa. Sometimes its a little odd with all the stuff she is able to do, like putting music on on her dads Macbook or watching pictures on a camera. I learned to ride a bike with 5 or 6, made my first picture when I was 6, our family had the first computer when I was 11 - and she is 3.
                Glad you did get to have some fun. Sounds like a great family outing. And your nieces must be adorable.

Mmmh, leather p0rn for breakfast....

Great idea, Clandestine, and well made! That scene was just hilarious.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                Very nice!

New Michael Muller shot:
                WOW! Made me think of Sam's comment in Tall Tales - "Too precious for this world". I really can't decide what I like more - Dean's cockiness and bravado, or Jensen's soft side... Naaah, who am I kidding - it's the combination of both.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                now i have Pic, Pal and a Car. what do i want more - would e great if i could remember the name of my own clone though

oh.. really? *runs off to get some ice cream*

yep, except when cleaning eyes (what i did when my other rabbit Troll had his eye infection) - there i used fennel tea because i did dry out the durface of the eye - or was it vice-a-versa?
                What, you're having a threesome going now?

No, you were right, camomile does dry out skins and membranes, which is why you should never use it for inhalations. Fennel or thyme is much better.

I downloaded a vid from YT to this song some time ago, and rewatching it yesterday inspired this sig. It's up for grabs if any of you double thunkers want it. I wanted to post the link, but the vid's no longer there.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Love the sig! So true! XD

*pretending to be innocent*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    Love the sig! So true! XD

Thanks! *huggles* (Actually, this was my first attempt at a 'manip' - the picture on the left are in fact two different shots...)

Yeah, they like to pretend...

... but we can see right through them.

I can do better than that.

Not what I meant. And leave that poor Disembodied!Sam clone alone, you're making him uncomfortable.

sigpic

Comment

See right through them!

My Cuddles (my Sammy clone) didn't come home last night, I guess you found him. Can I have him back, please? In one piece I don't want to hurt your clone...

"She wouldn't do that. Would she?"
                      sigpic

Comment

See right through them!

My Cuddles (my Sammy clone) didn't come home last night, I guess you found him. Can I have him back, please? In one piece I don't want to hurt your clone...

I wouldn't be so sure - I don't think it would be wise to come between Jen and her Sam clone.

So that's who it is. Tut, tut, naughty boy for not coming home! I'll send him right over.

Does he really have to go? We're just playing 'High School'.

Yes, he does. Maybe he can come back to play some time - with Jen's permission!

sigpic

Comment

He has to come home and help me with the house work first *cough* Then he can come and play
                          sigpic

Comment

He has to come home and help me with the house work first *cough* Then he can come and play
                            Oh, the chore!

Anyway, gonna say bye for a few days. Off to a conference, which is has a full-day program, so I won't even bother bringing my laptop. I may be able to stop by if the hotel has a business center that's open late, other wise I'll see you Friday afternoon.

Have a good week, and keep thunking! *huggles Pit and runs out*

Great, now everybody's gone.
                            Playing by yourself is no fun. *pouts*

sigpic

Comment

Oh! Will miss you. I hope you have fun! And come back safe and soon *huggles*

*can't believe Stars is leaving him behind*
                              sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X