No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could only find these (the rest have been posted already)

sigpic

Comment

hm... yes, but have they been posted recently b/c i really can't be bothered to look back thru the whole thread searching for them.... my poor computer would crash and burn before i even got half-way thru....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        aww, is this you? these are cute pictures
        lol,I wish!

Comment

GAH lost Star's post. did you make it home safely stars?

aww, Pal can always give me a lift. need to to do some shopping ^^
          Yup, we're all back home safe and sound. And I'm sure Pal would love to take you for a spin. I don't let him drive me, I can just imagine what would happen if some of the other Mom's from school saw me riding around with a hot young thing like him...

thank you lilith. i always drink tea made from fresh ginger and honey. lemon is too acidic at the moment, would hurt my throat more. but i didn't know that rosemary works too. thank you
          Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          i don't trust western medicine... too many chemicals for my liking... so i read up on herbal remedies... i think b/t me, my dad, and my cousin [( who's an auvedic practitioner )] we have a remedy for just about everything... also if your cough is really bad, try a ripe banana with black pepper....
          I found camomile tea with milk and honey is good for soothing a sore throat. Oh, and onion syrup (made from simmering onions with honey) is great for coughs and congested chests.

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          Afternoon Pit! How is everybody?
          Brrrrr, why is it so cold outside?

Actually, I find the 7?C we have here quite balmy compared to the -5?C we had this morning...

i've been asking that for the past 48 hrs jen!!! i need any and all pics you have of dean sitting on/leaning on/propped up against the impala!! i need it for perspective reference for my hirnling drawing
          Oh, not just sitting ON the hood? Here's what else I have, sorry if some of them were posted before.

Spoilered for size
          Spoiler:
          Last edited by starg8fans; 19 October 2009, 12:16 PM.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Comment

*killed by all the pics* x.x

that's good to hear that you got home savely Stars. well i wouldn't mind showing off with Pal in the car.. where are the keys? *hrrhrr*

what i also like when i have coughs is fennel honey. i make myself onion juice (onions + sugar) *mjamjam*

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                I found camomile tea with milk and honey is good for soothing a sore throat. Oh, and onion syrup (made from simmering onions with honey) is great for coughs and congested chests.
                i've not tried chamomile for colds... i know it's supposed to do wonders for stress tho i tend to use it in lieu of coffee... caffine makes me drowsy, and i've never been able to stand the smell

i had to reevaluate when i started my concept sketch... these are absolutely wonderful!
                sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!! I've been lurking awhile (here and the Castiel thread), decided it was time to stop being on the outside looking in. I love the pics you all post, don't worry, I brought my own drool bucket. I've enjoyed reading through most of the past posts, everyone here seems really friendly! Please forgive me if any of my posts go a little wonky, I'm new to this.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Clandestine View Post
                    Hello everyone!! I've been lurking awhile (here and the Castiel thread), decided it was time to stop being on the outside looking in. I love the pics you all post, don't worry, I brought my own drool bucket. I've enjoyed reading through most of the past posts, everyone here seems really friendly! Please forgive me if any of my posts go a little wonky, I'm new to this.
                    Big welcome to the Pit! Nice to have another thunker around!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jenova. I really enjoy your screen caps. All Hail Queen of the Screen Caps!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome! First post in a Stargate forum and it goes to a Supernatural thread
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

*killed by all the pics* x.x

that's good to hear that you got home savely Stars. well i wouldn't mind showing off with Pal in the car.. where are the keys? *hrrhrr*

what i also like when i have coughs is fennel honey. i make myself onion juice (onions + sugar) *mjamjam*
                          Thanks, it was a really smooth drive this time.

Feel free to borrow him (and the car) any time.

There's one other thing that helps for throat infections, that's vanilla ice cream. It must be the real deal, though, because vanilla is a natural antiseptic, which is is why they give it to you in the hospital when you had your tonsils removed.

i've not tried chamomile for colds... i know it's supposed to do wonders for stress tho i tend to use it in lieu of coffee... caffine makes me drowsy, and i've never been able to stand the smell

i had to reevaluate when i started my concept sketch... these are absolutely wonderful!
                          It is said that camomile has all sorts of healing attributes and can be used both internally as well as externally due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.

Glad the pictures hit the spot!

Hi there, Clandestine! I've seen your name at the bottom of the page a couple of times. Glad you decided to de- Don't worry, you'll feel at home in no time. I was where you are not that long ago, total newbie to anything forum, but it's been one great ride.

Any special thunk about Dean/Jensen or *cough* certain parts of him?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            Welcome! First post in a Stargate forum and it goes to a Supernatural thread
                            Hi, Iolanda, and welcome back! Hope your cold let you enjoy Belgium after all.

sigpic

Comment

hola new chick!! just a few things you should know while you're settling in here

Rules of Fanaticism
                              For the up and rising Fangirl/Fanboy

#01-Expect everything, assume nothing.
                              #02-Kinkiness is not an option, it's a requirement.
                              #03-Check your sanity at the door.
                              #04-Fandom is like mold; you don't know when or where it starts, but when you do find it, it's all consuming.
                              #05-Never fault another fan for their fantasy.
                              #06-Bring your own drool bucket and thunk mat.
                              #07-Bare Skin is the holy grail. The more exposed, the more you're loved.
                              #08-Always support your fellow thunker. The stronger the team, the more fun it is to thunk!
                              #09-No lurking! Every fangirl is compelled to thunk actively!
                              #10-Always alert your fellow thunkers of "viewing opportunities."
                              #11-New sources of thunk material will be watched at the first available opportunity. No excuses.
                              #12-Screw social life. It's all about the fandom.

now this is a working list so if you have something to add, don't feel shy!
                              sigpic

Comment

I already feel so welcome here among fellow sci fi fans. Not to mention we all have very good taste! As for certain parts of Jensen... mmmmm where do I start!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X