Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    I just finished "Ten Inch Hero". And now I am so teared up. But I loved it and I loved every single love story in it. Says someone, who normally doesn't hunt for love stories.

Spoiler:
    And what Jen says? Its so true.

Jensen was so cute in it. Especially in the end.

Spoiler:
    Normally I don't like the "turn the nonconformist into someone who fits the norm" - endings, but I think that it really worked here. Just can't imagine Pristley to skip the hair, the shirts and the kilt forever
    What was it Jen says? I only saw the scenes with Jensen in it. And those only once.

I agree, I'd like to think that
    Spoiler:
    Priestley went from one extreme to the other, but that in the end he'll settle for something in between.

Ah, thank you, that will help me! *takes notes* Also: Hooray for the Jensen dream!
    Glad to be of help. And I sure hope it was not the last one...

Caps from Dream a Little Dream of Me.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      What was it Jen says? I only saw the scenes with Jensen in it. And those only once.

I agree, I'd like to think that
      Spoiler:
      Priestley went from one extreme to the other, but that in the end he'll settle for something in between.

Glad to be of help. And I sure hope it was not the last one...
      OT (TIH)

Spoiler:
      Jen is that girl who is chatting with some guy and when she finally dares to meet him, she runs away after she sees him, because he is really good looking.
      Reason for that is, that guys like him tend to not see girls like her at all. If they notice her, then only because she is in the way for their view on Tish. If guys like him tend to really talk to girls like her, then they tell that she is nice and such and then they are gone.

Just found a transcript of that scene here:

Spoiler:

Ext. Campground – night

Jen sits, staring at the fire. Tish and Piper sit nearby but Jen doesn’t seem to notice them.

Piper: Jen? Honey? Please talk to us.

Nothing.

Tish: How about I drive back down and tell Fuzzy22 that you have cold feet and that you’ll...
      Jen: No.
      Tish: Why not, Jen? He came a long way to meet you?

She just shakes her head.

Piper: I don’t understand what you saw that we missed.

Tish takes a long drink of her beer. Jen wraps her arms around her legs, holding them tight.

Tish: All I saw was a guy looking for the woman of his dreams.
      Jen: A guy like that never dreams about a woman like me.

She kicks some leaves into the fire.

Tish: Is this about how cute he is? I’d thought you’d be happy! Not to mention pretty damn relieved.
      Piper: Besides, you always said looks don’t matter.

Jen screams at them.

Jen: That was before I knew he was Brad ****ing Pitt.

Tears rolling down her cheeks, she picks up a stick and starts ripping it apart.

Jen: There’s no way a man who looks like that is going to want me.
      Tish: That’s crazy.
      Jen: It is? Look at Tadd. when he came in the shop, he didn’t exactly beeline to me, did he?
      Piper: But Tadd’s a superficial ********, everyone knows that.

Tish looks at her.

Piper: Well, everyone exept Tish.
      Jen: No, There are rules. Girls who look like you don’t know about them, but the rest of us do.

She tosses the broken stick into the fire.

Jen: We like to pretend. If I loose 10 pouds, if I get rid of my glasses, if I get my nose fixed, if I buy new boobs. But we know the truth.

Tears start again. Piper cries with her friends.

Tish: I’m sorry but that’s Bull****. I see you breeze through classes that I can’t even understand the title off. I see you helping all those homeless guys that no one else can even look at. You bring out the best in everyone. You have so much to offer and to say you don’t because of how you look is total bull****.

Jen jumps up, spins on her.

Jen: I never said I don’t have a lot to offer. I said that people’ll never know because they don’t see me.

Jen stomps around but never really changes location.

Jen: How many proms did you miss in High School because no one asked you? How many times have your friends left you sitting alone while they danced with guys? How many times have customers ignored you because they’re trying to get a better look at me?! So until that happens, Until you’re told time and time again that your place in life is in the background, don’t you dare telling me that it’s bull****.

She sits down.

Jen: You don’t know ****.

Tish sits behind her. She wraps her arms around from the back. Piper scoots in from the side and strokes her hair.

Piper: All I saw tonight was a man with eyes full of hope.
      Jen: Hope...That would change into dissapointment the minute he saw me. The forced smile, the polite conversation, I couldn’t stand that. Not after all this.

She sobs as her two friends rock her.

Felt too much like experiences I had...
      Last edited by iolanda; 07 September 2009, 06:29 AM.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

I know, way too early - stupid insomnia... Good opportunity to catch up here, though. You've been chatty, I like!
        *huggles Stars*

I think German dubbing gives you enough cause for a rant , so I'm totally with you on this.
        You guys should see some Russian dubbing, I remember getting a Russian channel and maaan, the dubbing was horrid. You could clearly hear the English under the Russian. It shows that that station cheaped out and didn't buy the show without the sound.

Really? Green is more common than blue? I didn't know that. The question is what qualifies as 'green'. I've never seen eyes this color before, I mean they really are green.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_426.jpg
        Well, I think just blue is rarer than green. You do get a lot of greyblue eyes, which you know depending on the light can look blue, but I've had cases where my eyes have looked green too. But just blue blue eyes are rare.

And I gotcha too.

Yeah, I know how that feels...
        And early again today.

Anyway, I will never rant about my insomnia again. When I managed to fall asleep again I HAD MY VERY FIRST JENSEN DREAM!!!! *suppresses fangirly shriek* I don't remember much about it, but it was some kind of party or disco, and he was standing right next to me close to the dance floor, wearing that red shirt from the caps (!), and we were both watching what was going on, and moving and bopping to the music, and kept bumping into each other because it was pretty crowded. I don't think he ever looked at me, but he just felt so good, all muscly and hot and... FIRM!
        *squee* Yay for Stars! That sounds like an interesting dream.

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

OT (TIH)

Spoiler:
          Jen is that girl who is chatting with some guy and when she finally dares to meet him, she runs away after she sees him, because he is really good looking.
          Reason for that is, that guys like him tend to not see girls like her at all. If they notice her, then only because she is in the way for their view on Tish. If guys like him tend to really talk to girls like her, then they tell that she is nice and such and then they are gone.

Just found a transcript of that scene here:

Spoiler:
          <snip>

Felt too much like experiences I had...
          Oh, I see. Yes, I guess most women feel that way. However,
          Spoiler:
          it kinda bugged me that they still cast somebody who was in my opinion reasonably attractive in that role. It made her reaction so unbelievable, and she just sounded whiny.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          *huggles Stars*

You guys should see some Russian dubbing, I remember getting a Russian channel and maaan, the dubbing was horrid. You could clearly hear the English under the Russian. It shows that that station cheaped out and didn't buy the show without the sound.
          *huggles Sal* Oh, I know, that bugged me no end when we lived in Moscow! They kept the English soundtrack for the noises, but it was so low that the voices were just a murmur, and you couldn't understand what was said. I also thought the Russian voice-overs sounded really disinterested and bored, like they were just reciting it from a piece of paper.

Well, I think just blue is rarer than green. You do get a lot of greyblue eyes, which you know depending on the light can look blue, but I've had cases where my eyes have looked green too. But just blue blue eyes are rare.
          You mean like Castiel's?

And early again today.

*squee* Yay for Stars! That sounds like an interesting dream.

Oh no, you poor thing! And yes it was.

Thanks for this cap, BTW. I had a few from this scene but couldn't remember which ep it was from. Dean's getting quite studious in S3, isn't he?

sigpic

Comment

Another great find, Fainne - wish I could green you, but this http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...reen-happy.gif is the best I can do ATM.
            naah, thank you hon! i had router problems - some pages didn't load. which was really annoying because i just bought that router. brought it back because i couldn't fix it and now i have a FRITZ!Box - which is pretty cool. everything works and i will never miss a picspam again
            Why would you be worried about Cas? Misha's gonna be a regular this season. (Gonna shut up right now since I don't know how you feel about spoilers...)
            i know he's coming back, but
            Spoiler:
            it really must have hurt being blown up. i mean there was a tooth in Chuck's hair noone's allowed to hurt my cute little cas *sniff*

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
            hey you *huggles*
            Worries with you though I trust our gals here when they say not to worry. Still *blush*
            thank you. i don't want our favourite angel to be hurt
            Originally posted by Kady View Post
            Gay, straight or bi, you have good taste, honey!! Welcome!
            couldn't have said it better
            I have a bra just like that.... *looks around*...er...oops!
            you and your bras...

Yes, it's even more noticeable with Jared. It's probably my age (technically, I could be their mother) but I really like them the way they are now. To illustrate:

Season 1:
            http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/cap229-1.jpg

Season 4:
            http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...DeanSamCar.jpg
            they grow so fast *sniff* but they'll always be my babies

naaa, just kidding. i prefer the older ones too

German dubbing.. yeah, best thing to do there: ignore!

OT
            Spoiler:
            What I hate even more, is when they do interviews and have the English original voice waaaay in the background (but you can still hear it) while shouting the "translation" over it in German! VERY annoying!
            I watched a DVD special with my father once and when we got to that, I couldn´t help yelling out loud: SHUT UP!!

But actually, I switched to original because it annoyed me when actors kept getting different voices in every movie. Either stick with one, or don´t do the dubbing in the first place.
            But then, the VOICE is the most important for an actor´s performance, take that away, it just doesn´t work anymore. Serious and heartbreaking scenes become hideous and cringeworthy with the wrong voice...
            Which is why dubbed movies/shows (which I know the original of) have become pure torture for me (and friends having to sit through them with me...) LOL. My mother keeps saying I was born in the wrong country.

once upon a time i didn't mind geerman dubbing either. but it's gotten worse the more tv shows i watch in english. (thanks Jen ) now i can't even watch tv shows in german where i don't know the original voice...
            Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            Amen sister!! No wonder no one speaks a proper English in Germany A friend once asked me why I thought Prison Break was such a good show. When I watched it in German I understood her question.

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...dce94eee82.jpg

And yet, German shops have no longer "Angebote" but "Sales" and coffee shops don´t sell "Kuchen" but "cake"
            With Prison Break, I actually have two friends who love that show but watch it in German
            yeah you know, this is something i don't get. what's wrong using the teerm Kuchen? some thigns don't need to be translated imo. i always have to think about my elderly relatives who don't speak english at all. they're having more and more troubles - even when they only do their shopping.
            there needs to be a good balance - that we keep our german but also use english terms.. but not for things like cake

Anyway, I will never rant about my insomnia again. When I managed to fall asleep again I HAD MY VERY FIRST JENSEN DREAM!!!! *suppresses fangirly shriek* I don't remember much about it, but it was some kind of party or disco, and he was standing right next to me close to the dance floor, wearing that red shirt from the caps (!), and we were both watching what was going on, and moving and bopping to the music, and kept bumping into each other because it was pretty crowded. I don't think he ever looked at me, but he just felt so good, all muscly and hot and... FIRM!
            YAYAYAY that's awesome! congratulations!!! but don't be too wild on him next time

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              naah, thank you hon! i had router problems - some pages didn't load. which was really annoying because i just bought that router. brought it back because i couldn't fix it and now i have a FRITZ!Box - which is pretty cool. everything works and i will never miss a picspam again i know he's coming back, but
              Spoiler:
              it really must have hurt being blown up. i mean there was a tooth in Chuck's hair noone's allowed to hurt my cute little cas *sniff*

Well, he must be okay in the end since he'll be played by Misha again. I guess Cas is going to pull the same stunt as
              Spoiler:
              Anna, calling in some old favors to get his former apparition back.

they grow so fast *sniff* but they'll always be my babies

naaa, just kidding. i prefer the older ones too
              You had me worried there for a moment...

once upon a time i didn't mind geerman dubbing either. but it's gotten worse the more tv shows i watch in english. (thanks Jen ) now i can't even watch tv shows in german where i don't know the original voice...
              I don't know who does the translations anyway. Anything that's sort of slang or colloquial ends up sounding really weird. The fact alone that they use 'Kumpel' for 'buddy'... *shudders*

YAYAYAY that's awesome! congratulations!!! but don't be too wild on him next time
              I'll try to refrain myself - if there ever is a next time. It's taken me half a year to get this far - and it's only the fourth time I've dreamt (or is it dreamed now?) about any of my thunks.

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Pit during a flyby visit*

season 5 Cas

Spoiler:
                i know he's coming back, but it really must have hurt being blown up. i mean there was a tooth in Chuck's hair noone's allowed to hurt my cute little cas *sniff*

oi, clicked that spoiler!
                But you know I´m fine with ... erm, *tries to find a way to say this without coming of nuts*

oh well, no chance to that anyway, but a little hurt is fine *I iz a whumper* but what REALLY had me worried was a little rumor that said
                Spoiler:
                he´s gonna get killed off

Just unacceptable!

yeah you know, this is something i don't get. what's wrong using the teerm Kuchen? some thigns don't need to be translated imo. i always have to think about my elderly relatives who don't speak english at all. they're having more and more troubles - even when they only do their shopping.
                there needs to be a good balance - that we keep our german but also use english terms.. but not for things like cake
                yeah, our older citizens really have it tough here right now. I was tempted to buy my mother (who doesn´t speak English) a dictionary for her birthday with a card: For your next trip downtown!

Congrats for your first Jensen dream, stars!

ok, and now I´m off again since my day tomorrow starts at 5:30am and won´t end till 8pm
                But should be fun with all the travelling from one city to the next just to hear some lecture!
                Oh well, at least the company is paying for it! .. and it gives me one day OUT of the office!

*huggles goodbye*

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Evening Pit

Someone just posted this on LJ

*yum*
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, he must be okay in the end since he'll be played by Misha again. I guess Cas is going to pull the same stunt as
                    Spoiler:
                    Anna, calling in some old favors to get his former apparition back.

i know.. but.. but... he's my caaaaaas

You had me worried there for a moment...
                    sorry

I don't know who does the translations anyway. Anything that's sort of slang or colloquial ends up sounding really weird. The fact alone that they use 'Kumpel' for 'buddy'... *shudders*
                    better than "Freundchen"

I'll try to refrain myself - if there ever is a next time. It's taken me half a year to get this far - and it's only the fourth time I've dreamt (or is it dreamed now?) about any of my thunks.

aww, well, i could send you some good vibes and hope it would work!

But you know I´m fine with ... erm, *tries to find a way to say this without coming of nuts*

oh well, no chance to that anyway, but a little hurt is fine *I iz a whumper* but what REALLY had me worried was a little rumor that said
                    Spoiler:

Just unacceptable!
                    you clicked on it?
                    Spoiler:
                    there's a tooth in chuck's hair - how much more can he be whumped? a tooth in chuck's hair

yeah, our older citizens really have it tough here right now. I was tempted to buy my mother (who doesn´t speak English) a dictionary for her birthday with a card: For your next trip downtown!
                    my mother would probably put new locks in the door so my key wouldn't fit anymore xD

ok, and now I´m off again since my day tomorrow starts at 5:30am and won´t end till 8pm
                    But should be fun with all the travelling from one city to the next just to hear some lecture!
                    Oh well, at least the company is paying for it! .. and it gives me one day OUT of the office!

*huggles goodbye*
                    then go to bed! have sweet dreams

Comment

*huggles Pit during a flyby visit*

Spoiler:

Just unacceptable!
                      Right there with you, sis! And from one pic I saw I think you can look forward to some Cas whump in S5. Apart from the
                      Spoiler:
                      'blowing up like a water balloon of chunky soup'...
                      I'm sorry, but I just think that's hilarious! I must be more twisted than I thought.

I have not heard that rumor yet. And I wouldn't worry too much. The last episodes haven't even been written, so everything's still up in the air.

Congrats for your first Jensen dream, stars!

*huggles goodbye*
                      Thanks! May it be the first of many.

Wow, that is a long day! Hope you get enough sleep, and that your day out of the office will be an enjoyable one.

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Evening Pit

Someone just posted this on LJ

*yum*
                      Wow, Jen, I think about covers it...

i know.. but.. but... he's my caaaaaas

sorry
                      That's quite alright, sugar, we understand.

better than "Freundchen"
                      That's just sooooo wrong.

aww, well, i could send you some good vibes and hope it would work!
                      Worth a try, thanks Fainne!

sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to catch up with SPN so hard *chuckles* these thunkable pictures keep distracting me!
                        I got to the end of season two now, will start season three tomorrow!
                        Dean is a-lalala
                        *does happy dance*
                        He should lighten up a little though, he frowns too much, that poor thing
                        sigpic
                        The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis-abydos View Post
                            I'm trying to catch up with SPN so hard *chuckles* these thunkable pictures keep distracting me!
                            Dean is a-lalala
                            *does happy dance*
                            heyhey have fun with catching up - and enjoy!
                            Spoiler:
                            i'm just not sure if you wish to lighten up will come true

thank you Dannii for these wonderful pics *.* i wish i could take them with me to work

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis-abydos View Post
                              Dean is a-lalala
                              *does happy dance*
                              But what a great way to get distracted!

Congrats, you're half way there. And yes he is.

Well, you know Dean's situation in S3. But especially at the beginning of the season he actually is in pretty high spirits.

Thanks for the wake-up yumminess, Dannii!

heyhey have fun with catching up - and enjoy!
                              Spoiler:
                              i'm just not sure if you wish to lighten up will come true

thank you Dannii for these wonderful pics *.* i wish i could take them with me to work
                              Ugh, work. I was wondering why you were here so early. Hope your day passes quickly and smoothly.

Probably not the right time of day to post Bedtime Stories caps, but I just found these and they're really cute.

sigpic

Comment

Ugh, work. I was wondering why you were here so early. Hope your day passes quickly and smoothly.

Probably not the right time of day to post Bedtime Stories caps, but I just found these and they're really cute.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bedtime369.jpg
                                http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bedtime297.jpg
                                http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bedtime295.jpg
                                heyhey yep, i do an internship at the moment. but it's nothing much to do. we're waiting for an important delivery so my day went by very fast was sent home earlier *hrrhrr*

these pics are really cute. noone can look as good as Dean while he's sleeping

Comment

Working...
                                X