Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Hi, Jen! I'm okay, woke up early again... How about you?

sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

I'm fine. I have planned a nice girls night with some friends
      Why did you wake up so early?

sigpic

Comment

I'm fine. I have planned a nice girls night with some friends
        Why did you wake up so early?

Oooh sounds like fun!
        Jetlag, it's lingering...

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oooh sounds like fun!
          Jetlag, it's lingering...

I'm sure it will be Cherry beer, chocolate, face masks and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
          Bummer! I hope you feel better soon!

sigpic

Comment

Ooh cherry beer! I had to settle for raspberry last night...
            Thanks, it's just annoying that's all...And hard to adjust since the sun shines right into my room in the morning and the blinds do little to keep it out.

sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

So true! I don't mind Denglisch, but some people do.
              I don´t mind it either, but still find it funny when ppl who get off their rockers about English invasion use it!

Sooo hypocritical!

Seriously, in German? Probably because they haven't seen it in English
              Nope, they haven´t
              But I had that same with FRIENDS... never understood why it´s so popular until I watched the original!

What a pretty smile!

So, when is season 5 premiere again??

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Hello!!

sigpic

Comment

Mmm...just stopped by to lurk and enjoy all the pretties of my Pretty while I go crazy waiting for the Thursday premiere. Thanks for all the pics y'all!

Comment

Blimey, that picture is going back abit with the longer hair, or is it a recent photo and Jensen just couldn't be arsed cutting his hair?

J2 wear pink or floral shirts then wonder why we slash them?....Hmm....*snickers*
                    sigpic

Comment

Announcing that I need (for purely educational and inspirational purposes) some pics from Jensen with muscles.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Congratulations Stars on 6,666!!

Hey everyone!

Stars, I can't remember which ep I got those pics from!

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 06 September 2009, 06:02 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I know, way too early - stupid insomnia... Good opportunity to catch up here, though. You've been chatty, I like!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          hi Pit! *huggles*

Love the caps, as ususal!

German dubbing.. yeah, best thing to do there: ignore!

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          What I hate even more, is when they do interviews and have the English original voice waaaay in the background (but you can still hear it) while shouting the "translation" over it in German! VERY annoying!
                          I watched a DVD special with my father once and when we got to that, I couldn´t help yelling out loud: SHUT UP!!

But actually, I switched to original because it annoyed me when actors kept getting different voices in every movie. Either stick with one, or don´t do the dubbing in the first place.
                          But then, the VOICE is the most important for an actor´s performance, take that away, it just doesn´t work anymore. Serious and heartbreaking scenes become hideous and cringeworthy with the wrong voice...
                          Which is why dubbed movies/shows (which I know the original of) have become pure torture for me (and friends having to sit through them with me...) LOL. My mother keeps saying I was born in the wrong country.

I think German dubbing gives you enough cause for a rant , so I'm totally with you on this.

Aaaah. Gotcha. Yeah, his eyes are gorgeous. Funny how so many actors have blue eyes or brown, but less with green. When technically blue is a rarer eye color than green...

Well with the other guy, I do prefer his neck a lot, but Jensen has a nice one too, he just lacks the attention calling mark on it.
                          Really? Green is more common than blue? I didn't know that. The question is what qualifies as 'green'. I've never seen eyes this color before, I mean they really are green.

And I gotcha too.

Yeah, I know how that feels...

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          So, when is season 5 premiere again??
                          Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                          Mmm...just stopped by to lurk and enjoy all the pretties of my Pretty while I go crazy waiting for the Thursday premiere. Thanks for all the pics y'all!
                          There's your answer right there, SAF! And glad you're enjoying yourself, Crichiel! Actually - is that an angel name as well? I mean, it's right up there with Castiel and Uriel...

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                          J2 wear pink or floral shirts then wonder why we slash them?....Hmm....*snickers*
                          Very good point. But it's also scenes like this...

... or this that does it (spoilered for XL size)
                          Spoiler:

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          Announcing that I need (for purely educational and inspirational purposes) some pics from Jensen with muscles.
                          Let's see what I got...

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                          Congratulations Stars on 6,666!!

Hey everyone!

Stars, I can't remember which ep I got those pics from!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...en11ackles.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...les/dean13.jpg
                          Thanks, Dannii!

No problem. I'm sure I'll recognize this red shirt during some re-watch.

That big pic - WOW! I think I'll take it and try to get some more sleep. At least I'll have something to look at while I wait... Later, Pit!

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Stars, you guys are welcome to snurch any of my pics. I thought it may have come from Asylum ep, as I was snurch caps of that ep from over at that screencap place. Don't quote me on it, as I'm not totally sure. I've only ever watched the eps once each, as they were rentals from the local video shop. I do plan in the future to buy the dvd collection, so I can rewatch whenever I feel like it.

sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              Stars, you guys are welcome to snurch any of my pics. I thought it may have come from Asylum ep, as I was snurch caps of that ep from over at that screencap place. Don't quote me on it, as I'm not totally sure. I've only ever watched the eps once each, as they were rentals from the local video shop. I do plan in the future to buy the dvd collection, so I can rewatch whenever I feel like it.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...BUABS_75-1.jpg
                              Thanks for that, Dannii, and I did! You'll love the re-watch. There were so many things I didn't remember, and a lot of stuff takes on a whole new meaning when you know where they'll be going with it.

Anyway, I will never rant about my insomnia again. When I managed to fall asleep again I HAD MY VERY FIRST JENSEN DREAM!!!! *suppresses fangirly shriek* I don't remember much about it, but it was some kind of party or disco, and he was standing right next to me close to the dance floor, wearing that red shirt from the caps (!), and we were both watching what was going on, and moving and bopping to the music, and kept bumping into each other because it was pretty crowded. I don't think he ever looked at me, but he just felt so good, all muscly and hot and... FIRM!

Guess I didn't get around to do this...

... but I sure will next time!

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I just finished "Ten Inch Hero". And now I am so teared up. But I loved it and I loved every single love story in it. Says someone, who normally doesn't hunt for love stories.

Spoiler:
                                And what Jen says? Its so true.

Jensen was so cute in it. Especially in the end.

Spoiler:
                                Normally I don't like the "turn the nonconformist into someone who fits the norm" - endings, but I think that it really worked here. Just can't imagine Pristley to skip the hair, the shirts and the kilt forever

Ah, thank you, that will help me! *takes notes* Also: Hooray for the Jensen dream!
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X