Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    What a way to make an entrance on your return, Fainne! Awesome clips, thanks for bringing them here! *chants six days and counting.... six days and counting.... six days and counting....
    heehee - though i'm really worried about Cas

But Jensen looks awesome here's also a gorgeous fanvid end of the world as we know it

so how's everybody? what did i miss?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis-abydos View Post
      Has anyone seen My Bloody Valentine? I'm a bit of a softy when it comes to Horror so I'm not sure if it's a movie for me, though he looks incredibly hot in the stills. (If it's hot enough I can endure the rest though)
      MBV was in the cinema before I started with SPN.
      But I showed the trailer on youtube today in my 13th grade physics class as an example for 3D cinema (which was an example for the use of polarisation, the current theme )
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Howdy Pit! *does a happy dance* weekend...wooohoooooo!!

How is everyone?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

How is everyone?
          Weekend, finally!
          I'm fine, how are you?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

But Jensen looks awesome here's also a gorgeous fanvid end of the world as we know it

Another great find, Fainne - wish I could green you, but this is the best I can do ATM.

Why would you be worried about Cas? Misha's gonna be a regular this season. (Gonna shut up right now since I don't know how you feel about spoilers...)

And one thing we've been doing it posting (non spoilery) pics from S5. There's a few with Cas in it. Wanna see?
            Spoiler:

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            MBV was in the cinema before I started with SPN.
            But I showed the trailer on youtube today in my 13th grade physics class as an example for 3D cinema (which was an example for the use of polarisation, the current theme )
            Cool stuff like that (almost) makes me want to go back to school. I'm sure your students love you for it. What they read in English lit, too! The God of Small Things or The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

How is everyone?
            for TGIF!! How's yourself?

I'm fine, waiting for my daughter to come back from camp. She called and told me the motorway is closed, and they'll run appr. 4 hours (!) late.

Better raid the fridge then. She'll be starving after all the lousy camp food.

How do you know it was lousy? She was in Italy, food's usually pretty good there.

Not taking any chances - not with growing teens about to arrive.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              Weekend, finally!
              I'm fine, how are you?

'ello trouble! *glomps*

I'm ok thanks, VERY glad it's Friday!!

Lovely pic *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

'ello trouble! *glomps*

Lovely pic *sigh*
                Aaaand here we go again with the cross posts. *eyeroll*
                LOL, until I saw the title of this I didn't even know what a 'glomp' was.
                Last edited by starg8fans; 04 September 2009, 07:52 AM.

sigpic

Comment

'ello trouble! *glomps*

Lovely pic *sigh*
                  Trouble? *smooches*

*glomps Stars*

sigpic

Comment

*iz glomped*

sigpic

Comment

Aaaand here we go again with the cross posts. *eyeroll*
                      LOL, until I saw the title of this I didn't even know what a 'glomp' was.
                      hey Stars! *huggles cos glomping makes me tired*

Trouble? *smooches*
                      Yep! *smooches & passes coffee* and for anyone else too!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Best%20of%20Jensen/SN_BTS_S1E09-S09_004.jpg
                      I must be tired...I wondered what he was doing with a broken Nimbus 2000!!

sigpic

Comment

Are you trying to tell me something with that axe? XD

sigpic

Comment

hey Stars! *huggles cos glomping makes me tired*

Yep! *smooches & passes coffee* and for anyone else too!

*huggles back* Feel better now? (Wish it were that easy!)

Oops, wrong fandom! That reminds me... broomstick - witch - Something Wicked. The scene where the boys check out the old lady with the upside-down cross? Too funny.

Are you trying to tell me something with that axe? XD

No, not really. I thought I had a picture of Jared glomping Jensen, but I didn't and I found this one instead...

Love that pic, BTW. Actually, I just found a similar one when I looked for the cap above.

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I thought you might want to axe me
                            Great cap!

sigpic

Comment

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu36/jenova_genesis/SPN/jensen/SN213_720p_1483.jpg
                              *squeaks...then drools*

*huggles back* Feel better now? (Wish it were that easy!)
                              Yep, that's better thanks!

Oops, wrong fandom! That reminds me... broomstick - witch - Something Wicked. The scene where the boys check out the old lady with the upside-down cross? Too funny.
                              Hehe... wrong fandom yeah... but have you ever looked at my e-mail address connected with Paradise... Harry's always there!!

That was a great scene... waaaay to obvious, but very funny!

Love that pic, BTW. Actually, I just found a similar one when I looked for the cap above.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral118_836.jpg
                              *squeaks louder... drools more*

Okay, I thought you might want to axe me
                              Great cap!

Awww, no-one would want to do that to you!! *hands over a tub of ice cream* better?

My battery's almost dead, back later! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

OMG, SAF you're brilliant!!!! Love it. Snurch all the pics you want, especially if the result is something like this!

You may want to add a caution or double spoiler the more *cough* explicit pic, though, the whole Wincest thing is a squick for some people here.
                                thanks!
                                It´s funny cause it´s actually not really my thing either
                                But those pics kind of talked by themselves! LOL!
                                Added one! ;-)

Which is why I posted my own version of this over in Paradise. You can check it out if you like under http://whumpersparadise.myfreeforum....3bf53bebcb7f7f, it's the second post from the bottom.
                                can´t see it

*sigh* Just looking at those pics again gives me the feeling that S5 is gonna be mind-blowingly great.
                                It´s only one week for you ;-)
                                *tries hard not to cry*

*squeaks*

Glad you got back ok Sal! *huggles*

That;s what I was thinking!! lol:

That sounds quite good! I might check it out and then I can comment properly! LOL
                                Well, enjoy

Nope, it was someone from here, but if I said her GW name it wouldn't mean much cos she hardly ever gets her arse on here anymore!! rolleyes *pokes my bestest geek even though she's not here to feel it!!* :-p
                                hmm.. I think I know who you mean though... *scratches head...*

OMG, that's bloody brilliant SAF... you're a genius!! *squishiehuggles* LOVE it... have some green!! ;-)
                                LOL! Thanks

She won't be able to see it... we know she's special, but she's not in the Special Hell group!! : ol:
                                Well, I try and take that as a compliment!

Lovely pic!

love this! LOL! *snurched*

awesome caps!! *droolz*

What?? Why????

lol: It's not a public group! It's shows for you because you've been given access permissions.
                                hmm. forbidden land? Dang it, now I´m getting curious!!
                                Not sure about it though.. *blush*

Same here, since it was my first!

I know that, but why doesn't she have access yet? It think she's entitled after this picfic.
                                you two are certainly a very bad influence here!! LOL

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                i watched it in cinema with my best friend and another friend of ours... our other friend made the mistake of sitting on her left side b/c that's the side she jumps to when she gets spooked.... we watched it at night and there weren't that many ppl in the cinema with us... we were all really freaked by that movie.... neither of us could look at mirrors for days afterwards.....and that kid *shudders*
                                Yikes in a DARK room, surrounded by jumpys?? LOL, almost typed "Jumby" heheeeee. *insider joke*

Originally posted by atlantis-abydos View Post
                                Thank you!! Well, since I'm still watching it my favourites keep changing every time I see a better one, but since I'm a whumper I have to admit I love Shadow (at least I think that's the one...) he just looks so squeeable there! XD
                                I know what you mean though, I always thought Supernatural was something for teens - and if it is, well, I don't care anymore, haha
                                Oh heck, YES!!

I can't do anything but agree with you on everything. Those two episodes really pulled me in, and a little whump never hurt anyone... well... hehe
                                I've actually never seen Dark Angel, ever. Does he have a big role in that series? All I know is that Jessica Alba plays in it - but I guess everyone knows that.
                                Well, stars already gave you some heads up, so all I can add is, yes, his role (at least in season two) is quite big - he´s in every ep I think (even has one entirely devoted to his character, quite the emo whump ride too! *swoons* It´s called "The Berrisford Agenda". Though "Proof of Purchase" is pretty good as well (and whumpy -- well, he ends up in a
                                Spoiler:
                                cage and has an
                                Spoiler:
                                explosive device injected into his neck
                                There´s several more, his character gets whumped pretty often on that show! LOL

Has anyone seen My Bloody Valentine? I'm a bit of a softy when it comes to Horror so I'm not sure if it's a movie for me, though he looks incredibly hot in the stills. (If it's hot enough I can endure the rest though)
                                Not yet. I´m with stars on this one...

Another Thumper! *hugs* I think it was the promise of recurring whump that convinced me to give the show a try. I was at a loss after SGA ended, I usually only watch one show, so Spn was just the thing to fill that hole. I think what attracts me to both SG and Spn is the fact that it's 'normal' people in fantastic environments. I like SciFi shows because they're so different from RL, but I can get more into the characters if they're from my space and time. Does that make sense?
                                perfectly!

And he's getting better all the time... It almost scares me sometimes when I go back to S1 how young the boys still look there. It's great to see them develop and mature over the years, not just emotionally (because the writers are doing a great job there) but also physically.
                                Indeed!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

hey you *huggles*
                                Worries with you though I trust our gals here when they say not to worry. Still *blush*

Love all the captions

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Working...
                                X