Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    hehe well its a long story... i was thinking about quitting GW.. i might yet

((hugs))
    Don't leave!

I couldn't upload the caps yet due to internet problems here at home. Later today I'll be back at my dorm and post them then...
    sigpic

Comment

hehe well its a long story... i was thinking about quitting GW.. i might yet

((hugs))
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tacklehugs paris and holds on so tight she can't move*

Comment

awwwwww please please dont leave we'll all cryyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          Don't leave!

I couldn't upload the caps yet due to internet problems here at home. Later today I'll be back at my dorm and post them then...
          awww actually no worries though i would love to see them i got a few pics... i'm making banners and avatars for you guys

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tacklehugs paris and holds on so tight she can't move*
          *oopmfff*

Originally posted by samlovinshep View Post
          awwwwww please please dont leave we'll all cryyyyyyyyy
          awwwww thanks guys (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

though if you knew my opinion of Stargate right now you might change your mind lol

but love this thread... i haven't found a decent supernatural group outside of here
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

awww actually no worries though i would love to see them i got a few pics... i'm making banners and avatars for you guys

*oopmfff*

awwwww thanks guys (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

though if you knew my opinion of Stargate right now you might change your mind lol

but love this thread... i haven't found a decent supernatural group outside of here
            I joined b/c of Stargate Atlantis 2 years ago... I still watch it b/c, well, I wanna know how it ends. W/ Lizzie and Carson gone it's not the same anymore... I wouldn't say I dislike the shows but they are just not my favorites anymore... And honestly, I'm here b/c of you guys. It's all about the people in here. We could talk about the weather, it still would be fun

And now caps!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Some more

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Next batch

Spoiler:

Totally loved all of his facial expressions
                sigpic

Comment

Not done yet Including *Batman* pix

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Last

Spoiler:

Overall a nice episode w/ lots of cute Dean scenes...
                    sigpic

Comment

I joined b/c of Stargate Atlantis 2 years ago... I still watch it b/c, well, I wanna know how it ends. W/ Lizzie and Carson gone it's not the same anymore... I wouldn't say I dislike the shows but they are just not my favorites anymore... And honestly, I'm here b/c of you guys. It's all about the people in here. We could talk about the weather, it still would be fun
                      Well this isn't a thread about Stargate so you WILL stay *waves hand in Jedi-like manner*

Comment

Well this isn't a thread about Stargate so you WILL stay *waves hand in Jedi-like manner*
                        LOL You're trying to use your jedi powers on me? Let me tell you something!
                        It works I'll never leave... I'll keep posting caps and pix for the rest of my life...
                        sigpic

Comment

Jenova Synthesis! SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Lovely pics! I snurched a couple i hope you don't mind.

they are sooo cool... hehe i was doing the half-time show and the football game today... so man just haven't had anytime for anything... will try to get the to you guys this week ... though i am no super pro with photoshop!

LOL *I am not the droid your looking for*

well i won't discuss stargate ...this isn't the thread for it..least say to say i don't watch atlantis anymore.

LOL You're trying to use your jedi powers on me? Let me tell you something!
                          It works I'll never leave... I'll keep posting caps and pix for the rest of my life...
                          Hurrayyyyyy ((hugs))
                          hehe cause you're a good egg and i love snurching your pics!

Jenova Synthesis and firefly827347 you are both uber nice I wish everyone was like you guys!
                          Last edited by parisindy; 21 October 2007, 09:48 PM.
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Jenova Synthesis and firefly827347 you are both uber nice I wish everyone was like you guys!
                            *blushes*

Comment

yeah i knew you wouldnt leave us and jenova love all the piccies

Comment

*gasps* Im away for the weekend and parisindy nearly leaves. *struggles for breath* If you go who will post the randomness that I love so much

I don't watch stargate as much as I used to, but I think thats just because supernatural has kinda taken over my life at the mo. (why do those winchester boys have to be so good looking *shakes fist*... oh and I suppose the writing etc is pretty good too).

Comment

Working...
                                X