• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Oh no! Hope you get to see it soon *sniff*
    I know. uuuggghhhhh...

LOL, not sure where mine went but the only bit remaining is the bit that's capable of simultaneous turning to goo and gutter thoughts at the same time!

Lovely, lovely, LOVELY MBV caps. Those shoulders *gooey*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      Oh, I have a feeling I will
      I think he was most delish in the s3 finale... *evil cackle*

can´t wait for season 4

I gotta go now, have a good night and see you tomorrow *huggles*
      I can't wait for S5! *pokes calendar*

See you soon, sweet Dean/Shep/whoever you please dreams!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Morning Pit! *boils kettle*

Glad you liked the caps

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit! How are we all? I'm fine. Watched BEDTIME STORIES last night and thought that Dean was extra adorable in it. There are two quote that are my favourite:

"I'll tell you one thing - there's no way I'm kissing a damn frog." And the face he makes saying that! Awwww!

Sam: You remember Cinderella?
          Dean: ...
          Sam: The pumpkin that turns into a coach and the mice that become horses?
          Dean: ...Dude, could you be more gay?
          Sam: [flustered] ...
          Dean: Don't answer that.

*cackles*
          sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit! *boils kettle*

Glad you liked the caps
            I did indeed. And I have some from Wishful Thinking to pay you back. They're from the last scene. Dean running through a whole gamut of emotions, and the camera closing in on him ever so slowly - just lovely. Even after a lot of (very regretful) weeding out there are over 30 left.... Here's a selection - spoilered for size only.
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
              Morning Pit! How are we all? I'm fine. Watched BEDTIME STORIES last night and thought that Dean was extra adorable in it. There are two quote that are my favourite:

"I'll tell you one thing - there's no way I'm kissing a damn frog." And the face he makes saying that! Awwww!

*cackles*
              Those are two of my all-time favorites as well. Did you see the scene from the gag reel? When the two of them walk up to the frog, and the thing jumps away? So made Jensen crack up.

sigpic

Comment

*cackles*
                Hey Kady!
                LOVE that bit!! Although to be fair, Sam's the girl...ya know, with Dean being 'kinda butch' and all!! *runs away from the Pet Shop girls*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                I did indeed. And I have some from Wishful Thinking to pay you back. They're from the last scene. Dean running through a whole gamut of emotions, and the camera closing in on him ever so slowly - just lovely. Even after a lot of (very regretful) weeding out there are over 30 left.... Here's a selection - spoilered for size only.
                <so VERY regretfully snipped>
                *flails while trying to form a coherent sentence* OMG... no, nothing... *ker-THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Those are two of my all-time favorites as well. Did you see the scene from the gag reel? When the two of them walk up to the frog, and the thing jumps away? So made Jensen crack up.
                  I love that! Jensen has such a lovely laugh and thats coming from someone who is deaf!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I love that! Jensen has such a lovely laugh and thats coming from someone who is deaf!!!
                    Oh right, you mentioned that before - about how you could lip read, and could tell that Jensen didn't get the lyrics right for Eye of the Tiger. Well, it was an impromptu performance in any case, and he said he kinda knew the song. He could have fooled me, though...

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I have a second cousin who's deaf, and he comes from a family of musicians, which makes it especially tragic.

sigpic

Comment

Oh right, you mentioned that before - about how you could lip read, and could tell that Jensen didn't get the lyrics right for Eye of the Tiger. Well, it was an impromptu performance in any case, and he said he kinda knew the song. He could have fooled me, though...

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I have a second cousin who's deaf, and he comes from a family of musicians, which makes it especially tragic.
                      The thing with lip-reading is that because its so natural to me i don't know how i do it so i couldn't teach you or someone else to lip-read. Here's several examples of how i know Jensen is wrong with the lyrics due to my lip-reading:

One line goes, "Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past". Jensen clearly says LAST instead of past.

The other line that Jensen get wrong is this one: "And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night." Jensen says FIGHT instead of night.

Sorry to go on abit there!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just watched Dark Angel. I keep forgetting he's in that! As it was my first I had no idea about the show or about his part, and his name was on the title sequence. So I waited.. and waited.. and then there's this Joshua guy who comes in, and has that same necklace that Dean always wears So I was like: they're not covering him up are they?? Plus the thing didn't talk that much, so I had no idea But his voice just wasn't right, and he was too tall Just saw on IMDb it wasn't him So still haven't seen him in it..

Aww go on then, I'll let you!
                        Aww thanks

And aren't you glad?
                        I am very much

*runs in waving madly* I'm baaaaack! *huggles Pit* Missed you like crazy. Jeez, I have tons to catch up on - and I have a large batch of doublemint aps I'm just uploading for later. Will be back after I'm all caught up! *runs back about 20 pages*
                        Welcome back!!!! I hope you had fun??
                        The thing with lip-reading is that because its so natural to me i don't know how i do it so i couldn't teach you or someone else to lip-read. Here's several examples of how i know Jensen is wrong with the lyrics due to my lip-reading:

One line goes, "Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past". Jensen clearly says LAST instead of past.

The other line that Jensen get wrong is this one: "And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night." Jensen says FIGHT instead of night.

It's night?!?!? I always say fight!! Thanks Kady I knew it didn't make any sense, but hey
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

No, hey, this is interesting! And to be honest I'm not really sure about those lyrics either. Sometimes they're really hard to understand. LOL, there are songs I've listened to for decades, and suddenly there's this 'Oh THAT'S what that word is' moment.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          Just watched Dark Angel. I keep forgetting he's in that! As it was my first I had no idea about the show or about his part, and his name was on the title sequence. So I waited.. and waited.. and then there's this Joshua guy who comes in, and has that same necklace that Dean always wears So I was like: they're not covering him up are they?? Plus the thing didn't talk that much, so I had no idea But his voice just wasn't right, and he was too tall Just saw on IMDb it wasn't him So still haven't seen him in it.
                          What season are you watching? He only had a smallish part in S1 where he played 'Ben', but came back as a regular in S2. Here's a picture of him so you know what to look for.

And somebody is wearing Dean's necklace? How weird is that! BTW, does anybody else here think that thing will play some major part in this season? I mean, there must be a reason he's been wearing it all this time.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          Welcome back!!!! I hope you had fun??
                          It's night?!?!? I always say fight!! Thanks Kady I knew it didn't make any sense, but hey
                          Thanks, I did. But it was really HOT there, way over 30?C. Which I don't really like. So I'm happy to be home with gray skies and the occasional drizzle now.

I reiterate - those lyrics are often hard to make out.

sigpic

Comment

What season are you watching? He only had a smallish part in S1 where he played 'Ben', but came back as a regular in S2. Here's a picture of him so you know what to look for.
                            I think this was an end of season 1 or beginning of season 2. Ep was called "Boo" about Halloween and a headless body

OMG So young jensen really does age well
                            And somebody is wearing Dean's necklace? How weird is that! BTW, does anybody else here think that thing will play some major part in this season? I mean, there must be a reason he's been wearing it all this time.
                            It really looked like it Linky Although up close also a bit different

Thanks, I did. But it was really HOT there, way over 30?C. Which I don't really like. So I'm happy to be home with gray skies and the occasional drizzle now.
                            LOL you only appreciate what you got when it's gone I guess I heard it was really hot in Italy yeah But glad you had a good time
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Howdy, Pit *waves* I'm going to try my luck again with Long-Distance Call today, it better work this time.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

That guy with the lions face looks familiar, though I can't remember that I have watched the show. Though - did some of the series take place in some underground dungeon, placed in a park?
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X