No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now now girls lets not kill Jensen, lets have a race the first one to get to Jensen from the other side of the room gets most of him ok? on your marks, get set, go *sam runs as fast she can* here i come Jensen hehehe

Comment

*puts on rocket-propelled roller blades*

Comment

hey that cheating puts foot out for firefly to fall over, hehehe now were even

Comment

*turns fall into somersault and crosses the line first*

Comment

OH no you dont runs and crosses line just at the same time now we can either do the race again with the rest of the girls, or we could share him just mine and yours so what do you say?

Comment

I think there's enough Jensen to go around

Comment

Yep i was think the same thing which knee do you wanna sit on his left or his right?

Comment

Don't care as long as it's Jensen

Comment

ok then ill have the left you can have have the right hehe

*sam walks over to the chair Jensen's sitting on and sits down on his left knee,and starts talking to him*

Comment

You know, you guys are unfair since he only has two knees to sit on...
                      Wait! That leaves his *peep!* for me

@samlovinshep: Well, as long as I get my Jeff!
                      sigpic

Comment

@Jenova Hey Jeff's not yours FIGHT TO THE DEATH lol, i cant choose, no i wont choose aw
                        ok your can have him (for a while that is hehehe)

Comment

Jeff who?

Comment

Jeff Hardy hes a wrestler and well, we both like him

Comment

Ah. I'm not into wrestling
                              I was only ever into it the Christmas I got my PS2 and someone bought me WWF Smackdown That was about 5 years ago! I was always The Rock (Just because I liked his opening theme! "If ya smeeeeell what The Rock is cookin'..." )

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Ah. I'm not into wrestling
                                I was only ever into it the Christmas I got my PS2 and someone bought me WWF Smackdown That was about 5 years ago! I was always The Rock (Just because I liked his opening theme! "If ya smeeeeell what The Rock is cookin'..." )
                                Oh Rocky... Loved him, too. And the SD games Got them all

I totally love wrestling. All those nice guys... Check'em out
                                Jeff definitely is the cutest! *hides from emo_brat who prefers John Cena*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X