No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some more jeans stuff... cos he looks so damn good in them!!

sigpic

Comment

He does look good in those jeans that's for sure. Love his 'model face'. It reminds me of that interview where Jared's talking about Jensen and the drinking game.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        well i'm really busy at uni atm and only committing lurkicide atm but it should be over soon
        Same here! Except it's a family reunion that's keeping me away. Have been hanging out with 25 relatives for the last 3 days - they were all here for brunch today, which gave me a reason to stay behind in order to clean up when they all left for the next part of the program.

And what great pictures to come back to! Thanks for these, everybody. Got some more Wishful Thinking caps to share too. Starting off with some double thunk, and Dean's reaction to the Teddy Bear.
        Spoiler:

The rest of this scene was one long gutterdive. Got your drool buckets ready?
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          He does look good in those jeans that's for sure. Love his 'model face'. It reminds me of that interview where Jared's talking about Jensen and the drinking game.
          *tries to stay out of the gutter* Nope, can't be done.... he looks good out of them too!

sigpic

Comment

OMG, I was talking to Sharon this week about the Pit, and she convinced me to watch SPN again. I've just finished season 1, so I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind I used to be a Sam fan, but then I saw the last ep of the season and totally turned into a Dean fan
            Spoiler:
            How he was so scared of losing Sam, and how he would then end up alone Wanted to give him a big hug!!!

Then I thought: let's keep this to yourself first. It might just be a quick crush

But then Sharon just said I should totally peek in as there were lots of sinners here. And I miss being bad Still thought I'd wait till I was certain of my crush.

And then Stars posted those last pics.. I caved immediately.. I'm gonna like it here
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Guh, great caps Stars. I gotta go now, but I'm just leaving this for our newest Pit dweller!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                OMG, I was talking to Sharon this week about the Pit, and she convinced me to watch SPN again. I've just finished season 1, so I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind I used to be a Sam fan, but then I saw the last ep of the season and totally turned into a Dean fan
                Spoiler:
                How he was so scared of losing Sam, and how he would then end up alone Wanted to give him a big hug!!!

Then I thought: let's keep this to yourself first. It might just be a quick crush

But then Sharon just said I should totally peek in as there were lots of sinners here. And I miss being bad Still thought I'd wait till I was certain of my crush.

And then Stars posted those last pics.. I caved immediately.. I'm gonna like it here
                'ello you!!!

Crap timing, I REALLY gotta go now, but I'll catch you soon *squishiehuggles* In the meantime....

Welcome to the Pit, San!!

Oh, and for those who don't know my real name, I'm Sharon!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Guh, great caps Stars. I gotta go now, but I'm just leaving this for our newest Pit dweller!!!

Priest Dean, I've come to commit err... admit my sins

'ello you!!!

Crap timing, I REALLY gotta go now, but I'll catch you soon *squishiehuggles* In the meantime....

[CENTER]Welcome to the Pit, San!!
                  [LEFT]
                  Hello Thank you for the huge, gigantic welcome

Oh, and for those who don't know my real name, I'm Sharon!!
                  Oh right, sorry Queen, I mean

Bye hun!
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Well, I sure slid in even deeper with these shots! YUM!!!

Spoiler:

Welcome, San! *huggles* Well, there's more where these came from. So you saw the light, huh? Well, many of us here swing both ways, so you're in good company. Or bad, depends how you look at it. Ready for the next batch?
                    Spoiler:

And some more with double thunk.
                    Spoiler:

Edit Bye, Queen! Glad I caught you for a while at least!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Stars!!

Wow, they really do those shots a lot don't they me likes

I gotta go now too. Hope to play more tomorrow *cough*
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thanks Stars!!

*rubs eyes* SAN?????!!! You .. a Dean girl?????

Welcome... from one newbie to the next!!

Oh, and welcome back Stars, hope you had a great time!

*cheers to everyone else in the Pit*

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Thanks Stars!!

You're welcome, San. And yes, capping Dean is a great way to get all hot and bothered pass the time. Just formatting the next batch, so there'll be more when you get back. Will try to keep them spoiler free, since it appears you've only seen S1.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

Welcome... from one newbie to the next!!

Oh, and welcome back Stars, hope you had a great time!

Thanks, SAF! A fun albeit tiring time. Two dozen relatives in one spot do have that kind of effect. Everybody's leaving tomorrow, though, and we're only going on holiday Tuesday, so I'm planning on catching up on what I've been missing the last couple of days.

How have you been?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            You're welcome, San. And yes, capping Dean is a great way to get all hot and bothered pass the time. Just formatting the next batch, so there'll be more when you get back. Will try to keep them spoiler free, since it appears you've only seen S1.
                            Thinking of it, I just might start a rewatch soon myself, as season 4 (DVD) times clock ticks ....

Thanks, SAF! A fun albeit tiring time. Two dozen relatives in one spot do have that kind of effect. Everybody's leaving tomorrow, though, and we're only going on holiday Tuesday, so I'm planning on catching up on what I've been missing the last couple of days.

How have you been?
                            Big family event Well, at least it was a little fun

Been cheating, Í´m afraid...
                            Watching NCIS a lot lately
                            Like said above... need to sweeten the wait.
                            and now I got season 5 of SGA as well.

Nice captions

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Hey Pit, back for a flying visit!

Priest Dean, I've come to commit err... admit my sins
                              Forgive me father, for you make me want to sin!!

Hello Thank you for the huge, gigantic welcome
                              You're welcome *huggles*

Oh right, sorry Queen, I mean
                              LOL, that's OK Fred!

Well, I sure slid in even deeper with these shots!
                              Glad to be of assistance!

Welcome, San! *huggles* Well, there's more where these came from. So you saw the light, huh? Well, many of us here swing both ways, so you're in good company. Or bad, depends how you look at it.
                              Good... it's all good!

Ready for the next batch?
                              <snip>

And some more with double thunk.
                              <snipped again>

Edit Bye, Queen! Glad I caught you for a while at least!
                              Great caps Stars... just great! I can't wait to watch that ep again... hell, I can't wait to watch the whole of S4 again!! Sorry to those who've not seen it yet!

Don't worry, you'll be sick of me tomorrow!! *huggles*

Hope to play more tomorrow *cough*
                              Oh you will, if I have to drag you into the Pit myself!

It would appear my corruption knows no bounds. I love Sammy, but I'm a Dean girl... and obviously do a good job in recruiting others too!!

Hey SAF! *huggles*

Been cheating, Í´m afraid...
                              Watching NCIS a lot lately
                              Cheating huh? I have quite a list then!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                morning Sal,

hmm...salt?

i don'T know how to keep them away either sorry
                                Mor...er, Afternoon!

Hey Sal! *huggles*

Have you tried tea tree oil?
                                Tea tree oil? Nope...
                                I usually turn on a fan and aim it at my bed.

Welcome to the Pit, San!

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X