Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Pit!

Wow y'all have been busy! My laptop was acting up all weekend, didn't have time to thunk! Took a quick glance, lovely caps everyone!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hey Sal, good to see you *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Hey Sal, good to see you *hugs*
        *huggles back* Thanks. Happy to be back here!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Evening!

Went to the dentist today and it turned out that my mum didnt even book an appointment now we've got to wait until october

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit! It finally cooled down a bit! *offers ice cream nevertheless*

@Boo: That sucks

I finished watching my S2 DVDs. I think I'll start with S3 tonight
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Jen, and Boo!

That sounds absolutely annoying, Boo! Nothing worse then showing up for an appointment that isn't even happening.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hi Pit! *squishiehuggles all around* I'm baaaaaaack! And all caught up. *happy sigh* I should stay away for a week more often, the combined hotness of a dozen plus pages of Jensen thunking is quite an experience.

Too lazy to go back and quote, but had a giggle about the giraffe dream, loved Queen's MBV and Sal's caps and all the other yummy pics. Oh, and Jen, coffee with vanilla ice cream is called an 'Affogato' in Italy, which translates as 'drowned'.

Funny that you're all talking about heat, I heard the weather here in Southern Germany was beastly while we were gone. And in the Mediterranean it was not as hot as usually this time of year. Which means in Greece it was 'only' 34? rather than the usual 38?....

Thanks for sending greetings while I was off the map, and a special thanks and extra tight huggles to Queen for forwarding them to me! It really meant a lot to know that you guys were thinking of me. All the sightseeing and entertainment program during the cruise kept me pretty busy, but we watched some S4 eps and I got about 200 caps from Whishful Thinking. Wow, I don't think I really appreciated the finer things of that ep when I first saw it. It's awesome. A few shots from the first batch of 20, spoilered for size. Cheers!
                Spoiler:

And some really nice close-ups.
                Spoiler:

If I can I'll be back later with more.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  Hello, Pit!

Wow y'all have been busy! My laptop was acting up all weekend, didn't have time to thunk! Took a quick glance, lovely caps everyone!
                  Good to have you back It's so frustrating when computers go wrong.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Morning Pit! God it's humid here!! I only walked 10 mins to the bust stop (I don't walk in the heat - 40 mins is a bad idea lol) and I'm dripping!! TMI maybe, but that's how hipot it is!! *pours apple juice, guzzles, pours coffee* anyone around for tea?
                  *takes tea* thanks

Even after all the rain here it's still not cooled down much

Thanks! He does in parts of the film yeah, a lot of it's the clothes. Hehe, cleaner cut? Maybe yeah. I thought he was a bit drippy at the start of the film, but then he got angry... and you know how I like a bad boy!!
                  You like a bad boy? I would never have guessed..

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                  Evening!

Went to the dentist today and it turned out that my mum didnt even book an appointment now we've got to wait until october

Spoiler:
                  snip
                  Perhaps you had a lucky escape. My dentist wants to extract one of my wisdom teeth. I keep putting it off

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  Evening Pit! It finally cooled down a bit! *offers ice cream nevertheless*

@Boo: That sucks

I finished watching my S2 DVDs. I think I'll start with S3 tonight
                  Oh you've nearly caught me up. I'm up to ep 5 of Season 3.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Hi Pit! *squishiehuggles all around* I'm baaaaaaack! And all caught up. *happy sigh* I should stay away for a week more often, the combined hotness of a dozen plus pages of Jensen thunking is quite an experience.

Too lazy to go back and quote, but had a giggle about the giraffe dream, loved Queen's MBV and Sal's caps and all the other yummy pics. Oh, and Jen, coffee with vanilla ice cream is called an 'Affogato' in Italy, which translates as 'drowned'.

Funny that you're all talking about heat, I heard the weather here in Southern Germany was beastly while we were gone. And in the Mediterranean it was not as hot as usually this time of year. Which means in Greece it was 'only' 34? rather than the usual 38?....

Thanks for sending greetings while I was off the map, and a special thanks and extra tight huggles to Queen for forwarding them to me! It really meant a lot to know that you guys were thinking of me. All the sightseeing and entertainment program during the cruise kept me pretty busy, but we watched some S4 eps and I got about 200 caps from Whishful Thinking. Wow, I don't think I really appreciated the finer things of that ep when I first saw it. It's awesome. A few shots from the first batch of 20, spoilered for size. Cheers!
                    Spoiler:
                    snip

If I can I'll be back later with more.
                    Hey Stars welcome back *hugs*

Sounds as if you had a great time

Capping while on holiday? Your devotion is appreciated

Drinking and lip caps...*fans self*
                    sigpic

Comment

Stars! *tacklehugglomps* It's good to have you back! And nice to hear you had fun

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      Oh you've nearly caught me up. I'm up to ep 5 of Season 3.
                      I started my rewatching session like 2 months ago, so I'm not very fast But I'm really looking foreward to watching S3 again
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Stars welcome back *hugs*

Sounds as if you had a great time

Capping while on holiday? Your devotion is appreciated

Drinking and lip caps...*fans self*
                        Thanks, Lizzie! *hugs* It's good to be back. *luffs her WLAN*

Got some eating caps as well. As I said, that ep sure delivered!
                        Spoiler:

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        Stars! *tacklehugglomps* It's good to have you back! And nice to hear you had fun

I started my rewatching session like 2 months ago, so I'm not very fast But I'm really looking foreward to watching S3 again
                        Thanks, Jen!

Re-watching sure is great. I don't know if it's because I zoomed through the 4 seasons in only a couple of months, but I forgot so much already.

Got one more drinking, eating and neck shot (on that order) before I go to throw in another load of washing...
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Stars! Welcome back! Glad to have you back and glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise. Lovin' the caps! You're such a trooper!

Good to have you back It's so frustrating when computers go wrong.
                          Yup, especially on weekends.

sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            Stars! Welcome back! Glad to have you back and glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise. Lovin' the caps! You're such a trooper!

Yup, especially on weekends.

Sal!! *squishiehugs* Heard you had a good time too.

Love the 'Bedtime' caps. Especially with a bit of drippy blood like this... *swoons*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              Sal!! *squishiehugs* Heard you had a good time too.

Love the 'Bedtime' caps. Especially with a bit of drippy blood like this... *swoons*
                              Yup.

sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

YUM!!

BTW, I was thinking of you today. Saw a car around Innsbuck with LAURA1 on the license plate...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X