Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Still too bloody warm!! *fans Jen, strokes her hair*

We walked around York pointing out the main shops, some of the historical buildings etc. We went up to Clifford's tower (part of the old castle*, had some lunch, went around the Minster and undercroft ... then tonight we went out for our tea, had a few drinks then home. Cazz, San & Fi are watching some of Joe F's old stuff back at Cazz's now. It was fab!!

Tomorrow, Michelle will come over and we'll go for lunch, maybe sit out in the Museum Gardens if the weather's good... find a pub that's showing the tennis and veg out!

Glad it's cooler for you! *hugs*

*raises hand* that'd be me.... I bet you're shocked!!

That's what I say too!

Love the caps Jen

Woohooo, go Sal!
    Sounds like you had a blast!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Sounds like you had a blast!
      I did! sooo good to see everyone again!!

Off to sleep now. Night *snuggles*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        Good to hear

I uploaded the Scary just got sexy promo (the one I made the anis from), you can find it here if you are interested. Contains the long and the short version (the short version has a clearer image, that's why I uploaded both)
        Just downloaded that...thanks

We walked around York pointing out the main shops, some of the historical buildings etc. We went up to Clifford's tower (part of the old castle*, had some lunch, went around the Minster and undercroft ... then tonight we went out for our tea, had a few drinks then home. Cazz, San & Fi are watching some of Joe F's old stuff back at Cazz's now. It was fab!!

Tomorrow, Michelle will come over and we'll go for lunch, maybe sit out in the Museum Gardens if the weather's good... find a pub that's showing the tennis and veg out!
        That sound great ...loves York..

Me? not so much
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit *sleepily waves and pours coffee*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          That sound great ...loves York..
          It was, just so tiring in the heat! It's ages sinces I did anything tourist-y. Hopefully we'll do a ghost tour tomorrow night.

You should take a trip up North sometime soon!

Me? not so much
          LOL, there's 300+ pubs in York... I've not got through 'em all yet!!

I've also been recommended a pub in your neck of the wood called The Belgian Monk....my other half went there last year and he's not stopped talking about it!!

Pics from me later... I'll do some more MBV I think.

sigpic

Comment

*sighs* memories... i just love the museum's garden

It was, just so tiring in the heat! It's ages sinces I did anything tourist-y. Hopefully we'll do a ghost tour tomorrow night.
            *pssst* beware of the black cats!

yeah, that's something York beats Berlin. So many pubs for so few citizens (compared to Berlin )

Pics from me later... I'll do some more MBV I think.
            *yay* pics

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              *sighs* memories... i just love the museum's garden
              We'll raise an apple juice to you!!

*pssst* beware of the black cats!
              you remember how I couldn't see the one Cazz was pointing at? She was pointing out something in the Minster to San & I yesterday and neither of us could see it for ages!! I blame Cazz, she needs to work on her pointing skills!!

yeah, that's something York beats Berlin. So many pubs for so few citizens (compared to Berlin )
              You'd be sorted if you liked the pubs!!

OK, back later... off to get ready, Michelle arrives in an hour and a half!!

sigpic

Comment

We'll raise an apple juice to you!!
                hip hip hurray thank you hon

you remember how I couldn't see the one Cazz was pointing at? She was pointing out something in the Minster to San & I yesterday and neither of us could see it for ages!! I blame Cazz, she needs to work on her pointing skills!!
                tell her xD i've seen the cat maybe you should work on your receive-pointing-direction-and-look-there-skills xD but it was really scary because i've seen the cats from then on every day they were kind of haunting me

^^

You'd be sorted if you liked the pubs!!
                i like the onesi was in. the Black Swan was really cool! and there was another on Cazz took me to. just don't remember the name ^^
                OK, back later... off to get ready, Michelle arrives in an hour and a half!!
                yay, have fun girls *huggles*

Comment

happy lunchtime

Love the anis, Jenova
                  Congrats on 10,000 posts

Morning Pit *pours coffee and puts the fan on* it's boiling again!!
                  It´s rather cooler over here, finally!

Sounds like you had and will have, a great time!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                  picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Evening Pit

You should take a trip up North sometime soon!
                    perhaps I should

I've also been recommended a pub in your neck of the wood called The Belgian Monk....my other half went there last year and he's not stopped talking about it!!
                    That would be the one that does the real ale... I know where it is...
                    sigpic

Comment

Evening

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

hip hip hurray thank you hon
                        We didn't go in the garden's in the end, but I did tell them that's what we had to do if we went there!!

tell her xD i've seen the cat maybe you should work on your receive-pointing-direction-and-look-there-skills xD
                        I'm sure she'd agree with you!!

but it was really scary because i've seen the cats from then on every day they were kind of haunting me
                        Really? they're calling you back to us!! Mwahahahahaaaaaa!! LOL

^^i like the onesi was in. the Black Swan was really cool! and there was another on Cazz took me to. just don't remember the name ^^
                        I love The Black Swan... only it's shut down now!! they went bankrupt!!

yay, have fun girls *huggles*
                        We had lashings and lashings of fun... but no ginger beer!!! I think maybe only Lizzie, ff & maybe Boo will get that!!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                        It´s rather cooler over here, finally!
                        Show off!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                        Sounds like you had and will have, a great time!
                        It's been fab, and it would've been perfect if all you guys had been here too *sniff* next time eh? Fi said we should all meet up once a year, and I think that's a great idea... imagine how many countries we could get too over the years!!

Perhaps I should
                        Yep, definitely!

That would be the one that does the real ale... I know where it is...
                        That's the one!! And lots of weird and wonderful bottled beers and their various shaped glasses, so I'm told!!

sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in* Blimey, where'd everyone go?

I'm getting a headache.. Tom, can I have one of those pills please?

sigpic

Comment

Ploughs on anyway before going to bed

sigpic

Comment

Love the caps. He looks quite a bit different in this movie doesn't he? Cleaner cut maybe? Not sure. Still gorgeous though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit! God it's humid here!! I only walked 10 mins to the bust stop (I don't walk in the heat - 40 mins is a bad idea lol) and I'm dripping!! TMI maybe, but that's how hipot it is!! *pours apple juice, guzzles, pours coffee* anyone around for tea?

Love the caps. He looks quite a bit different in this movie doesn't he? Cleaner cut maybe? Not sure. Still gorgeous though.
                                Thanks! He does in parts of the film yeah, a lot of it's the clothes. Hehe, cleaner cut? Maybe yeah. I thought he was a bit drippy at the start of the film, but then he got angry... and you know how I like a bad boy!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X