No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. Absolutely loving the pics from while iv been a way. Someone fetch the drool bucket.

Comment

Hey kylie! We missed you!

Comment

Hi, missed you guys too. Cant till i start back up at uni again, then i'll have internet full time again, woohoo

Comment

Oh god, don't mention uni. I'm terrified.

Comment

Oh u'll love it, dont even worry about it. I was worried too at first but i got over it pretty quickly. i still cant believe im about to start my second year it goes soo quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
              Oh u'll love it, dont even worry about it. I was worried too at first but i got over it pretty quickly. i still cant believe im about to start my second year it goes soo quickly.
              Hmm... Maybe. Gotta go now. Catch you later!

Comment

i haven't been on in ages so how is everyone?

Comment

Im good, had an amazing time last week, i got go feed and stroke some big cats it was awesome.

Comment

lol i bet it was cause its sounds great am glad you had i good time

Comment

Sounds good kylie!
                      I'm great thanks SLS, how are you?

Comment

am fine, apart from being sunburnt and the kids(my cousins) wanting me to them places, i cant wait to see what happens in season three supernatural, its so hard to stop myself looking at spoliers for it lol

Comment

I'm still only on season 1...

Comment

season 2 is on itv1 at the moment, or r u waitin till u finish season 1 first. I can handle the wait for season 3 for now coz i still havent finished watchin s2, cant wait for the dvds.

Comment

I'm waiting to finish season 1. I'm only up to the one with Cyrus's crazy truck

Comment

lol i loved that one it was great, i might just watch that one tonight or i may just watch season one all over again hehe all well guys am off to watch a couple of EP's of season one be back on later

Comment

Working...
                                X