No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, Pit... *yawns* Off to the mines, er, IT department. *grabs tea* Later... *shuffles out*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Morning Pit

Hi Stars

No surprise there

For some reason I woke up unbelievably early this morning *yawns and takes tea*
      Hi, Lizzie! Same here. Except, I know the reason. The cat came for a snuggle at 6am, and then I couldn't go back to sleep.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Morning, Pit... *yawns* Off to the mines, er, IT department. *grabs tea* Later... *shuffles out*
      Welcome to the working class! Good choice to go for IT, though. I'm sure you'll get a chance to check in here from time to time. And just in case you do, how's this for a combination IT/neck shot?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Morning Pit *looks at Pet Shop coffee in hand* oh bugger it, gimme a hit of Pit coffee too lol

Another long, busy day ahead of me I'm afraid but will get back as often as I can. *huggles everyone, pinches Dean's bum and sits admiring the 'Mystery spot' caps. Love that ep!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Morning Pit *looks at Pet Shop coffee in hand* oh bugger it, gimme a hit of Pit coffee too lol

Another long, busy day ahead of me I'm afraid but will get back as often as I can. *huggles everyone, pinches Dean's bum and sits admiring the 'Mystery spot' caps. Love that ep!
          Hiya! Hope the work part of the day will pass quickly. I'll be around until this afternoon, then I'm off to Prague until late tomorrow night. Will miss you guys! *sniffles*

All that coffee reminds me of something my daughter said this morning when I showed her the coffee-drinking smiley. She said if it drank that much coffee this is what would happen:
          Before: After:

Anyway, if there's a chance you'll be back soon I better post some lips and eyes for you, right?

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            All that coffee reminds me of something my daughter said this morning when I showed her the coffee-drinking smiley. She said if it drank that much coffee this is what would happen:

Afternoon Pit

It's cold and wet outside. I don't like.

*snuggles closer to Dean*

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon all

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post

Afternoon Pit

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...roatoan400.jpg
              I would bring you Britains sun only if it were possible but i see your nice and comfy with Dean

sigpic

Comment

Hey Boo Thanks for the offer! I'll stick to cuddling Dean if you don't mind
                sigpic

Comment

I dont mind I fully understand your reasoning

sigpic

Comment

You are so understanding!

sigpic

Comment

Thats me

sigpic

Comment

I'm so tired, I could fall asleep in an instant...

sigpic

Comment

aaww i think Dean agrees with you there. Did you not sleep well last night?

sigpic

Comment

I didn't sleep much at all. I planned on going to bed early but somehow that didn't work...
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit

Must get this in quickly as there's a huge storm raging outside...could lose power anytime

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              Hiya! Hope the work part of the day will pass quickly. I'll be around until this afternoon, then I'm off to Prague until late tomorrow night. Will miss you guys! *sniffles*

Afternoon Pit

I could do with a bit of a Dean snuggle too

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                              Afternoon all

I would bring you Britains sun only if it were possible but i see your nice and comfy with Dean
                              You have sun? then I hope this storm's not going your way?

I didn't sleep much at all. I planned on going to bed early but somehow that didn't work...
                              I had a weird night too..went to bed really late then woke up ridiculously earlier and wide awake...now I'm feeling it
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, i hope you sleep better tonight

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Evening Pit

Must get this in quickly as there's a huge storm raging outside...could lose power anytime

I could do with a bit of a Dean snuggle too

You have sun? then I hope this storm's not going your way?
                                Yep, we have sun. Though it is quite windy outside. I hate storms, i have a fear of the dark so if the power goes i freak

Last edited by Boo; 15 June 2009, 09:01 AM. Reason: Spelling
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X