• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
    thanks

wow, he was young here
    Cute

But I prefer him older
    Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Me three! Actually, even going back to S1 it almost scares me how young he still looks there. But OMG so yummy!

Awesome caps, Stars! This has to be one of the best performances ever! XD

I agree. It took me forever to cap this, because I was re-playing it all the time.

Well, hello there, Dean! *waves back*

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Young Sammy scares me more sometimes It's amazing to see how much he's grown over the seasons!

Awww those lips! *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Young Sammy scares me more sometimes It's amazing to see how much he's grown over the seasons!

Awww those lips! *sigh*

Great picture to show the difference, Jen! And the slightly whumped look is an extra bonus...

sigpic

Comment

Does it sound strange to say he kinda lost a little happiness along the way? He looks a lot more serious in s3-4... Older.

sigpic

Comment

Does it sound strange to say he kinda lost a little happiness along the way? He looks a lot more serious in s3-4... Older.

Well, it was to be expected, after all he's been
            Spoiler:
            to hell and back - literally.
            And the whole storyline of
            Spoiler:
            stopping the Apocalypse from happening, after he started it
            is quite a burden to bear. But there were some more light-hearted moments, where we got to see that adorable smile of his.

And most of all in Monster Movie. Boy, was he in high spirits there!
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pit! *huggles everyone*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Morning, Pit! *sets out coffee and hot water, looks for tea bags* Okay, that's Earl Grey for Sal, Rooibos for Jen and - PG tips okay for you, Lizzie? You'll have to make your own cuppas, though, tea is only good when it's fresh.
              *whips away the PG and replaces it with Yorkshire tea* *helps self to coffee*

Boy, they really drag those out! My son has exams next week, but they're all done in four days. And I'm sure he's not opening a single book while he's in Italy this weekend... We're lucky he has an incredible memory, though, so I hope the reviewing they've done at school will pull him through.
              Blimey, they came around quick! Tell him good luck from us!

*happy sigh* That scene never gets old!
              Nope, and I shall post plenty more later when I can get some time alone!!

And I think that one scene from the Benders is what SAF is looking for, Queen!
              But...but... it's whumpy... that would make her a *whispers* whumper!! hehe, ok I had too much coffee already!!

Great news, Sal! *high fives* Search and you shall find. The episode really creeped me out the first time. Hey, anybody here thinks
              Spoiler:
              the kid really is Dean's son, despite what she said? Queen and I just re-watched it, and the first time the subject comes up at the birthday party she's kinda nervous and shifty-eyed. The Dean teaches the kid how to kick a bully in the nuts, and I think that's when she decides he would be a bad influence on Ben, so next time they talk she has this whole story of a blood test pat. Hmmmmmmmm...
              Maybe something else that will pop up again in S5.
              ^^ what Stars said! LOL

Just uploading exactly 100 Eye of the Tiger caps. Will post them in batches over the day - sorry, but you guys will be the carrot I'll be dangling in front of myself. I left all the stuff I absolutely hate to do for last, so I'll set myself goals I need to reach before I come back here again.

<snip>
              And a hell of a reward for yourself Stars... me likey!

Great caps, and if there's anyone who hasn't seen the vid it's here! I love how you can hear Jared giggling in the background!!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              Yup and of course I find right before I start work. But *shrug* I can cap! Even though the caps shall be tiiiiiiiiny!
              And I totally agree, actually a fic idea popped into my head about that scene. If I can I could try to write it... I always love Dean interacting with kids, he's so amazing with them. Like in season 1 in Dead in Water
              Will look forward to the caps & the fic Sal!

I cant wait to see the butt shots.
              ^^ what Sal said!

He's on his way. He muttered something about the other guys not needing to show up, surefire win for him. He's so sure of himself. Gotta love him.
              Would you believe they're still at it? Pic, Mano & Hunter are the last ones standing... figures!!

Morning, Queen! Looking forward to more TT. It think that one has to go on my re-watch list as well...
              Hiya! *huggles* I don't need asking twice to re-watch... just tell me when!

At least you can see pictures on your phone. I think it's essential to having seen the video a couple of times, otherwise some of the faces Jensen pulls in these caps are hard to fathom. Anyway, round 2!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture36.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture37.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture38.jpg
              I can see them most of the time, can't see gifs, but something's better than nothing!

Great caps!! Can't think why, but these are my faves!! *whistles innocently*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Tall Tales: great ep...Dean's a messy eater... luckily for us
              Messy indeed, and I for one am very grateful!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              *rushes off*
              Have a great time Lizzie! *hugs*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              GOOOD MORNING Pit *checks clock* yep, still morning I slept 10 hours because i was so tired from yesterdays tour through the Zoo. 5 hours in the Zoo, could you believe it? Cazz tried to bring a baby elephant and Gater flirted with the penguins *ahem*.
              Hey Fainne! *huggles*

Actually I can believe 5 hours... when we went to Edinburgh I spent an hour purely watching the chimps, until I was dragged away!! I gotta get me to Monkey World ASAP!! Even though my adopted chimp died in Feb *sobs*

Knowing the 3 of you already, I can only image what choas you're managing to get up to!!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              aww *huggles* - im glad you're here, via phone or laptop doesn't matter
              Aww thanks hun!

No problem - shots like that are worth the wait :-)
              Indeed!

And can´t believe I forgot to mention:
              Shadow (cause that was my first ), Faith , and "In my time of dying"
              Good job I know what you like, I was merely giving the impression of being polite by asking!! Hmmm IMTOD... Stars, isn't it about time we watched that again? *gets giddy*

*nods* Total heaven with that show for a whumper!!
              *whistles* hadn't noticed much!!

If you´re talking
              Spoiler:
              about Dean all tied up in that chair , then YES!!!!
              *cough* maybe... maybe that's the only scene I've capped so far... LOL, have I let you down yet? *huggles*

Morning Pit! *gladly takes tea from Queeny* You're my angel!
              Hey Jen! *schmatz* I can never remember what the damn tea's called, I just made sure you got some of it!!

Angel huh? You mean one of these kind?
              Spoiler:

I see we have a new thunker
              Yep... make sure you look out for her, SAF's one of my bestest friends!! *squishiehuggles*

Noooooo!!! *shields eyes* cute, yeah... but it's weird!!! *sobs* LOL

But I prefer him older
              Me too - anything pre-Dean freaks me out!!

Can't believe I forgot those either, especially IMTOD (quite a fitting anagram, isn't it?). I thought nothing could top that one, but then S4 rolled around...
              *thinks dreamily about On the head of a pin & Jump the shark especially*

Which takes me right back to Eye of the Tiger. Part 3, on the roof of the car. And I just love to see him move that way!

<snipped... very begrudgingly>
              Squee!

OK, gotta go again now

sigpic

Comment

He must have the most adorable smile ever! I hope we get to see more of those light-hearted moments in S5. He needs to smile more, despite of everything.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Hey Jen! *schmatz* I can never remember what the damn tea's called, I just made sure you got some of it!!

Angel huh? You mean one of these kind?
                  Spoiler:
                  Kinda like that And I like it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Boo

sigpic

Comment

Hi, cool pic

sigpic

Comment

He kinda looks like the Terminator, doesn't he?

sigpic

Comment

He kinda looks like the Terminator, doesn't he?

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...oatoan1624.jpg
                            yeah, he does a bit

sigpic

Comment

*loves his jaw line*

sigpic

Comment

Well, it was to be expected, after all he's been
                                Spoiler:
                                to hell and back - literally.
                                And the whole storyline of
                                Spoiler:
                                stopping the Apocalypse from happening, after he started it
                                is quite a burden to bear. But there were some more light-hearted moments, where we got to see that adorable smile of his.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture8-1.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...icture13-1.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...icture21-1.jpg
                                Oh my!! All eyes, lips and freckles!! *fans self*

And most of all in Monster Movie. Boy, was he in high spirits there!
                                <snip>
                                Love every single one of those!

Awesome caps, Stars! This has to be one of the best performances ever! XD

Aww that's cute!

Awww those lips! *sigh*

Definitely!!
                                Guh, that's...well...guh!

Great picture to show the difference, Jen! And the slightly whumped look is an extra bonus...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ump/dean33.jpg
                                *squeaks* pissed off Dean... yum!

Older, and sexier by the day!!

Kinda like that And I like it.
                                Good!! *huggles*

Hey Boo!

Blimey, right back to the beginning there!

I can't get into Photobucket atm

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X