Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Why is there never tea? *shuffles to make tea*

And I am glad, but I don't see it as getting better, I see it as the show staying damn awesome! Because if you say it's getting better it means S1 and S2 weren't up to par. I think Dean gets to have the issues because he's the one who's given up the most, like he said. He had to grow up early, play dad to his own brother, he never got to choose the way Sam did and just walk away. I love the brotherly scenes between them, it's not a serious scene between two guys, but between brothers which shows how damn good the writing on that show is.
    I'll try to remember tea for you, Sal!

Okay, let me rephrase this - it gets even better as the seasons progress. I've had several moments when I thought 'this must be the most episode ever' and they've always managed to top it. And then of course there's the character development. And the history we've been a part of. I love how consistent everything is, how the boys stay in character. As opposed to another show that I guess I won't have to name here...

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Hi Pit

If you mean the one with the long barrelled pistol ...yep..well done

There is when I'm about...but a bit late this morning..*yawns*
    So I'll have a cuppa...thanks

Some shows definitely flag after 2 or 3 Seasons so it's good to know that everyone thinks it stays awesome......as I'm halfway through Season 2.
    The re-watches definitely help.

Makes not: tea also for Lizzie.

Some shows only need 1 Season as well and they're better for it..
    But not this one. So glad it's still going strong...and that Jensen and Jared don't want to leave.
    This one doesn't, and I can't wait to see what they have planned for S5.

Morning, Fainne.

Thanks. I wanna caaaap

Definitely, and some shows that need more don't even get the full one. I am so glad that SPN is going and hopefully will keep going, as long as all the important people are on board.
    You hit the nail right on the head. Kripke's contract runs out after S5, while the boys have signed on for a S6. So God forbid they should decide to go on without him. He's the power that keeps everything on track, who has the vision for the overall story arc. Without him I'm not sure what would happen to the show.

Poor thing, it must be so frustrating for you without the material for capping! Don't know if it helps or makes it worse, but I finished capping YF yesterday and ended up with over 170 pics for the last 10 minutes! Well, Queen said she wanted plenty from the last scene. Narrowed it down to about 120, so as soon as they've been uploaded to PB I'll have picspam for the whole day. Quite a bit is going in the whump thread, though. And there's still the 'Eye of the Tiger' special - I'm really looking forward to that one.

Lots more of this kind of shot, which is one of the reasons I went so overboard.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Morning Pit (I just got up, so it is morning )

How is everyone? We finally have good weather! At least for one day.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Morning, Pit! Everybody ready for the weekend? *sets out coffee and cups*
        I'm a bit late, but I'll take some coffee if there's any left in the pot!

As for being ready for the weekend, it's going waaay too quick for my liking

Come to think of it, S2, S3 and S4 started kinda similar with Dean having major issues to deal with, but totally playing them down until Sam gets him to own up. And those scenes when Dean finally admits he's not fine are among the best. In S5
        Spoiler:
        it should be Sam's turn. Wonder how he deals with starting the Apocalypse.
        ITA
        Spoiler:
        I think we've seen some stuff from Sam already, and I love how angry he gets in S5. We've seen him getting pretty emotional, but I'm also looking forward to seeing how far they can take it - I love Sam to bits, yet I still think there's more room for him to develop!

Getting ready for 'First Blood' there, Queen?
        Oh aye!!

*le sigh*

Why is there never tea? *shuffles to make tea*
        *some* of us do make tea... almost every morning on my way to work (although that's usually in the Pet Shop come to think of it), while *someone* gets her backside out of bed! You'll have to be up earlier Sal! LOL

And I am glad, but I don't see it as getting better, I see it as the show staying damn awesome! Because if you say it's getting better it means S1 and S2 weren't up to par. I think Dean gets to have the issues because he's the one who's given up the most, like he said. He had to grow up early, play dad to his own brother, he never got to choose the way Sam did and just walk away. I love the brotherly scenes between them, it's not a serious scene between two guys, but between brothers which shows how damn good the writing on that show is.
        I'd agree with all of that, just add that great as the writing is, it's nothing without the actors. Jensen & Jared do a fantastic job of making you care about the characters... there's not many programmes that happens in for me!

Hi Pit
        Oi oi!

Some shows definitely flag after 2 or 3 Seasons so it's good to know that everyone thinks it stays awesome......as I'm halfway through Season 2.
        It gets even better! S4 is just fantastic!!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        what did i miss O.ô
        Just Jen teaching more important stuff!

3 teas actually - Jen too! Roobi whatsit... red bush tea.. I always forget the name!

Don't know if it helps or makes it worse, but I finished capping YF yesterday and ended up with over 170 pics for the last 10 minutes! Well, Queen said she wanted plenty from the last scene. Narrowed it down to about 120, so as soon as they've been uploaded to PB I'll have picspam for the whole day.
        Squee!!! I love the whole episode, but that last scene = a very happy Queen!! *bounces*

Quite a bit is going in the whump thread, though. And there's still the 'Eye of the Tiger' special - I'm really looking forward to that one.
        Can't wait!

Lots more of this kind of shot, which is one of the reasons I went so overboard.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...4-57-12-78.jpg
        Quite right to go overboard!!

Hey Jen. We've got good weather here too!

Wow, love that pic...wonder what story they're telling!!

Edit: OT - Atlantis (inc S5 spoilers)

Spoiler:
        I just finished watching The Kindred pt 2 and balled my eyes out... again at the scene where Carson's going into the stasis pod!! Every time, every bloody time even when I know he's back for S5

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! With honey! Preferably Earl Grey!

Okay, let me rephrase this - it gets even better as the seasons progress. I've had several moments when I thought 'this must be the most episode ever' and they've always managed to top it. And then of course there's the character development. And the history we've been a part of. I love how consistent everything is, how the boys stay in character. As opposed to another show that I guess I won't have to name here...
          There we go, much better wording. I get the same feeling from the episodes. I'm thinking: WHOA! And the next has me going: WHOA! As well, so far I have to say, I love 90% of what I've seen.
          And yes, consistency with the characters is important. They always stay true to everyone and don't let girls throw the characters off. (I'm looking at you Atlantis!) The boys are what we've had since day one, just grown as people.

The re-watches definitely help.

Makes not: tea also for Lizzie.
          That typo is just the best ever. "makes not tea for Lizzie"

You hit the nail right on the head. Kripke's contract runs out after S5, while the boys have signed on for a S6. So God forbid they should decide to go on without him. He's the power that keeps everything on track, who has the vision for the overall story arc. Without him I'm not sure what would happen to the show.
          I hope they keep him or do a movie! But not go on without him. I don't think the show could go on without him, this show is so good, don't let them ruin what they've got.

Poor thing, it must be so frustrating for you without the material for capping! Don't know if it helps or makes it worse, but I finished capping YF yesterday and ended up with over 170 pics for the last 10 minutes! Well, Queen said she wanted plenty from the last scene. Narrowed it down to about 120, so as soon as they've been uploaded to PB I'll have picspam for the whole day. Quite a bit is going in the whump thread, though. And there's still the 'Eye of the Tiger' special - I'm really looking forward to that one.
          It is! I guess I'll have to wait till I get back to Vancouver to buy the DVDs! Can't wait to see all your caps!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...4-57-12-78.jpg
          *rwar*

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post

Morning, Jen!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          I'm a bit late, but I'll take some coffee if there's any left in the pot!
          There might be. Hunter got back, he might have taken it though...

*some* of us do make tea... almost every morning on my way to work (although that's usually in the Pet Shop come to think of it), while *someone* gets her backside out of bed! You'll have to be up earlier Sal! LOL
          Well starting Monday I will be! Since I got my summer job, have to be at school at 9am! Gawd...9am... ><

I'd agree with all of that, just add that great as the writing is, it's nothing without the actors. Jensen & Jared do a fantastic job of making you care about the characters... there's not many programmes that happens in for me!

Oi oi!
          I agree!

It gets even better! S4 is just fantastic!!
          Yay!

Just Jen teaching more important stuff!
          Like kissing people!

3 teas actually - Jen too! Roobi whatsit... red bush tea.. I always forget the name!
          Rooibos.

sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post

Hi there, Jen! Got lovely weather here as well. Too bad I've got stuff to do in the house - and I'm not talking about thunking either!

ITA
            Spoiler:
            I think we've seen some stuff from Sam already, and I love how angry he gets in S5. We've seen him getting pretty emotional, but I'm also looking forward to seeing how far they can take it - I love Sam to bits, yet I still think there's more room for him to develop!

Squee!!! I love the whole episode, but that last scene = a very happy Queen!! *bounces*
            <snip>
            It'll be long wait until S5. They haven't even started shooting yet. At least we may get some BTS pictures (and spoilers! ) once they do.

The whole show is just one brilliant combination, Kripke, the writers, the directors, and of course the actors. I'm beginning to think it will spoil me for anything else they're gonna show on TV.

Thanks! With honey! Preferably Earl Grey!

There we go, much better wording. I get the same feeling from the episodes. I'm thinking: WHOA! And the next has me going: WHOA! As well, so far I have to say, I love 90% of what I've seen.
            And yes, consistency with the characters is important. They always stay true to everyone and don't let girls throw the characters off. (I'm looking at you Atlantis!) The boys are what we've had since day one, just grown as people.

That typo is just the best ever. "makes not tea for Lizzie"

I hope they keep him or do a movie! But not go on without him. I don't think the show could go on without him, this show is so good, don't let them ruin what they've got.

It is! I guess I'll have to wait till I get back to Vancouver to buy the DVDs! Can't wait to see all your caps!

*rwar*

*groans* Sorry, Lizzie, I seem to be unable to get things right where you're concerned. I noticed I got the wrong post count for your milestone as well. *headdesk*

The only reason why I think there should be more (short-term) girls is that we don't get enough nudity. But that's just me and my gutter brain.

Okay, first round of YF caps. Not the good bottle p0rn stuff yet, but that will be along shortly.
            Spoiler:

The rest from this scene will be in the whump thread.
            Last edited by starg8fans; 13 June 2009, 06:25 AM.

sigpic

Comment

As well, so far I have to say, I love 90% of what I've seen.
              LOL, I'd agree with that. There's been some eps that have been kinda meh, and one God awful one which I've been told gets better the 2nd time around! I hope you're right Jen.. I'm only going to do it because I'm watching with Lizzie... there won't be a 3rd time cos I'm damn sure Stars will be bypassing that particular one in our re-watch!!

There might be. Hunter got back, he might have taken it though...
              These damn clones... always stealing coffee!!

Well starting Monday I will be! Since I got my summer job, have to be at school at 9am! Gawd...9am... ><
              9am? Ha, I've done an hours worth of work by then!

Like kissing people!
              Yup! Jen said not to bother learning useless things like asking for directions, ordering food & drink... so far I know how to kiss, cuddle, hug and ... oh, wave!

Rooibos.
              Thaaat's the one!!

Hi there, Jen! Got lovely weather here as well. Too bad I've got stuff to do in the house - and I'm not talking about thunking either!
              Hehe, I'm sure you'll be done by say, 5?

It'll be long wait until S5. They haven't even started shooting yet. At least we may get some BTS pictures (and spoilers! ) once they do.
              *grumbles* I'm really not sure I want spoilers for that either... when did I become do disciplined?!?!?!

The whole show is just one brilliant combination, Kripke, the writers, the directors, and of course the actors. I'm beginning to think it will spoil me for anything else they're gonna show on TV.
              That's a hell of a statement!!

*groans* Sorry, Lizzie, I seem to be unable to get things right where you're concerned. I noticed I got the wrong post count for your milestone as well. *headdesk*
              Ply her with tea & double thunk and she'll be right!! Oh, some Kiefer too... I think that will do, won't it Lizzie?

But that's just me and my gutter brain.
              Hehe, but we love your gutter brain!

Okay, first round of YF caps. Not the good bottle p0rn stuff yet, but that will be along shortly.

<snip>

The rest from this scene will be in the whump thread.
              Gah, they're great... but enough with the foreplay already!!

Hehe, I know they'll be worth the wait! And as you're in gutter mode....

sigpic

Comment

Boy, both PB and GW are excrutiatingly slow today, at least for me!

LOL, I'd agree with that. There's been some eps that have been kinda meh, and one God awful one which I've been told gets better the 2nd time around! I hope you're right Jen.. I'm only going to do it because I'm watching with Lizzie... there won't be a 3rd time cos I'm damn sure Stars will be bypassing that particular one in our re-watch!!
                That's funny, Jen and I were just talking about that ep in the whump thread. Maybe I'll let you have a re-watch, and then you can tell me if it really gets better the second time round.

Hehe, I'm sure you'll be done by say, 5?
                Or at least ready for an(other) extended break.

Ply her with tea & double thunk and she'll be right!! Oh, some Kiefer too... I think that will do, won't it Lizzie?

Hehe, but we love your gutter brain!

Gah, they're great... but enough with the foreplay already!!

Hehe, I know they'll be worth the wait! And as you're in gutter mode....

Oh in that case I think I can start making up right away. Double thunk galore in that last scene. And *cough* guttery stuff, but not the thunking kind. I think those will have to be taken over to Paradise.

Okay, bottle p0rn and double thunk round 1.
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Boy, both PB and GW are excrutiatingly slow today, at least for me!
                  Me too, it must be catching lol.

That's funny, Jen and I were just talking about that ep in the whump thread. Maybe I'll let you have a re-watch, and then you can tell me if it really gets better the second time round.
                  I've not been in yet, I'll have a look in a bit!! She'd best be right, otherwise I'm taking Cuddles AND Sunny for ... a week!!

Or at least ready for an(other) extended break.

Oh in that case I think I can start making up right away. Double thunk galore in that last scene. And *cough* guttery stuff, but not the thunking kind. I think those will have to be taken over to Paradise.

Okay, bottle p0rn and double thunk round 1.

<snipped with shaky hands>
                  Holy crap!!! There's gutter stuff there Stars, plenty of it!! *snurches and runs to Paradise*

sigpic

Comment

If you've seen YF you'll know why I love this next bit. As Bobby said,
                    Spoiler:
                    Isn't he adorable?

More double thunk and bottle p0rn as well - and that's still not all!
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*whimpers*

sigpic

Comment

*whimpers*
                        Should I save the rest for tomorrow? Or maybe one more with Sam about to drink?
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I hadn't noticed

Nooo...there's an awful one?

9am! it's the middle of the night
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I only just found this thread but it totally rocks

Am a Spn fan too !
                            Although I can´t yet see season 4
                            *anxiously waits for the DVDs*

Originally posted by queen_hathor
                            Now, why do I think you guys are talking about "Ghosthunters"

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Should I save the rest for tomorrow? Or maybe one more with Sam about to drink?
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Yellow%20Fever/390.jpg
                              Don't you bloody dare!!!

Nooo...there's an awful one?
                              Hehe, for some of us there is... you might feel differently!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                              Hey, I only just found this thread but it totally rocks
                              *rubs eyes* SAAAAAAAFFFF!!!! *bounces* Come here you!!

Welcome to the thread SAF!!

I'm so glad you're here!!! Could you tell?

Everybody, meet the very lovely and very bonkers SAF!!

Although I can´t yet see season 4
                              *anxiously waits for the DVDs*
                              Awww don't worry hun, there's only... 4 of us I think that have seen it

Now, why do I think you guys are talking about "Ghosthunters"
                              *couldn't possibly comment*

sigpic

Comment

Evening

Welcome SAF
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X