No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished watching The Magnificent Seven and it was an amazing episode! I loved it, especially the scene where this cap is from:

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    And the conversation in the following scene. And the rest of the episode too! Amazing writing once again. Can't wait to see the rest of season 3
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Evening Lizzie *hugs*

Er.. ok. I'll try and remember that!!

Oh wow, eyes and freckles... guh!!

Hey Sal *huggles*
      Howdy Queen! *huggles*
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        I just finished watching The Magnificent Seven and it was an amazing episode! I loved it, especially the scene where this cap is from:

And the conversation in the following scene. And the rest of the episode too! Amazing writing once again. Can't wait to see the rest of season 3
        I was just watching that ep

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
          It was great! Hivemind!
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

It was great! Hivemind!
            it was awesome
            sigpic

Comment

it was awesome
              Very much so! Shame I can't cap it though
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Eyes...lips... guh!! They both look so young! hehe, I have a real thing about the youthful look tonight!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/supernatural/supernatural%20caps/vlcsnap-240777-1-1.png
                  Um.... what's Sam doing?

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Pit! Everybody ready for the weekend? *sets out coffee and cups*

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    I'm good at tricking people

<snip>

That picture looks as if he's peeking around a corner. Cute. And that smile... *happy sigh*

it was awesome
                    Told ya it would get better and better, Sal. I loved that scene in the shop when Dean started coughing, telling Sam he didn't have much time and he should enjoy it while it lasted... Come to think of it, S2, S3 and S4 started kinda similar with Dean having major issues to deal with, but totally playing them down until Sam gets him to own up. And those scenes when Dean finally admits he's not fine are among the best. In S5
                    Spoiler:
                    it should be Sam's turn. Wonder how he deals with starting the Apocalypse.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Getting ready for 'First Blood' there, Queen?

Let's see if I've done my homework. That one's from Hookman, isn't it?

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Why is there never tea? *shuffles to make tea*

Told ya it would get better and better, Sal. I loved that scene in the shop when Dean started coughing, telling Sam he didn't have much time and he should enjoy it while it lasted... Come to think of it, S2, S3 and S4 started kinda similar with Dean having major issues to deal with, but totally playing them down until Sam gets him to own up. And those scenes when Dean finally admits he's not fine are among the best. In S5
                      Spoiler:
                      it should be Sam's turn. Wonder how he deals with starting the Apocalypse.
                      And I am glad, but I don't see it as getting better, I see it as the show staying damn awesome! Because if you say it's getting better it means S1 and S2 weren't up to par. I think Dean gets to have the issues because he's the one who's given up the most, like he said. He had to grow up early, play dad to his own brother, he never got to choose the way Sam did and just walk away. I love the brotherly scenes between them, it's not a serious scene between two guys, but between brothers which shows how damn good the writing on that show is.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hi Pit

Let's see if I've done my homework. That one's from Hookman, isn't it?
                        If you mean the one with the long barrelled pistol ...yep..well done

Why is there never tea? *shuffles to make tea*
                        There is when I'm about...but a bit late this morning..*yawns*
                        So I'll have a cuppa...thanks

And I am glad, but I don't see it as getting better, I see it as the show staying damn awesome! Because if you say it's getting better it means S1 and S2 weren't up to par. I think Dean gets to have the issues because he's the one who's given up the most, like he said. He had to grow up early, play dad to his own brother, he never got to choose the way Sam did and just walk away. I love the brotherly scenes between them, it's not a serious scene between two guys, but between brothers which shows how damn good the writing on that show is.
                        Some shows definitely flag after 2 or 3 Seasons so it's good to know that everyone thinks it stays awesome......as I'm halfway through Season 2.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Pit

If you mean the one with the long barrelled pistol ...yep..well done
                          Morning, Lizzie!

There is when I'm about...but a bit late this morning..*yawns*
                          So I'll have a cuppa...thanks
                          Sugar or Honey?

Some shows definitely flag after 2 or 3 Seasons so it's good to know that everyone thinks it stays awesome......as I'm halfway through Season 2.
                          Some shows drag after season 1, that's a bad sign. But I'm glad SPN has stayed good all the way through so far. Then again they have so much source material to draw from - all kinds of myths and folklore.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

morning pit
                            Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            I'm good at tricking people
                            *schmatz* If you mean it as in he/she/it smooches it is er/sie/es schmatzt. So it would be *schmatzt*. The problem is that schmatzen is also the German word for to smack your lips and schmatzt sounds a lot more like that than schmatz. Don't ask me why hmm if you use schmatzt + name it works. *schmatzt Queeny*
                            what did i miss O.ô

(((Sal))) for not being able to cap

Comment

Morning, Lizzie!

Sugar or Honey?
                              Just milk for me please.

Some shows drag after season 1, that's a bad sign. But I'm glad SPN has stayed good all the way through so far. Then again they have so much source material to draw from - all kinds of myths and folklore.
                              Some shows only need 1 Season as well and they're better for it..
                              But not this one. So glad it's still going strong...and that Jensen and Jared don't want to leave.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                morning pit

what did i miss O.ô

(((Sal))) for not being able to cap
                                Morning, Fainne.
                                I think it was another German lesson. *shrug*

Thanks. I wanna caaaap

Just milk for me please.
                                Okeydokey.

Some shows only need 1 Season as well and they're better for it..
                                But not this one. So glad it's still going strong...and that Jensen and Jared don't want to leave.
                                Definitely, and some shows that need more don't even get the full one. I am so glad that SPN is going and hopefully will keep going, as long as all the important people are on board.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X