Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    That's just EVIL! Wish I could help you, but I don't know about this stuff at all...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...es-5816048.jpg
    Same here. All my other sources have turned into a dead end...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Same here. All my other sources have turned into a dead end...
      It's really too bad they cut all those videos from YT. I mean, whoever posted them said that he/she couldn't upload S3 because it was too recent, but those two were supposed to be alright.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

It's really too bad they cut all those videos from YT. I mean, whoever posted them said that he/she couldn't upload S3 because it was too recent, but those two were supposed to be alright.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...N222B_592b.jpg
        Bureaucracy and greed are a wondrous thing.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I managed to get the end of the episode and it was AMAZING! Loved it, loved every single minute of it!
          Can't wait to start watching season 3!
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            just like people. or are we just like them? i really hope they will love each other like that. reminds me of some news: did you read that a gay penguin couple adopted an egg and bred it? how cute *.*
            LOL, maybe we're like them!!

I didn't hear about the penguins but I can believe it. They pair for life, and in a lot of sea life centres, the keepers avoid contact with them as much as possible, because they'll attach themselves to humans!!

though i really can'T taste avocados... i ate a hole fruit without tasting it...
            I'm the same - I love a good guacamole though!

hey heyummm... no, i love you guys too
            Only teasing, weird's good! We love you too... a loved up bunch aren't we?

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Is that smooth as in Fainne's rabbit's op smooth or as in waxed and smooth
            Replied to that in the Pet Shop

*is shocked*
            I bet you're not shocked enough to steer clear of them though!!

Oh..that sounds very...very...
            The word you're looking for is crap! A meeting followed by stupid games

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            *is waiting for All Hell Breaks Loose pt 2 to finish loading so she can watch the rest of the episode*
            Hope you get it sorted Sal

S4 sure delivered on every aspect
            It's brilliant!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S2/SN_222_720p_06133.jpg
            *sniff* poor Bobby. Great pic... the non-existent scar's there too!

^^ they should cover most of the bases!!

sigpic

Comment

Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
              Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Golf?? I never had him down as a golfer!!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Off to my pit now (bed for those who don't know lol), so night Pit!!

sigpic

Comment

Night queen night all..

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit Night Queeny!

Love the golf pics XD

sigpic

Comment

Morning, everyone!

What Queen said - didn't really see Jensen as a golfer, but he seems to be pretty good! And did you see the size of that club he's wielding? Okay, gutterdive this early in the morning - don't know if that's good.

That scene gets me every time - GTOY + bed = YUM

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Evening Pit Night Queeny!

Love the golf pics XD

And another golf pic! LOL, that club house looks just like the one they had at my school in North Carolina...

Some caps from Bad Day at Black Rock, since Queen and I watched that last night. OMG, it's always good for a laugh!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit, morning Stars *huggles and pours coffee*

What Queen said - didn't really see Jensen as a golfer, but he seems to be pretty good! And did you see the size of that club he's wielding? Okay, gutterdive this early in the morning - don't know if that's good.
                        *tries to think of a comment that's not a complete double entendre.. fails* It's way too early to be thinking along these lines so I'll just say what 1st came to mind... I bet you'd like to have a few rounds with him!

That scene gets me every time - GTOY + bed = YUM

Some caps from Bad Day at Black Rock, since Queen and I watched that last night. OMG, it's always good for a laugh!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN303_475.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN303_637.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN303_638.jpg
                        Love that scene, love the entire ep and love the caps!! Spoiler for comment made in the ep (as it's S3)

Spoiler:
                        He's Batman you know.. Where's his tights?

Have a good day, I'll try and get back later. Busy day at work and I'm already 35 mins late!

sigpic

Comment

Morning, everyone!
                          morning Stars

but he looks hot in that outfit, doesn't he? *sighs*
                          And another golf pic! LOL, that club house looks just like the one they had at my school in North Carolina...
                          i thought you were german

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN303_475.jpg
                          http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN303_637.jpg
                          http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN303_638.jpg
                          this smile O.O

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            Morning Pit, morning Stars *huggles and pours coffee*

*tries to think of a comment that's not a complete double entendre.. fails* It's way too early to be thinking along these lines so I'll just say what 1st came to mind... I bet you'd like to have a few rounds with him!
                            Thanks for the coffee! That will be my fourth cup this morning, but who's counting...

Love that scene, love the entire ep and love the caps!! Spoiler for comment made in the ep (as it's S3)

Spoiler:
                            He's Batman you know.. Where's his tights?

Have a good day, I'll try and get back later. Busy day at work and I'm already 35 mins late!
                            You're adamant to keep me in the gutter today, aren't you? I can SO picture Jensen in a
                            Spoiler:
                            Batman outfit...

Thanks, hope your day picks up as well - in a good way, of course. Will be another busy day at school, I'll be there from noon until 9 pm today. Hopefully I'll get a chance to sneak away to a computer occasionally...

morning Starsbut he looks hot in that outfit, doesn't he? *sighs*

i thought you were german

this smile O.O
                            Amazingly, he does. I think anybody else would look like a dork, but he can get away with it.

I am German, but I studied in Switzerland, England and the US.

I know. That smile can sure light up a room.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the coffee! That will be my fourth cup this morning, but who's counting...
                              Not me, cos I know I've had more than that!!

You're adamant to keep me in the gutter today, aren't you? I can SO picture Jensen in a
                              Spoiler:
                              Batman outfit...
                              Well I wasn't trying to...however, isn't it better to stay in the gutter instead of getting out only to fall back with a splash?!!

Spoiler:
                              Actually, so could I!! He has a belt rather than a holster, but I could live with it!

Thanks, hope your day picks up as well - in a good way, of course. Will be another busy day at school, I'll be there from noon until 9 pm today. Hopefully I'll get a chance to sneak away to a computer occasionally...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral119_448.jpg
                              It's improved already... still a shedload of work but a meeting I was worried about turned out to be fine! Plus there's the threads to cheer me up too!!

Ouch, that's a long day! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Not me, cos I know I've had more than that!!

Well I wasn't trying to...however, isn't it better to stay in the gutter instead of getting out only to fall back with a splash?!!

Spoiler:
                                Actually, so could I!! He has a belt rather than a holster, but I could live with it!

It's improved already... still a shedload of work but a meeting I was worried about turned out to be fine! Plus there's the threads to cheer me up too!!

Ouch, that's a long day! *huggles*
                                Wow, you must be immune to caffeine - I'm bouncing off the walls already...

Good to hear your day's taking a turn for the better! How about a butt shot and some peekage to keep you entertained?

My apologies if this stretches the page for now - have resized the pics, but PB sometime needs a while to update...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X