No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Pit *waves* Hope everyone had a good day..

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    *sucks on sore capping finger* Monster Movie is turning out to be one monster of a capping ep. Got over 100 caps (after serious weeding out!) of only the first tavern scene alone. Most of them flirty Dean, which is too adorable for words. So I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Flirt attack, part one..
    Spoiler:

<snip>
    Next part - Dean's interviewing a witness, pulling all kinds of funny faces.
    Spoiler:

<snip>

And, back to flirt mode. First at the bar...
    Spoiler:

<snip>

... then at the table.
    Spoiler:

<snip>
    And some more flirty cuteness.
    Spoiler:

<snip

That's all for today. Thank God tomorrow - or rather today - is a holiday here. Good night, Pit!
    How on earth could anyone resist that!!!!
    Beautiful caps:beautiful Dean....*sighs, drools and faints*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Hehe, sounds like that but in this case it's true! And Lizzie's to blame for the holster thing. Guh, wonder if we could get Dean to wear one?! *squeak*
    Oh no! don't mention the holst........too late
    sigpic

Comment

Well this isn't a new picture. I'm guessing we will get something new nearer the time seen as they haven't started filming yet, let alone had chance to do promo shoots.

Comment

Just got permission to snurch... So here it is, in all its glory, the Supernatural S5 promo poster!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...4ad2389533.jpg
        What I don't understand is why they're using this coat for Dean again, even though he never wears it on the show...
        Wow! His eyes look really green in that picture!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

How on earth could anyone resist that!!!!
          Beautiful caps:beautiful Dean....*sighs, drools and faints*
          Thanks, Lizzie! More to come - I'm going crazy with this ep. Got another 70 from three minutes running time! And can't find it in my heart to delete a single one of them... I'll be back with a selection later. Had to give up my laptop again to one of the kids this evening, but I got it back now!

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
          Well this isn't a new picture. I'm guessing we will get something new nearer the time seen as they haven't started filming yet, let alone had chance to do promo shoots.
          Of course it isn't! Should have known they wouldn't dig out that coat (yummy as it is) for another round of promo shots. They just died the shirt green, and messed around with the exposure. Still, it's one beautiful shot, and anything new (at least to me) helps at the moment to tide me over.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Wow! His eyes look really green in that picture!
          Well, they're really green in RL as well!

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks, Lizzie! More to come - I'm going crazy with this ep. Got another 70 from three minutes running time! And can't find it in my heart to delete a single one of them... I'll be back with a selection later. Had to give up my laptop again to one of the kids this evening, but I got it back now!

Of course it isn't! Should have known they wouldn't dig out that coat (yummy as it is) for another round of promo shots. They just died the shirt green, and messed around with the exposure. Still, it's one beautiful shot, and anything new (at least to me) helps at the moment to tide me over.

Well, they're really green in RL as well!

<snip>
            Such pretty eyes! *THUNK* I cant wait to see the caps
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Such pretty eyes! *THUNK* I cant wait to see the caps
              Aren't they just! Never saw anything like it...

Okay, caps. Non spoilery, as promised. Now this first one could have been the best butt shot ever - if it wasn't for those jackets...
              Spoiler:

I promised now spoilers, so let it suffice it to say that whatever the boys are looking at here, it's pretty disgusting.
              Spoiler:

Got more, BRB!

sigpic

Comment

Aren't they just! Never saw anything like it...

Okay, caps. Non spoilery, as promised. Now this first one could have been the best butt shot ever - if it wasn't for those jackets...
                Spoiler:

I promised now spoilers, so let it suffice it to say that whatever the boys are looking at here, it's pretty disgusting.
                Spoiler:

<snip>

Got more, BRB!
                Agreed.... best butt shots that never were...but still nice though

They do look great in those suits...
                sigpic

Comment

Great way of putting it, Lizzie!

Back to caps. As a fanvid once put it, "A confused Dean is a cute Dean." Couldn't agree more.
                  Spoiler:

Too much puzzlement for you there, Dean? Well, there's always beer...
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit!

Lots for me to catch up on.... might take a couple of posts!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, and there's that pretty girl again - switch on the charm, baby!
                      Spoiler:

And it worked - SCORE!!

Well, I think that calls for more beer. But in a properly sized stein this time, please.
                      Spoiler:

That's all for now. If you want to see the others, they're in my PB album (link in my sig).

sigpic

Comment

I see he's undone his top button!!...yeah baby.... relaaaax!

Great caps...
                        sigpic

Comment

*sucks on sore capping finger*
                          *knows that feeling* Ibuprofen & ice helps mine!!

Monster Movie is turning out to be one monster of a capping ep. Got over 100 caps (after serious weeding out!) of only the first tavern scene alone.
                          This is where I have to start being more ruthless with my caps. I keep doing frame by frame on some scenes and there's a lot of duplications with the faces he pulls (Jared too). I've decided to start a "best of Dean" folder and jumble all the eps up in there to have every expression. I have 1,000+ caps & Spn related pics!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Monster%20Movie/57.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...20Movie/66.jpg
                          Awww look at them!! Sammy hun, what's so funny about the back of Dean's head??

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Monster%20Movie/71.jpg
                          *whimpers*

I spy kneeeeeee!!!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          omg you're such a genius... does it also give massages?
                          Not yet... but I can beam in a massage chair... or get Cuddles to do it... provided you give him back to Jen!!

lock them in and never let them out
                          Oh I'd let them out... just not let them go very far!!

Yep.. well you're always the first one who gets up *grabs coffee and jumps on beanbag* *sighs* that's life...
                          LOL, I can't help that I start work at 8am meaning I leave the house just after 7!! At the end of the day, as long as my coffee's strong and black, I don't mind who makes it! *looks longingly at her empty mug*

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                          Thanks no more maths but loads of other exams to get through *grumbles*
                          But that was the main one you were worried about it though wasn't it? It's done now, so you can relax a bit now!!

Hi Queen. Uhuh...Suuuureee... So Stars is a horrible influence? *pokes Stars* She looks so innocent.
                          I didn't say I wasn't a willing participant!!! ;p Looks innocent huh? Looks can be deceiving!! *whistles innocently*

sigpic

Comment

I have yet to see him in any clothes, hairstyle, coloring or situation where he doesn't look completely... edible. Right, Queen? Sorry, inside joke - it's what the demon called him in Crossroads Blues and we had to go back and re-watch the scene to make sure we'd heard correctly!
                            Oh hell yeah... totally edible!! Like in Fresh Blood where he says he
                            Spoiler:
                            I smell good, don't I? I taste even better!!

Oh, actually there's one thing I don't like.... Priestley's green hair Red, yum... blue, yum yum yum... green.. ick!! That's about the only thing though!!

Way to go, girl! I would never forgive myself if I was the cause of anything happening to you. Been out all day, but I'm making time for more capping later.
                            Hehe, you don't get rid of me that easily!! If your caps do finally kill me, I'll come back and haunt you, just so you can get Dean & Sam to come and sort me out!!

Very well put!
                            Thanks!

I'm trying hard to keep up appearances... I prefer to think of myself as a Thumper - a cross between thunker and whumper. Although I'm not sure if that sounds any better.
                            Trying hard yes, not sure how well it's working *looks round* I think you might be getting away with it!!

As for corrupting Queen, I must say that she's been a more than apt pupil. Just look at that forum she created!
                            What can I say? I'm easily corrupted!!

You would? Really? Then take a peek - I dare you!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...asha_art08.jpg

A little skinny for Dean, I admit it, but still better than nothing.
                            Squeee, I have that in my album too. It's luuuurvely!! *fans self*

Hi, Kylie! Welcome back! I can imagine you were distracted. I've only been to one con in my life, but I met both Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan - lived in an AU for days afterwords...
                            I still get a goofy grin when I think about it!!

Guh!!

Good evening m'dear! *hugs*

Oh no! don't mention the holst........too late
                            Mission accomplished!!

LOL, there are sooo many missed opportunities for bum shots

They remind me of a kind of... oops, I best not say it or Lizzie will kill me!!

*whimpers more* All the caps are brilliant Stars, but those in particular are doing very funny things to my stomach!! The man even has nice hands... yes folks, you read that right! Coming from me, that's quite a statement!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh gawd... I said Fresh blood.... it's got to be done...

Size

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I will shrink some of these at some point.... just not now!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X