Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    i just read: Jensen Tackles Hunk Thread.... Oh my...

that's alright, some people in here like him whumped
    Yup. *cautiously eyes Queen and Stars*

err.. thanks... how do I get out?
    Down the hall, third door on your left and then up the stairs, down the slide, bounce to the right and then parachute out the plane, feed the dragon, go out the cave exit and you're out.

win! i forgot the candy...
    Candy always wins!

i just love his expression in the first pic^^

sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Afternoon!

Just had a maths exam wasn't helpful that i was next to the window with the 6th formers going crazy

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, just stopping in for a peek on my lunch break! Loving the pics - especially the con pic Kylie!!

Boo - I'm glad you've got that out of the way *huggles*

*semi-glares at Fainne* it's all Stars's fault this whumping business!! *squishiehuggles Stars*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Down the hall, third door on your left and then up the stairs, down the slide, bounce to the right and then parachute out the plane, feed the dragon, go out the cave exit and you're out.
          and that's the easy way !?!

Candy always wins!
          truer words have never been spoken *happy sigh*
          Originally posted by Boo View Post
          Afternoon!

Just had a maths exam wasn't helpful that i was next to the window with the 6th formers going crazy

oh noes... you already have your mark? *huggles*
          Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Hey guys, just stopping in for a peek on my lunch break! Loving the pics - especially the con pic Kylie!!

*semi-glares at Fainne* it's all Stars's fault this whumping business!! *squishiehuggles Stars*
          hey Queeny yeah, it's always the others...

Comment

Hehe, sounds like that but in this case it's true! And Lizzie's to blame for the holster thing. Guh, wonder if we could get Dean to wear one?! *squeak*

sigpic

Comment

Thanks no more maths but loads of other exams to get through *grumbles*

and that's the easy way !?!truer words have never been spoken
              *happy sigh*

We'll be getting our marks at the end of august. Talk about suspense

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, sounds like that but in this case it's true! And Lizzie's to blame for the holster thing. Guh, wonder if we could get Dean to wear one?! *squeak*
                i'd like to see that too

Comment

Hi Queen. Uhuh...Suuuureee... So Stars is a horrible influence? *pokes Stars* She looks so innocent.

and that's the easy way !?!
                  Yes, ma'am. Trust me, you don't wanna try the hard way out...

truer words have never been spoken

*happy sigh*

Thanks no more maths but loads of other exams to get through *grumbles*

We'll be getting our marks at the end of august. Talk about suspense

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. When I had my final exams we were in the gym, right next to the little kids' playground. Nothing is more fun than trying to write a biology exam when you hear little kids screaming.

sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by s72450 View Post
                    Gah! He was made for film I swear, those good looks even in black & white really say something.
                    I have yet to see him in any clothes, hairstyle, coloring or situation where he doesn't look completely... edible. Right, Queen? Sorry, inside joke - it's what the demon called him in Crossroads Blues and we had to go back and re-watch the scene to make sure we'd heard correctly!

Welcome - and there will be more b/w shots if you decide to hang around. BTW, I'm trying hard to keep them are all completely spoiler free, in case you're not at S4 yet. It's mostly close-ups.

Morning Pit! How is everyone for a Monday?
                    Due to the fact that this Monday is a holiday here, I'm doing just great.

Stars - FANTASTIC caps!! *bounces* I was a good girl, kept away from the road. I'll admit to wobbling off course a couple of times, but I did well!! LOL
                    Way to go, girl! I would never forgive myself if I was the cause of anything happening to you. Been out all day, but I'm making time for more capping later.

You're right, Jensen looks great in B&W too. The important thing for me is that although he's bloody gorgeous; he's a lovely, funny and genuine guy which is what makes him totally thunkworthy!
                    Very well put!

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    Just a quick one before I head off to my exam. Not the best quality and didnt have time to look through them properly. Not allowed to use flash which apparently my camera didn't like too much.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9...3/100_0966.jpg
                    Loving it, and the quality is not bad at all! Can't wait to see (and hear) more, but for now good luck with the exam! That's bloody inconsiderate to schedule it for the day after the con, though...

i just read: Jensen Tackles Hunk Thread.... Oh my...
                    LOL, I believe that's what they call a Freudian slip...

that's alright, some people in here like him whumped
                    Yup. *cautiously eyes Queen and Stars
                    Hi Queen. Uhuh...Suuuureee... So Stars is a horrible influence? *pokes Stars* She looks so innocent.
                    I'm trying hard to keep up appearances... I prefer to think of myself as a Thumper - a cross between thunker and whumper. Although I'm not sure if that sounds any better. As for corrupting Queen, I must say that she's been a more than apt pupil. Just look at that forum she created!

Afternoon!

Hope it went okay after all. Having a 7th grader in the house, I know what you must have been going through...

i'd like to see that too
                    You would? Really? Then take a peek - I dare you!

Spoiler:

A little skinny for Dean, I admit it, but still better than nothing.

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*looks around* Where is everybody? Let's see if this will draw a crowd. Madwelshboy posted the S5 promotional poster on the Spn thread. Don't want to snurch it without permission, but you can view it at http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4991 And it's a thing of beauty, I'm telling ya!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Loving it, and the quality is not bad at all! Can't wait to see (and hear) more, but for now good luck with the exam! That's bloody inconsiderate to schedule it for the day after the con, though...
                        I know tell me about, could have done better tbh, was a little distracted with thoughts of the weekend, that and lack of sleep had my mind wondering but its done now.

All my pictures are uploading to photobucket as I speak and when I muster a bit more energy I will write some sort of con report which probably won't be that good as I am never any good remembering what people said. I was gonna make notes but then remembered I'm no good at that either and couldn't do notes and photos at the same time. So yeah.

But what I do remember.......(not really a spoiler)
                        Spoiler:
                        Jensen confessed to owning a Cockapoo named Icarus (well its Danneel's), he even showed us a pic on his mobile, so cute
                        Last edited by kylieS21; 01 June 2009, 08:36 AM. Reason: sleep deprivation

Comment

I know tell me about, could have done better tbh, was a little distracted with thoughts of the weekend, that and lack of sleep had my mind wondering but its done now.

All my pictures are uploading to photobucket as I speak and when I muster a bit more energy I will write some sort of con report which probably won't be that good as I am never any good remembering what people said. I was gonna make notes but then remembered I'm no good at that either and couldn't do notes and photos at the same time. So yeah.

Spoiler:
                          Jensen confessed to owning a Cockapoo named Icarus (well its Danneel's), he even showed us a pic on his mobile, so cute
                          Hi, Kylie! Welcome back! I can imagine you were distracted. I've only been to one con in my life, but I met both Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan - lived in an AU for days afterwords...

Pictures will do just fine (amazing I managed to say that without squeeing....), no worries about con reports. Just any little bits you remember - like the spoilered item. Somehow I think it's so typical for Jensen to have a dog like this (even if it's his girlfriend's) and for Jared to have great danes or whatever they are.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it was pretty funny when he started to tell us the story of the dog. He pretty much had no say in it.

I believe Jared's are some sort of Mastiff and a Shepherd. Either way still miles bigger lol.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Welcome back Kylie! I cant wait to see your pictures!

sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Just got permission to snurch... So here it is, in all its glory, the Supernatural S5 promo poster!

What I don't understand is why they're using this coat for Dean again, even though he never wears it on the show...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X