• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Okay, you got it. (Spoilered for size.)
    *throws a bucket of water over herself*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    my effing internet connection is driving me mad. Gonna have to go
    http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...pture-38-1.jpg

Queen let's just go... you've got me and coffee... what else do you want?

Depends what's on offer!!
    Sends in Dean and Sam to track down the offending internet gremlin...

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit!

Off to town, catch up with everything later. Great pics, really great!!

TTFN *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        *throws a bucket of water over herself*

Sends in Dean and Sam to track down the offending internet gremlin...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...l/cap221-1.jpg
        Ooooh, gremlin hunt - me likes!

Sam: I'll check in here, you take the upstairs.
        Dean: Right, it's probably in the basement, so let's check that out together.

Morning Pit!

Off to town, catch up with everything later. Great pics, really great!!

TTFN *waves*
        Later!

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

hey pit *waves*

Stars, i've never seen that pic before - is it from season 3? have only seen season 1 and two yet. i love Dean's arms there

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            hey pit *waves*

Stars, i've never seen that pic before - is it from season 3? have only seen season 1 and two yet. i love Dean's arms there
            It's a BTS shot from S4's Are you there, God,.... Unfortunately, these are from when they were rehearsing the scene. In the episode Dean's wearing the usual jacket on top. *grumbles* There are a few more bare arm stills form the episode promos, though, at http://www.supernatural.tv/gallery2/...god/index.html If you don't want to go there since it might spoiler you let me know and I'll post them for you here.

sigpic

Comment

It's a BTS shot from S4's Are you there, God,.... Unfortunately, these are from when they were rehearsing the scene. In the episode Dean's wearing the usual jacket on top. *grumbles* There are a few more bare arm stills form the episode promos, though, at http://www.supernatural.tv/gallery2/...god/index.html If you don't want to go there since it might spoiler you let me know and I'll post them for you here.
              ok.. yes, couldyou please post them for me? he doesn't wear his jacket how could he...?!

Comment

evening pit! haven't posted here in a while, but have been lurking enjoying the pics and being hypnotized by Deans lips @.@
                Easily done!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                You know..you are all bad influences here ...I was watching episodes 20-22 of S4 ( finally!) and all I could think of was: Oh this scene would make great caps. What about capping this or that one...
                Stop it! I want to able able to watch an episode as I used to

And BTW, Great cap run Q_H!
                The sign of a true capper!

Thanks

Jensen's definitely heart stopping material.
                *wants to not be a total fangirl and disagree* NO, can't do it!!

Glad you likey. There's more in the PB folder. With great restraint, I got 326 caps from this one. Off to Monster Movie now - SQUEEEE! Dean in Lederhosen is just too cute.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...icture22-1.jpg
                I don't know why but that really made me laugh. He looks so... I don't know what the word is!!

That one never gets old! Okay, the last batch of Metamorphosis caps. Still too big to go unspoilered, but I started them in 800 pix width, so it's kinda hard to change in the middle. Enjoy!
                I hate to shrink mine, but I always keep the big ones too. It'd be rude not to!

The other triple thunk - Dean, Sam and the Impala.
                Eeeew, whatever they're looking at I'm sure it's nothing good.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...phosis/300.jpg
                Guh!!

*iz goo*

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Thanks..I decided to subscribe to this one too...God it took me to the first page and a few pics there...oi! this thread is not kind on my heart. Seriously..it jumped
                Welcome to our world!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S1/supernatural113_372.jpg
                *giggles* is it only me that finds it cute that he still answers the phone when Sam rings, whatever he's doing at the time?

I got some more from S4 - would you consider that a spoiler if you don't see who it's with?
                Squeeeeeee, I can almost picture that back!! *fans self*

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

I've seen it, but I'm just lazy... post anyway? *puppy dog eyes that would put Sam to shame*

sigpic

Comment

ok.. yes, couldyou please post them for me? he doesn't wear his jacket how could he...?!
                  Sure thing, here they are. I've cropped the one that could have been spoilery.

Unfortunately, Dean is wearing the jacket throughout the episode. Which makes no sense at all since they're indoors the whole time.

There's a scene later where he gets up at night, but he's sleeping in a long sleeved tee, of course...

sigpic

Comment

All guh... but this one...

sigpic

Comment

*wants to not be a total fangirl and disagree* NO, can't do it!!

I don't know why but that really made me laugh. He looks so... I don't know what the word is!!
                      To continue with your German lessons, the word you're looking for is 'putzig'. Right, Fainne?

I hate to shrink mine, but I always keep the big ones too. It'd be rude not to!
                      Same here. I've got even bigger ones on my harddisk. Like this... (click on thumb to go to the PB album page, then click the picture again for full size)

sigpic

Comment

To continue with your German lessons, the word you're looking for is 'putzig'. Right, Fainne?
                        *makes a note of it* Should I Google it? I might learn to say hello my name is Queen, how are you? soon!!

Same here. I've got even bigger ones on my harddisk. Like this... (click on thumb to go to the PB album page, then click the picture again for full size)
                        http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S4/th_Picture60.jpg
                        Oh my!!

I can see my mind wandering to that while I go and wash the pots!!

Some oversized double thunk
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

i never thought of using Lederhosen and putzig in one sentence but i think i can make an exception when Dean is in these lederhosen

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t..._Picture60.jpg
                          oi, thank you
                          *makes a note of it* Should I Google it? I might learn to say hello my name is Queen, how are you? soon!!
                          Hallo, mein Name ist Queen. Wie geht's dir?

Spoiler:

[<snip>
                          hoi.. me likes it! click one get two xD

i just ordered anew laptop i really hope i can convince them i can pay it from my student's loan, otherwise i'd have to send it back i really need a new one. my old is having serious issues lately...

Comment

Oh my!!

I can see my mind wandering to that while I go and wash the pots!!

Spoiler:
                            <snip>
                            There are worse things to picture while doing the dishes!

Great pics, Queen. But isn't it sad that even such a little peek of breast skin makes me go all aflutter? They're wrapping those boys up way too tightly.

Some (only slightly oversized) double thunk from Monster Movie.
                            Spoiler:

And more with Dean eating his giant pretzel!
                            Spoiler:

Gotta love a man who enjoys his food with so much abandon - while still retaining his figure, of course...

sigpic

Comment

i never thought of using Lederhosen and putzig in one sentence but i think i can make an exception when Dean is in these lederhosen
                              Right, I forgot you're a Nordlicht and not used to seeing guys in Lederhosen... But on the right guy they're really yummy!

i just ordered anew laptop i really hope i can convince them i can pay it from my student's loan, otherwise i'd have to send it back i really need a new one. my old is having serious issues lately...
                              Hope it works out for you. *crosses fingers and toes* I was using a really old and slow machine (that still needed a frigging cable to go online) myself when I started coming to GW, and I remember the exhilaration when I got my new MacBook 18 months ago.

Some finger-licking Dean goodness...
                              Spoiler:

Dean, you have to stop sucking your thumb.

Why? It's very tasty, you wanna try?

sigpic

Comment

Right, I forgot you're a Nordlicht and not used to seeing guys in Lederhosen... But on the right guy they're really yummy!
                                well, i've actually seen men in Lederhosen ( nearly typed Lederhoden - no more coffee for me please) and don't really like that outfit... don't ask me why. i prefer men in tights *rofl*

Hope it works out for you. *crosses fingers and toes* I was using a really old and slow machine (that still needed a frigging cable to go online) myself when I started coming to GW, and I remember the exhilaration when I got my new MacBook 18 months ago.
                                thank you i need to work with large TIFF-pics during my studies and my laptop always nearly dies then - though it's only 2 years old.
                                Some finger-licking Dean goodness...
                                Spoiler:
                                <snip>
                                Why? It's very tasty, you wanna try?
                                i wanna try!

Comment

Working...
                                X