Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Very likely!

Okay gals, I'm off. I'll be back on Tuesday. Keep the Jensen love alive! *hugs Pit* Laters!

See ya, Jen! *huggles* We'll do our best
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Um... a bit yeah!!
      I thought it might

That's me signing off folks, I'll give Jensen a big hug (if he lets me) from you all when I see him in under 16 hours!

Bye

Comment

Morning Pit

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        I just felt like doing a Dean and Daddy sig.
        http://i43.tinypic.com/idhn4m.jpg

If anyone wnats to snurch it...don't ask, just do it.
        Oooh...that's , lovely...snurched...thanks

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        I thought it might

That's me signing off folks, I'll give Jensen a big hug (if he lets me) from you all when I see him in under 16 hours!

Bye
        Have a great time

Just finished watching Devil's trap & IMTOD with Lizzie.... just about capable of speech... guh!!
        I've just about recovered!!!it was touch and go there for a while...I went through a whole range of emotions ....but I did manage to go back and make a few caps

sigpic

Comment

I thought it might

Bye
          Good luck ff, enjoy yourself!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Morning Pit

I've just about recovered!!!it was touch and go there for a while...I went through a whole range of emotions ....but I did manage to go back and make a few caps

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...p-234042-1.png
          Morning Lizzie, morning Pit...Friiiiiiday!!!

You managed to get some caps after all that? My God you've got some stamina...I was done in finding Devil's trap....I'm gonna need a stiff drink before I cap those!!

I'll try and get back in the day but have a stupidly busy one today, so might not be possible. Be back tonight though!

Have a good day folks *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Page 2?? Oh dear, Jen will have our hides unless we get our act together...

I thought it might

Bye
            Thinking of you, there now with Jensen!

Morning Pit

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...p-234042-1.png
            What a shot! That stitched-up cut is amazingly real looking, even so close up. Good for you to keep your nerve after that double whammy, Lizzie!

You managed to get some caps after all that? My God you've got some stamina...I was done in finding Devil's trap....I'm gonna need a stiff drink before I cap those!!

I'll try and get back in the day but have a stupidly busy one today, so might not be possible. Be back tonight though!

Yes, Friday! And I have no definite plans until Sunday morning - and hubby out of the way. YAY!!! Will go back to capping Metamorphosis so should have more pics for you later. Here's how far I got until now - and some more classic Dean. (spoilered for size)
            Spoiler:

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Good luck ff, enjoy yourself!

*waves* Hi

Yeees the weekend....

hehehe...I thought it would help me cool down....not one of my better plans...

Well... when you arrive there'll be lips waiting...

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit! *huggles*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                Page 2?? Oh dear, Jen will have our hides unless we get our act together...
                Precisely why I subscribe to threads.... they get lost otherwise!!

What a shot! That stitched-up cut is amazingly real looking, even so close up. Good for you to keep your nerve after that double whammy, Lizzie!
                I'm sure we should have a closer inspection though!!

Yes, Friday! And I have no definite plans until Sunday morning - and hubby out of the way. YAY!!!
                Haha, so "no definite plans" actually means lots of thunking? Exactly what my plans are for my long weekend alone next week!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Metamorphosis/292.jpg
                *luffs that one*

hehehe...I thought it would help me cool down....not one of my better plans...
                Awww *huggles Lizzie* you'll know better next time!! And this is coming from the woman who has seen IMTOD *cough* a couple of times!!

Well... when you arrive there'll be lips waiting...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...N403_400-1.jpg
                I heard the magic words!! *fans self*

Oooh, we might be getting a visitor in a bit!!

sigpic

Comment

Time for a picspam.... episode of choice for tonight, Skin

I gave in and shrunk some.... it's not good to spoiler everything for size *sniff*

sigpic

Comment

More!

sigpic

Comment

evening pit! haven't posted here in a while, but have been lurking enjoying the pics and being hypnotized by Deans lips @.@

Comment

You know..you are all bad influences here ...I was watching episodes 20-22 of S4 ( finally!) and all I could think of was: Oh this scene would make great caps. What about capping this or that one...
                        Stop it! I want to able able to watch an episode as I used to

And BTW, Great cap run Q_H!
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Time for a picspam.... episode of choice for tonight, Skin

I gave in and shrunk some.... it's not good to spoiler everything for size *sniff*

<snip>
                          That one never gets old! Okay, the last batch of Metamorphosis caps. Still too big to go unspoilered, but I started them in 800 pix width, so it's kinda hard to change in the middle. Enjoy!

The other triple thunk - Dean, Sam and the Impala.
                          Spoiler:

Eeeew, whatever they're looking at I'm sure it's nothing good.
                          Spoiler:

Cross-post from the Whump thread - just because I love these.
                          Spoiler:

And the (almost) obligatory car scene at the end.
                          Spoiler:

And some tongue and gutter for people who like this sort of thing...
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            evening pit! haven't posted here in a while, but have been lurking enjoying the pics and being hypnotized by Deans lips @.@
                            Hiya, Fainne! Glad you decided to de-

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                            You know..you are all bad influences here ...I was watching episodes 20-22 of S4 ( finally!) and all I could think of was: Oh this scene would make great caps. What about capping this or that one...
                            Stop it! I want to able able to watch an episode as I used to

And BTW, Great cap run Q_H!
                            JW!!! *tacklehugs* You're here! Welcome!!! Grab a seat and enjoy the view.

sigpic

Comment

JW!!! *tacklehugs* You're here! Welcome!!! Grab a seat and enjoy the view.
                              Thanks..I decided to subscribe to this one too...God it took me to the first page and a few pics there...oi! this thread is not kind on my heart. Seriously..it jumped
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Guh, Stars...soooo many goodies. When I stop drooling I'll let you know!!
                                JW!!! *bounces*

Hi again Fainne!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X