X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening, ladies!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    *hugs*

You don't want to learn German Damn difficult language.
    Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    This is where I get differing opinions... loads of people say it's easy to learn and others say it's not
    It's harder than English, I can asure you But as Fainne said, we're always here for you *schmatz* <- means *smooch*
    Totally agree with Jen. Remember learning French? Well, add a third gender (which are assigned to words completely at random), and nouns that change their ending with 4 different cases that depend largely on prepositions, and you'll have an idea. I'm so glad this is my mother tongue and I didn't have to learn it! Got my comeuppance with Czech, though. The Slavic languages beat German by a mile in difficulty! But of course we'll all help you if you wanna go for it.

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Hello Pit

Not the best quality pic...but it has it's compensations

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...l113_306-1.jpg
    YUM!! Good one, Lizzie. Wish I could take this image with me into dreamland.

Am all thunked out from the caps I just got from In the Beginning. Amazing close-ups and lots of emo for our Dean. *happy sigh*
    Spoiler:

And one more especially for Sal.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*yawns* Morning Pit. Iiiiiit's Friidaaaay at long last! Another 8hrs and feedom for the weekend!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Evening, ladies!
      Oops, rather late! Morning Stars *hugs*

Totally agree with Jen. Remember learning French? Well, add a third gender (which are assigned to words completely at random), and nouns that change their ending with 4 different cases that depend largely on prepositions, and you'll have an idea. I'm so glad this is my mother tongue and I didn't have to learn it! Got my comeuppance with Czech, though. The Slavic languages beat German by a mile in difficulty! But of course we'll all help you if you wanna go for it.
      *thinks* OK, so for French I got 3 tenses, male and female, dropping vowels here, there and everywhere... I don't remember it being too bad, but it was a long time ago!!

So the consensus (sp? I'm not awake yet) from the native speakers is a no...maybe I'd better re-consider. As much fun as smooching and swearing can be, I don't think it will help me much by the sounds of it!

Am all thunked out from the caps I just got from In the Beginning. Amazing close-ups and lots of emo for our Dean. *happy sigh*
      <snipped for time>
      Great caps!

I really need to get on with capping Time is on my side... so many eps, so little time...films too!!

Just arrived at work, will stop by later

Edit: waay too many typos!

sigpic

Comment

*yawns* Morning Pit. Iiiiiit's Friidaaaay at long last! Another 8hrs and feedom for the weekend!

Oops, rather late! Morning Stars *hugs*

*thinks* OK, so for French I got 3 tenses, male and female, dropping vowels here, there and everywhere... I don't remember it being too bad, but it was a long time ago!!

So the consensus (sp? I'm not awake yet) from the native speakers is a no...maybe I'd better re-consider. As much fun as smooching and swearing can be, I don't think it will help me much by the sounds of it!

Great caps!

I really need to get on with capping Time is on my side... so many eps, so little time...films too!!

Just arrived at work, will stop by later

Edit: waay too many typos!
        Morning, Queen!

Yes, it's Friday. I'm checking iTunes every ten minutes to see if the season finale is available yet. Stupid, I know, because they rarely post it before noon but a girl can hope...

Hey, we don't want to discourage you, but you should know what you're letting yourself in for with German. It's not so bad if you just want to make yourself understood, then the grammar/endings don't really matter. And the vocab is pretty easy, lots of similarities with English.

Finished capping In the Beginning this morning, and I think I got just the right ones for this time of day.
        Spoiler:

And another James Dean moment.

It's funny, there are caps from Time is on my side floating around in Jensen folders on different sites that in fact show the guy who had his heart removed. I must admit in some of them it looks like it is Dean. Guess it's wishful thinking on the fangirls' part to see him topless and tied down to a table...

sigpic

Comment

Hello Pit *huggles everyone*

Love the caps, stars! Especially the ones where he's sleeping *sigh* Our sleeping beauty

Caps from 4x22 in a few
          sigpic

Comment

Caps from 4x22

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part four

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And part five

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hello Pit *huggles everyone*

Love the caps, stars! Especially the ones where he's sleeping *sigh* Our sleeping beauty

Caps from 4x22 in a few
                      Hi, Jen! Yes, he is. Sleeping or *cough* daydreaming...

Aaaaaah - don't tempt me! Need to wait 30 more minutes until the ep finishes downloading. Must... not.... click.... spoilers....

sigpic

Comment

*does exactly the same as in the Jared thread*

Afternoon Pit!

On phone with a low battery atm, will reply properly at home. Stars, guh-worthy caps! Jen too no doubt, but I'm being good!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Hi, Jen! Yes, he is. Sleeping or *cough* daydreaming...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...20S4/206-1.jpg

Aaaaaah - don't tempt me! Need to wait 30 more minutes until the ep finishes downloading. Must... not.... click.... spoilers....
                          Hey
                          You will love the episode! And have fun watching it

*does exactly the same as in the Jared thread*

Afternoon Pit!

On phone with a low battery atm, will reply properly at home. Stars, guh-worthy caps! Jen too no doubt, but I'm being good!
                          Be a good girl and wait till you've seen it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Be a good girl and wait till you've seen it!
                            Hehe, me..a good girl?? Nooooo

I can behave myself though, I only have to last another 2 or 3 days!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, me..a good girl?? Nooooo

I can behave myself though, I only have to last another 2 or 3 days!
                              Didn't think so But why be a good girl? They don't get far

sigpic

Comment

Hi! Great pics guys. Just managed to order Supernatural season 1-3 for my birthday

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X