Clear All

Evening/Afternoon/Morning Guys!

For Size
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit! *huggles*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      but Carlisle isn't a bad vampire so i really need to protect him from Dean. He doesn't even like violence but i'm sure i'll find a way to distract Dean
      I'm sure you will!

did you have sweet dreams then?
      Unfortunately not...it was another of my weird ones, very bizarre Maybe tonight!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      I'm sure he'll be safe. After all, even Dean accepted the fact that some vampires deserved to be spared in Bloodlust. I loved that scene in the end, BTW. Where he starts wondering if really all of the things he's killed really deserved it. Great way to add some shades of gray to the whole good/evil stereotype.
      This is true! There are such things as good vampires... Blade for a start, Hannibal King (Blade: Trinity), Alex (Blade: The series), Louis de Point du Lac (Interview with the vampire) and more that I can't think of off the top of my head!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Season%202%20whump/wmplayer2006-10-1418-32-36-08.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...8-32-56-25.jpg
      *babbles* Guh!!

i like watching Dean developing and suffering and being happy and so on
      The changes in Sam are clear, but I have to say, all bias aside I think Dean jas developed more as a character.

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
      Hi Star!!!!! The more I see, the more I LIKE
      I've never seen him in anything. But one of the writers I work with in a writer's community, uses this pic for the character profile:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...hok/K19879.jpg

I've always wanted to see the full pic. I'm thinking someone here might just know where its from and even has it in their collection

ETA: this is SO MUCH bigger than in the profile which is about 100x150 only. But I was hoping to see more of him

As I was looking through the pages (too many are gone from people's PB) I definitely liked what I saw
      Glad you saw the light!

heehee happy to find you in unexpected places
      Hehe, full of surprises, me!

Originally posted by Boo View Post
      Evening/Afternoon/Morning Guys!

<snip>
      Hi boo *waves*

Nice pic!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Star!!!!! The more I see, the more I LIKE
        I've never seen him in anything. But one of the writers I work with in a writer's community, uses this pic for the character profile:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...hok/K19879.jpg

I've always wanted to see the full pic. I'm thinking someone here might just know where its from and even has it in their collection

ETA: this is SO MUCH bigger than in the profile which is about 100x150 only. But I was hoping to see more of him

As I was looking through the pages (too many are gone from people's PB) I definitely liked what I saw

heehee happy to find you in unexpected places
        Oh, you need to check him out in motion. Pictures catch his good looks, but he's so much more than that. Forgot if I posted this link here before, but it's a collection of every cute Dean moment in Spn. Just to give you an idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMNGSLBH2c

Sorry, can't help you with the pic - that's from a time I don't really go for. I like him a bit more mature than that. There's a girl on Queen's whump forum, though, who's been thunking him for twelve years - basically from day 1. She may be able to help you.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

I'm falling asleep at my keyboard, exhausted after Lost and 24... and then you post that?? You're going to do me in, I swear!!

Sweet dreams fodder, that's for sure. Off now, night Pit... see you all tomorrow!
          See..it was to help foster sweet dreams...

hui... really nice back. in Germany we say: ein schöner Rücken kann auch entzücken, means: a beautiful back can be very delightful... or something like that
          That's really lovely...and I do...I find it very delightful

Totally agree. I've been re-watching early S1, and it made me realize how far they've come with the characters. And the way they grew them was awesome, going one step, one experience at a time so it never felt forced but completely organic. I really believe it when Kripke claims he had the whole series mapped out in his head when it started, because that's what it feels like. He knows where the characters are meant to go, and that's why the continuity feels so right.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0-54-55-57.jpg
          I really appreciate that from the writers....not that I've seen it all happen yet...I've got all that to look forward to but when you get involved and grow to love the characters...you want their development to be treated with respect. I'm really pleased when they do that.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, you need to check him out in motion. Pictures catch his good looks, but he's so much more than that. Forgot if I posted this link here before, but it's a collection of every cute Dean moment in Spn. Just to give you an idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMNGSLBH2c
            ^^ What Stars said!!

Sorry, can't help you with the pic - that's from a time I don't really go for. I like him a bit more mature than that. There's a girl on Queen's whump forum, though, who's been thunking him for twelve years - basically from day 1. She may be able to help you.
            Yup, get over to Paradise, there's a treat waiting over there!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Evening all
            'ello you!

See..it was to help foster sweet dreams...
            It was certainly something nice to go to sleep with!

I really appreciate that from the writers....not that I've seen it all happen yet...I've got all that to look forward to but when you get involved and grow to love the characters...you want their development to be treated with respect. I'm really pleased when they do that.
            Yep, and I'm having fun watching again... I hope guys appreciate me forcing myself to re-watch eps with you & Stars... it's hard work you know!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Yep, and I'm having fun watching again... I hope guys appreciate me forcing myself to re-watch eps with you & Stars... it's hard work you know!!

But I do...I do appreciate the hardship you're enduring to educate me in the ways of Dean thunk/whump *cough* wincest

sigpic

Comment

But I do...I do appreciate the hardship you're enduring to educate me in the ways of Dean thunk/whump *cough* wincest
                Hehe, I should think so too!! *facepalm* you didn't just say that? Here!!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/supernatural/100-1.jpg
                Good Lord!! *dribbles down chin*

sigpic

Comment

Bored

sigpic

Comment

I like it when you're bored Go on, please!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okey Pokey

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        I like it when you're bored Go on, please!

I think we all do!

sigpic

Comment

Yupp!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post