No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waves to QH as I pass thru Looking for a specific pic... larger size than I have it which is avie size. bbl to keep on looking
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
      Waves to QH as I pass thru Looking for a specific pic... larger size than I have it which is avie size. bbl to keep on looking
      Hiya, rad! And I thought we have another convert. What kind of pic might that be?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
        *blinks and rubs eyes* Rad?? Hellooooooo m'dear!!!

Squee, this calls for the 'nanas!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

good evening pit - or should i say good night? it's pretty late and i should be in bed already but first i wanted to hug you all. sorry i neglected the thread for a while - i'm reading Twilight books atm and i'm pretty much hooked but i always come here to lurke and watch you play inthe gutter don't dive to deep and don't jump from the sites

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            good evening pit - or should i say good night? it's pretty late and i should be in bed already but first i wanted to hug you all. sorry i neglected the thread for a while - i'm reading Twilight books atm and i'm pretty much hooked but i always come here to lurke and watch you play inthe gutter don't dive to deep and don't jump from the sites
            Fainne!!!!

Lovely to see you!! I suppose we can forgive you for being a dreaded lurker.... just this once mind, seeing as it's vampires you're playing with!!

Off to watch 24! *hugs Pit*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Fainne!!!! http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...ies/bighug.gif

Lovely to see you!! I suppose we can forgive you for being a dreaded lurker.... just this once mind, seeing as it's vampires you're playing with!!

Off to watch 24! *hugs Pit*
              hey Queeny *squishyhugs*

i know i know - dean wouldn't be amused about me changing to the dark side but they were to strong - and had chocolate chip cookies with sprinkles on top - oh, reminds me of i finally got my new rabbit which i called Carlisle i don't know how common this name is in England but it's really unique in Germany. everyone who reads it prounces it Karlizzle [/offtopic]

Comment

Karlizzle? Shizzle ma nizzle? XD
                sigpic

Comment

Just a bit of back before bed

sigpic

Comment

hey Queeny *squishyhugs*

i know i know - dean wouldn't be amused about me changing to the dark side but they were to strong - and had chocolate chip cookies with sprinkles on top - oh, reminds me of i finally got my new rabbit which i called Carlisle i don't know how common this name is in England but it's really unique in Germany. everyone who reads it prounces it Karlizzle
                    Hehe, no he wouldn't... but in this case, we could fight him... not all vamps are bad... I just prefer the ones that are!!

Aww, that's cute!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    I'm falling asleep at my keyboard, exhausted after Lost and 24... and then you post that?? You're going to do me in, I swear!!

Sweet dreams fodder, that's for sure. Off now, night Pit... see you all tomorrow!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Karlizzle? Shizzle ma nizzle? XD
                      Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      hui... really nice back. in Germany we say: ein schöner Rücken kann auch entzücken, means: a beautiful back can be very delightful... or something like that
                      Hehe, no he wouldn't... but in this case, we could fight him... not all vamps are bad... I just prefer the ones that are!!
                      but Carlisle isn't a bad vampire so i really need to protect him from Dean. He doesn't even like violence but i'm sure i'll find a way to distract Dean

I'm falling asleep at my keyboard, exhausted after Lost and 24... and then you post that?? You're going to do me in, I swear!!
                      did you have sweet dreams then?

Comment

hui... really nice back. in Germany we say: ein schöner Rücken kann auch entzücken, means: a beautiful back can be very delightful... or something like that
                        but Carlisle isn't a bad vampire so i really need to protect him from Dean. He doesn't even like violence but i'm sure i'll find a way to distract Dean
                        I'm sure he'll be safe. After all, even Dean accepted the fact that some vampires deserved to be spared in Bloodlust. I loved that scene in the end, BTW. Where he starts wondering if really all of the things he's killed really deserved it. Great way to add some shades of gray to the whole good/evil stereotype.

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad they added some grey shades too but i think it was neccessary to have only black and white in the beginning so the characters can develope. and i like watching Dean developing and suffering and being happy and so on

Comment

I'm glad they added some grey shades too but i think it was neccessary to have only black and white in the beginning so the characters can develope. and i like watching Dean developing and suffering and being happy and so on
                            Totally agree. I've been re-watching early S1, and it made me realize how far they've come with the characters. And the way they grew them was awesome, going one step, one experience at a time so it never felt forced but completely organic. I really believe it when Kripke claims he had the whole series mapped out in his head when it started, because that's what it feels like. He knows where the characters are meant to go, and that's why the continuity feels so right.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              Totally agree. I've been re-watching early S1, and it made me realize how far they've come with the characters. And the way they grew them was awesome, going one step, one experience at a time so it never felt forced but completely organic. I really believe it when Kripke claims he had the whole series mapped out in his head when it started, because that's what it feels like. He knows where the characters are meant to go, and that's why the continuity feels so right.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0-54-55-57.jpg
                              I agree, it feels like he really thought this show through and that's nice. I started rewatching from S1, too, and it just feels right right from the beginning.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Hiya, rad! And I thought we have another convert. What kind of pic might that be?
                                Hi Star!!!!! The more I see, the more I LIKE
                                I've never seen him in anything. But one of the writers I work with in a writer's community, uses this pic for the character profile:

I've always wanted to see the full pic. I'm thinking someone here might just know where its from and even has it in their collection

ETA: this is SO MUCH bigger than in the profile which is about 100x150 only. But I was hoping to see more of him

As I was looking through the pages (too many are gone from people's PB) I definitely liked what I saw

*blinks and rubs eyes* Rad?? Hellooooooo m'dear!!!

Squee, this calls for the 'nanas!!

Spoiler:
                                heehee happy to find you in unexpected places
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X