Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    sky-angel22 posted My Bloody Valentine caps. I selected a few (and enhanced them) to post them here

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...alentine20.jpg
    They're great, thanks for posting Jen. ^^ that one is lovely... he needs a hug!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Evening Pit girls (or boys if there are any)
    *waves* Hey Lizzie

Falls on those lovely lips
    Ahem... those are mine!!

That I will...I felt stunned at the end Perhaps next time I'll not watch quite so much through my fingers I'm such a wimp...LOL
    It gets better each time!

Well... I've had a Spn fest the last couple of days... I watched the S4 ep On the head of a pin today....OH...MY...GOD!!! That is an amazing ep... that's going to be worn out when the DVD's come out!!

I got a couple of shots from Death takes a holiday for those who like Dean and his coffee - not spoilered as no plot given away!

sigpic

Comment

these arms

Comment

sky-angel22 posted My Bloody Valentine caps. I selected a few (and enhanced them) to post them here

Spoiler:
        <snip>
        A few? I'm still reeling from total cap overload. Tried to green you but couldn't - so have some instead.

I can only reiterate what's been said - somebody PLEEEEEASE bribe the wardrobe department on Spn to include this shirt in Dean's outfits. And make it a regular. Those arms and shoulders are way too stunning to be hidden away.

Evening Pit girls (or boys if there are any)

Falls on those lovely lips

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...N403_400-1.jpg

That I will...I felt stunned at the end Perhaps next time I'll not watch quite so much through my fingers I'm such a wimp...LOL

No you really can't. Evil Dean..Good Dean...Gah!!! *thud*
        *peeks through fingers* You and me both! It gets better with the re-watches, though.

Lips, huh? Was making more caps for In the Beginning and there were some sinfully good shots in there - which was especially incongruous since Deans was in his tried and tested priest outfit... (spoilered for size only)
        Spoiler:

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Well... I've had a Spn fest the last couple of days... I watched the S4 ep On the head of a pin today....OH...MY...GOD!!! That is an amazing ep... that's going to be worn out when the DVD's come out!!

I got a couple of shots from Death takes a holiday for those who like Dean and his coffee - not spoilered as no plot given away!

<snipped for lateness>
        Just the thought of that ep sends shivers down my spine. Can't wait to start capping it. Will probably need another PB album for that one alone!

Love the coffee caps, Queen! Couldn't even remember there was a such a scene in it. But always happy to be enlightened by my fellow thunkers!

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Just the thought of that ep sends shivers down my spine. Can't wait to start capping it. Will probably need another PB album for that one alone!

Love the coffee caps, Queen! Couldn't even remember there was a such a scene in it. But always happy to be enlightened by my fellow thunkers!
          I'll look forward those caps Stars, and those were great. Time for confessions again I think!!

It would be a sorry state of affairs for me to miss the coffee... I love coffee, and it has to go to his mouth...

And Morning all *waves*

sigpic

Comment

I'll look forward those caps Stars, and those were great. Time for confessions again I think!!

It would be a sorry state of affairs for me to miss the coffee... I love coffee, and it has to go to his mouth...

And Morning all *waves*
            Morning, Queen! *pours round of coffee*

I managed to get a few bigger caps from the HiDef Trailer of My Bloody Valentine. Unfortunately, they were just quick snippets, so I had to pause the replay to get them - hence the annoying white triangle in the middle. I'm sure somebody with PS skills can remove it... And one thing is certain - I'm NOT watching this in a cinema. On a monster screen in the dark. No way. (spoilered for size)
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Queen! *pours round of coffee*

I managed to get a few bigger caps from the HiDef Trailer of My Bloody Valentine. Unfortunately, they were just quick snippets, so I had to pause the replay to get them - hence the annoying white triangle in the middle. I'm sure somebody with PS skills can remove it... And one thing is certain - I'm NOT watching this in a cinema. On a monster screen in the dark. No way.
              *waves and takes the now cold coffee* That' what I get for being 3 hrs late to reply to a messgae!!

Love the caps! It's not one I'll be watching... it looks too much like Spn, and much as I love Spn I like it as it is, if that makes sense?

sigpic

Comment

And one thing is certain - I'm NOT watching this in a cinema. On a monster screen in the dark. No way. (spoilered for size)
                *waves and takes the now cold coffee* That' what I get for being 3 hrs late to reply to a messgae!!

Love the caps! It's not one I'll be watching... it looks too much like Spn, and much as I love Spn I like it as it is, if that makes sense?

Lovely caps! And, ya know, it's really not that bad. I don't do horror movies at all, and I was really fine with this one. It was almost more of a thriller than an outright horror movie (like Friday the 13th). Yeah, there were some pretty gory moments, but overall, it's pretty good.

Comment

I don't think I'll be seeing that in the cinema either, or DVD. I have an over active imagination and already after Spn have to reassure myself. Don't need anything more scaring me.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

A few? I'm still reeling from total cap overload. Tried to green you but couldn't - so have some instead.
                    *hugs*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    I don't think I'll be seeing that in the cinema either, or DVD. I have an over active imagination and already after Spn have to reassure myself. Don't need anything more scaring me.
                    You're missing out on something It's a very good film. Maybe you shouldn't watch it when you're alone. In the dark
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

You're missing out on something It's a very good film. Maybe you shouldn't watch it when you're alone. In the dark
                      Yeah, definitely wont be watching it alone in the dark, no sirreee!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Two pics from MBV3D

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm...He has such an adorable smile!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            Mmmmm...He has such an adorable smile!
                            He does!

sigpic

Comment

"Heheh...The Pussycat Dolls are on me"
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                                Lovely caps! And, ya know, it's really not that bad. I don't do horror movies at all, and I was really fine with this one. It was almost more of a thriller than an outright horror movie (like Friday the 13th). Yeah, there were some pretty gory moments, but overall, it's pretty good.
                                *hugs*

That sounds promising... But I think I'll wait for the DVDs. That way I can watch it on my laptop screen (not even I can get scared by a 6 inch monster!) and when I know when not to look I can take it to the wide screen TV.

Like Sal said, the smile is adorable, but the kinda bashful picture at the bottom is cute too. Of course, both together make me really go ker-thunk...
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X