Hi again Pit *hugs*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    *hugs Jen* Or as Dean put it so aptly in Folsom Prison Blues:
    Hendrickson: "You think you're funny."
    Dean: "I think I'm adorable."

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/Picture1.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/Picture3.jpg

Couldn't agree more!
    *giggles* Folsom... is now officially called Spooky Prison Break for me... it makes me laugh... doesn't take much!!

And adorable is one word!

Aww, that's a lovely one!

Back on topic, though. I've been looking at caps from episodes that I don't remember very clearly, and I found a couple of beauties for Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things. Talk about chemistry, the first two really liquified my kidneys...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_426.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_420.jpg

And another half shadow one.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_545.jpg

And I'm sure the lighting guys did this one with Queen in mind...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_589.jpg

Think that covers it!!

sigpic

Comment

Quick picspam before I watch a S4 ep

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        thanks, it was ok. though during working there i made the decision to not do the job, but then i talked to the boss about my doubts and she told me i can take books home and read them if that's all i'm worrying about (applied in a bookstore and i don't know enough about books as i should to advise customers imo) will have another tryout on thursday in another store of the chain - the one i would work in. so hopefully i know by then how i decide...
        hmm, such a nice wake-up call. i could get used to that ^^

yes she is *.* but i read in Daniels Shadow's LJ that there are a lot of fans who hate her for being his girlfriend. seriously. i don't understand why? some people just don't distinguish between fantasy and reality... Jensen's allowed to be happy!

i love that one xD reminds me of Hulk...
        That is a tough call. There's just so many books out there. But I'm sure there's lists and trade journals that help you get the knowledge you need. I love bookstores, I can spend hours in them - wouldn't be able to work in one, though, I'd probably get too distracted...

That is really dumb, projecting your fangirly wishes on the actor. Dean's fair game, but Jensen has a right to live his life his way. And he seems to be a rather private person. Don't think I've seen pictures with his girlfriend. But then I usually only have eyes for him and don't really care who else is in a shot...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...caf-8d2e-a.jpg
        Yup, some fangirls are just crazy! The stories I've hard make me want to avoid cons. Craziest one I heard recently was a girl actually dared to ask security to remove Jensen's girlfriend from the Con. WTF?!?! A lot of these people seem to think that if the gf is gone, stuff will happen. Crazy.

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Yeah, I know, the first semesters suck while you get through all your prerequisites... I really disliked chemistry, but I had to do take it for my biology major because I'd been doing modern languages before and didn't have enough years under my belt. So I almost flunked that part in my finals, but got almost 100% on biology so on average I was okay.

Back on topic, though. I've been looking at caps from episodes that I don't remember very clearly, and I found a couple of beauties for Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things. Talk about chemistry, the first two really liquified my kidneys...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_426.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_420.jpg

And another half shadow one.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_545.jpg

And I'm sure the lighting guys did this one with Queen in mind...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_589.jpg
          Those first two: *GUH* Just so whoaaaaa!!!! *is goo*
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I just watched Bloodlust, amazing episode I have to say, with all the twists. Turning out the dead people are vampires and the other hunter who was kinda off the deep end. And once again the acting was great, I loved when Dean thumped the other guy's head against the wall "sorry" and the conversation between Sam and Dean after leaving the house. Amazing!

Paging Dr. Winchester, we have a case of Extreme Thunking!

sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

These two are my favourite shots *fans self*

sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*has been capping the S1 gag reel but it's really crappy quality cos I downloaded off YT and capped via Movie Maker*

Bugger!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  *has been capping the S1 gag reel but it's really crappy quality cos I downloaded off YT and capped via Movie Maker*

Bugger!!
                  *huggles*

Have some lips

sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Aye aye aye.... don't mind if I do!!!

Thanks Sal! *hugs*

Pilot caps coming up later!

sigpic

Comment

Aye aye aye.... don't mind if I do!!!

Thanks Sal! *hugs*

Pilot caps coming up later!
                      You're welcome! *huggles*
                      And YAY!

sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

That is a tough call. There's just so many books out there. But I'm sure there's lists and trade journals that help you get the knowledge you need. I love bookstores, I can spend hours in them - wouldn't be able to work in one, though, I'd probably get too distracted...
                        that's what i'm a bit worried about too xD but they say that's how i get to know the books, and as long as i first serve the customer they support me reading the books and sometimes it's really empty in the stores so i'd have time to read^^
                        That is really dumb, projecting your fangirly wishes on the actor. Dean's fair game, but Jensen has a right to live his life his way. And he seems to be a rather private person. Don't think I've seen pictures with his girlfriend. But then I usually only have eyes for him and don't really care who else is in a shot...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...caf-8d2e-a.jpg
                        well, i know it's the dark-haired girl from TIH and she's quite cute. it also isn'T fair towards her. i see them as an entity atm. Dean is all mine *muahahaha* but Jensen is free and can do what he wants with whoever he wants and make sure there are many mini-Jensens

that pic is stunning! one of the best shots of him... you really know how to kill me x.x
                        Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        Yup, some fangirls are just crazy! The stories I've hard make me want to avoid cons. Craziest one I heard recently was a girl actually dared to ask security to remove Jensen's girlfriend from the Con. WTF?!?! A lot of these people seem to think that if the gf is gone, stuff will happen. Crazy.
                        seriously? omg... they really need to get out and have a real life! *shakes head in disbelief*oh... good lord...i really love this pic *.*

Bugger!!
                        but you'll share with us though? *sammy eyes*

Comment

jealous? *pokes*
                          Don't you think I've been poked enough lately? *rubs bruises* give someone else a turn!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S1/pilot7.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral101_293.jpg
                          *still sighing happily*

If it's Sammy eyes like when he lost his shoe in then maybe, annoying puppy eyes... nope!!

Edit: ^^ I can be bribed with a pic of that!!

sigpic

Comment

that's what i'm a bit worried about too xD but they say that's how i get to know the books, and as long as i first serve the customer they support me reading the books and sometimes it's really empty in the stores so i'd have time to read^^
                            well, i know it's the dark-haired girl from TIH and she's quite cute. it also isn'T fair towards her. i see them as an entity atm. Dean is all mine *muahahaha* but Jensen is free and can do what he wants with whoever he wants and make sure there are many mini-Jensens
                            I'd imagine that working in a bookstore would be slightly hellish. All those books and watching other people walk off with them? I'd be torture for me. I love good bookstores, I can get lost in them for hours. I loved Boulevard and 4th Avenue in Vancouver, filled with bookstores new and used kind.

that pic is stunning! one of the best shots of him... you really know how to kill me x.x
                            I agree, though I'm still alive.

seriously? omg... they really need to get out and have a real life! *shakes head in disbelief*
                            I know, she apparently wrote a LJ post ranting about Jensen's GF, and after she got flamed, she made it friends only. I wish I could've read the sheer craziness of it.

oh... good lord...i really love this pic *.*
                            It's nice, eh?

What she said, sans the eyes.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              What she said, sans the eyes.

I want bribes this time around, it gave me a serious headache this time around!! I'm sure watching Skin later will help me forget about that!!

sigpic

Comment

I want bribes this time around, it gave me a serious headache this time around!! I'm sure watching Skin later will help me forget about that!!
                                My caps are very limited. My best lip pictures I already posted.
                                How many times have you watched that episode?
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X