Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Aaah right, I didn't think it could be that long!!

Hehe, ah ok. Wasn't sure!
    A year would be far too long.

I just finished Dead Man's Blood
    Great ep! I especially loved the "Ah, I'll pass. I usually draw the line at necrophilia." - line! It was fantastic! And when the vampire chick screamed Luthor, it just sounded so ridiculous!
    I'll share my caps in a second, I only got 11.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*whistles*
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I have a sneaky feeling it's a manip myself, but I don't know. I've not studied it too closely!!
        It's an interesting pic..there's something not quite right about it..but can't quite put my finger on it...
        Goes off to have another look ...

Some more Skin before I go ... XL size and close ups... you have been warned!!

Lizzie!!!!! *huggles*

OMG, you started again?? Go to the whump thread... NOW!!!
        *huggles back* and goes off to the whump thread*
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, I leave for a few hours and you are 3 pages further??

Don't think I'll even start multi-quoting. But since the topic of the night seems to be food, the reason I was gone so long was that I peeled 2 kg of asparagus, which we had with oven fried potatoes, hollandaise sauce and seared teriyaki tuna. Good thing Pal is with Sal tonight, I don't think a Dean clone would appreciate this kind of cuisine - even if my presentation wasn't as fancy as this.

Loved it also when in this scene in the restaurant
          Spoiler:
          Dean's girlfriend asks him if he wants to grab a cheeseburger on the way home, and Dean goes 'Oh God, YES!'

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

What episode is that from?
            Pal was very happy with his pizza. I think all that walking around today made him hungry, he even stole a slice from me.

Don't you try to look innocent!
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              What episode is that from?
              Pal was very happy with his pizza. I think all that walking around today made him hungry, he even stole a slice from me.
              Don't you try to look innocent!
              It's from S2, What Is and What Should Never Be. Absolutely brilliant episode, one of my favorites. I'm saying that a lot, I think. But it's true, there are so many absolutely amazing eps I think my favorites list comprises a few dozen of them. And Jensen does an amazing job in this one.

Sound like Pal. That man's stomach is a black hole.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                It's from S2, What Is and What Should Never Be. Absolutely brilliant episode, one of my favorites. I'm saying that a lot, I think. But it's true, there are so many absolutely amazing eps I think my favorites list comprises a few dozen of them. And Jensen does an amazing job in this one.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...9-11-53-71.jpg

Sound like Pal. That man's stomach is a black hole.
                Aaaaah, can't wait to get to it. He is absolutely amazing at whump, especially emotional. His eyes, they're so *flails* expressive/alive/umph!

Maybe I shouldn't get one of my own them... I already have Nibbles, and 3 other guys. One more black hole into the mix? Though, thankfully I don't have to cook. My clones have a schedule and each take turns cooking.
                Um...Now Pal looks scared when I mentioned cooking schedules.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Aaaaah, can't wait to get to it. He is absolutely amazing at whump, especially emotional. His eyes, they're so *flails* expressive/alive/umph!

Maybe I shouldn't get one of my own them... I already have Nibbles, and 3 other guys. One more black hole into the mix? Though, thankfully I don't have to cook. My clones have a schedule and each take turns cooking.
                  Um...Now Pal looks scared when I mentioned cooking schedules.
                  ROFL, he sure does! I'm running a full service boarding house for my family anyway, so I guess I pamper my clones in that respect. Good for you to let them fend for themselves!

As I said, S1 is small fry compared to what's to come. I think the writers were still trying to find their feet with the characters, and it gets better with every further season. The second half of S4 is just AMAZING and after having watched the preview for the season finale I'm sure it's gonna go out with a big bang! I can understand why Kripke wants S5 to be the last. There's no way they can keep it up at this level for much longer. Keeping things fresh and new and interesting for this long is already an incredible feat, and as much as it pains me to see it end I can understand that they want it to end on a high note rather than fizzle out.

And totally agree with what you said about his eyes, of course.

sigpic

Comment

ROFL, he sure does! I'm running a full service boarding house for my family anyway, so I guess I pamper my clones in that respect. Good for you to let them fend for themselves!
                    Aaaah! Makes sense. I guess for me since Nibbles was my first and he's a black hole, I quickly decided to let him cook for himself. And when the clan grew, a schedule was implemented. Guests are never forced to cook.

As I said, S1 is small fry compared to what's to come. I think the writers were still trying to find their feet with the characters, and it gets better with every further season. The second half of S4 is just AMAZING and after having watched the preview for the season finale I'm sure it's gonna go out with a big bang! I can understand why Kripke wants S5 to be the last. There's no way they can keep it up at this level for much longer. Keeping things fresh and new and interesting for this long is already an incredible feat, and as much as it pains me to see it end I can understand that they want it to end on a high note rather than fizzle out.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN213_305.jpg
                    I can't wait! I do like season 1, but generally first seasons are the one where you're still on shaky ground. And I totally get when you mean about wanting the show to end on a high note. You gotta quit while you're ahead, if you keep going at one point the show loses what made it pop, and viewers leave and the quality just goes down the crapper. It's happened with too many shows, only a few that I can think of that could last long, like Buffy. 7 years, never failed me.

sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                      we have them here too. many arabs in Germany
                      Really? Hmmm, you live and learn!

hmm, Falafel?
                      I just had that.... unless Jensen's gonna be serving it to me, then I might be agreeable!

that's hard, isn't it? i also believe that my class will spread all over the world after we finished. just not enough work here in Germany, esp. Berlin
                      It's the same in a lot of places unfortunately

i just noticed i typed "eating ant" - of course i meant "and" - not ants... i'm not sure but i believe ants aren't that tasty...
                      *huggles* have you taken your pills today?

and that smiley *rofl* just cracks me up... no more caffeine for you tonight young lady
                      Me? I never drink coffee!!

I just finished Dead Man's Blood
                      Great ep! I especially loved the "Ah, I'll pass. I usually draw the line at necrophilia." - line!
                      I had such high hopes for that ep, and I ended up being disappointed I won't say too much cos I'm likely to go on a rant about how wrong things were!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      It's an interesting pic..there's something not quite right about it..but can't quite put my finger on it...
                      Goes off to have another look ...

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      I did warn ya!

Wow, I leave for a few hours and you are 3 pages further??

Don't think I'll even start multi-quoting. But since the topic of the night seems to be food, the reason I was gone so long was that I peeled 2 kg of asparagus, which we had with oven fried potatoes, hollandaise sauce and seared teriyaki tuna. Good thing Pal is with Sal tonight, I don't think a Dean clone would appreciate this kind of cuisine - even if my presentation wasn't as fancy as this.
                      Sounds lovely Stars, welcome back!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN304_619.jpg
                      Guh!! <br>

sigpic

Comment

I had such high hopes for that ep, and I ended up being disappointed I won't say too much cos I'm likely to go on a rant about how wrong things were!!
                        I didn't quite like how they changed the vampire mythology so much. It made me think of Twilight, which I honestly can't stand. I like the good old stake 'em through the heart, sunlight BURNS - vampires.
                        I did like how Dean had to play the peacekeeper between Sam and John, and the thing about the college fund.

sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Yikes, you guys have been busy while I was at work!

Comment

I didn't quite like how they changed the vampire mythology so much. It made me think of Twilight, which I honestly can't stand. I like the good old stake 'em through the heart, sunlight BURNS - vampires.
                            So it's not just me!! That was one of many things, but I'm a wee bit touchy about my vampire stuff so I take it with a pinch of *groans* salt. Sorry, but there's no other word!!

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Hey ff!

Good to see you back!

sigpic

Comment

Hey ff!

Good to see you back!
                              Thanks Just got in from work so I'm off to vegetate in front of some Gilmore Girls episodes for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                We're busy busy bees

So it's not just me!! That was one of many things, but I'm a wee bit touchy about my vampire stuff so I take it with a pinch of *groans* salt. Sorry, but there's no other word!!

Hey ff!

Good to see you back!

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...ral109_074.jpg
                                *huggles* I hear ya. I learned all my vampire stuff from Buffy, and I am sticking to that. If it walks in sunlight, it is not a vampire! You get back into your little crypt or underground hideout and STAY THERE until sunset!

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X