Clear All

Think I prefer the ep cap actually!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Now here's a lovely guy... good enough to take home to meet your mother

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...N310_080-1.jpg

Mum's are the worst though, right guys?

Love him sleeping...just want to snuggle up beside him
    OH HELL YEAH!! *cough* oh, sorry. Hmmm that sounds like a nice thing to do!!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    and the germans here get more *yay* soon we can take over the thread and rule over all the Dean clones *muahahahaa*
    *headdesk* Aren't the Lorne clones enough??

umm... i wonder how long we would be able to do that... or you! i was beaving myself all the time so i won't have to change
    This is true *looks around the thread* nope, we won't last. But we can say we tried hard!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

*headdesk* Aren't the Lorne clones enough??
      i don't even have an own Lorne clone yet so i have to use the ones from the other members... - wow, that sounds so wrong...

This is true *looks around the thread* nope, we won't last. But we can say we tried hard!!
      very hard... let's face the truth and have some fun...

Comment

i think my mom would like him - he's not a clerk and my mom hate's clerks xD
        Okay, what you need to do is bring a guy home and tell your mom he's a convicted criminal. Then when she claims she doesn't like him, tell her: "But you can't! He's not a clerk!"

ach ja? Ich will Beweise sehen/lesen...
        Oh Gott. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Ich habe viele Problemen mit die Artikeln, und Dativ/Genitiv/Akkusativ. Deutsche Grammatik ist so schwer!

(There are probably fifty million errors in there. 13 years with this language and I still suck. )
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

i don't even have an own Lorne clone yet so i have to use the ones from the other members... - wow, that sounds so wrong...
          Still? You can borrow mine any time you like. Or any time he's not in the bath with my Ronon clone... now that sounds bad unless you know Mano!!

let's face the truth and have some fun...
          I concur!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Oh Gott. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Ich habe viele Problemen mit die Artikeln, und Dativ/Genitiv/Akkusativ. Deutsche Grammatik ist so schwer!

(There are probably fifty million errors in there. 13 years with this language and I still suck. )
          Arrrgh, ok someone has to teach me German!! *looks round again* Lizzie, please tell me you don't speak it too??

sigpic

Comment

Okay, what you need to do is bring a guy home and tell your mom he's a convicted criminal. Then when she claims she doesn't like him, tell her: "But you can't! He's not a clerk!"
            welllll, i think that woldn't make her happy either xD

aww, but that's good. better than many native german speakers. you don't suck! i wouldn't want to learn german as a foreign language either xD
            Still? You can borrow mine any time you like. Or any time he's not in the bath with my Ronon clone... now that sounds bad unless you know Mano!!
            LOOOOOOOOOOL omg *PG thoughts* *PG thoughts* *puts head in the fridge*

Arrrgh, ok someone has to teach me German!! *looks round again* Lizzie, please tell me you don't speak it too??
            aww, come on. i was just testing well stick with english

Comment

welllll, i think that woldn't make her happy either xD
              Maybe not.

aww, but that's good. better than many native german speakers. you don't suck! i wouldn't want to learn german as a foreign language either xD
              Aw Ya'll really need to lay off all the endings!

That'll just keep them better for longer!

aww, come on. i was just testing well stick with english
              YES PLEASE!
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

my clones here are Dean, Ronon & Lorne... I have no PG thoughts!!

Look at these and tell me your mind stays out of the gutter...

For OT

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Aw Ya'll really need to lay off all the endings!
                  yeah.. i'll call our chancellor tomorrow and ask her...

That'll just keep them better for longer!
                  that's why i do this xD

ah... right... good point...

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...h_blood_44.jpg

For OT

Spoiler:
                  http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc341/queen_hathor/Atlantis/Season%203/The%20Ark%20316/Full%20size/Ark74-1.jpg

hmm, nice knive...

omg that's so cuuute!!!

Comment

yeah.. i'll call our chancellor tomorrow and ask her...that's why i do this xD

ah... right... good point...
                    hmm, nice knive...

omg that's so cuuute!!!
                    Thanks!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

hmm, nice knive...

omg that's so cuuute!!!
                      LOL, by rights a guy holding a knife with blood dripping down it should be so damn sexy.... but, damn he is!!

Hehe, I love that pic!

I'm gonna head off for an ep. Might be back later *huggles pit*

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry....I haven't a clue....

For OT

Spoiler:

Oh come oooon! that's not fair!...sneaking in 'you know who' into the mix....and damn it!...the gutter is really crowded tonight as well...

But as we're in the gutter.......

sigpic

Comment

Lil Stars!!! *squishiehuggles* welcome to the Pit hun! I'd green you for your sig but I already did it in the Playground. We'd better start behaving ourselfs again!
                          Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!! *jumpy huggles* Thank you! I loveyloveylovey it here!!

Hiya Starg8girl
                          Hiya Lizzie!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! The episode was awsome!! The preview for the next one...
                          I soooooooo cannot wait.

Clones: Sugar and Spice
                          Spoiler:
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

/\ What she said. Holy cr@p, the three of us were hyperventilating after the preview. They're sure cranking up the stakes for the season finale!

I'm impressed! You're doing good, Sal. Don't worry about Artikel and Endungen, as long as people understand what you say you'll be fine.

OMG - this is the shot I've been looking for! *drools* Can I snurch it for my sig, pretty please with a cherry on top?

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              /\ What she said. Holy cr@p, the three of us were hyperventilating after the preview. They're sure cranking up the stakes for the season finale!
                              Three? *really wishes she were at season 4 *

I'm impressed! You're doing good, Sal. Don't worry about Artikel and Endungen, as long as people understand what you say you'll be fine.
                              Thanks! I'll try though, but you know how I am about spelling and kind of about grammar...

OMG - this is the shot I've been looking for! *drools* Can I snurch it for my sig, pretty please with a cherry on top?
                              Stars likes her guys with big equipment. Ronon with the massive gun. Dean with the knife. I see a trend...
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Don't worry....I haven't a clue....
                                Phew!

Oh come oooon! that's not fair!...sneaking in 'you know who' into the mix....and damn it!...the gutter is really crowded tonight as well...
                                What? What did I do?

*splashes*

Originally posted by starg8girl View Post
                                Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!! *jumpy huggles* Thank you! I loveyloveylovey it here!!
                                It's great in here, I love it too!

Originally posted by starg8girl View Post
                                OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! The episode was awsome!! The preview for the next one...
                                I soooooooo cannot wait.
                                I've just watched Family Reamins and Criss Angel..., I'm catching up slowly but surely

It's rather tasty isn't it? I was thinking of a new avatar in Paradise with that pic actually... great minds and all that. Sure, snurch away. Full size one's in the album

Stars likes her guys with big equipment. Ronon with the massive gun. Dean with the knife. I see a trend...
                                ^^ I concur... and excellent taste she has too!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X