X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, that was a great episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Just watched Provenance. Kinda creepy episode, but good too. I love Dean in this one!
      "Sam, marry that girl"
      "I'll wait here. You go make your move"
      And whacking the glass with his gun! Then figuring it out. Such a brilliant scene.
      Here are some random pretties from that ep.

That smile... *goo*
      Isn't he adorable? I've been re-watching S1 eps, and I can't get over the fact how young he (and Jared even more so) looks in them.

One of my favorite Dean scenes was in Provenance. When he talks to the girl's Dad and snatches a snack and a glass of champagne. Pure insolence, I love it! The capping sites only have a few shots, I'll need to get my own!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

haha, i like the idea of Dean as Cupid... well, wouldn'T like the diapers but apart from that i like the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          haha, i like the idea of Dean as Cupid... well, wouldn'T like the diapers but apart from that i like the idea
          Phew! *fans self* Great idea - but where did that come from?

sigpic

Comment

yep, that was a great episode!
            Creepy too. Note to self: avoid creepy family paintings containing possible weapons...

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Isn't he adorable? I've been re-watching S1 eps, and I can't get over the fact how young he (and Jared even more so) looks in them.

One of my favorite Dean scenes was in Provenance. When he talks to the girl's Dad and snatches a snack and a glass of champagne. Pure insolence, I love it! The capping sites only have a few shots, I'll need to get my own!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...9-29-45-91.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...9-29-51-16.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral119_095.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...9-30-18-44.jpg
            He is so amazing in that ep. "We don't need to be told twice." And grabbing food from every tray coming by.

*takes a running leap into that bed*
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Phew! *fans self* Great idea - but where did that come from?
              from Sal! she quoted him, that Sammy should marry that girl, and during the whole episode he tries to bring them together, so...

it's just me and my weird little mind...

Creepy too. Note to self: avoid creepy family paintings containing possible weapons...
              I'd never hand a painting of a strange family on my wall - neither with weapons or not

He is so amazing in that ep. "We don't need to be told twice." And grabbing food from every tray coming by.

HEY!!!! could you please look before you jump somewhere? *pushes Stars off herself*

Comment

from Sal! she quoted him, that Sammy should marry that girl, and during the whole episode he tries to bring them together, so...

Weird minds are good.

I'd never hand a painting of a strange family on my wall - neither with weapons or not
                HEY!!!! could you please look before you jump somewhere? *pushes Stars off herself*
                Same. I like pretty scenic paintings...Same with posters. Ones with people feel like they're staring at me...

Um...I'm Sal...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

That scene was from Provenance as well? Definitely gotta re-watch it. Should have known, though - that particular motel room pattern is rather distinctive...

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...

Weird minds are good.

Um...I'm Sal...
                  Right, I'm innocent! Actually, I've been under his blanket this whole time...

I'm slowly going crazy here. The new ep is still not on iTunes, and it takes almost 4 hours to download. It's gonna be a long night unless they get their act together soon!

sigpic

Comment

Weird minds are good.
                    *phew* well at least i'm not alone

Same. I like pretty scenic paintings...Same with posters. Ones with people feel like they're staring at me...

Um...I'm Sal...
                    well if it's my family i could live with it... i like the idea of a wall with an ancestral gallery but people i don'T know... NEVAAA

oops.. sorry.. as i said, weird little mind... - would you believe me if i told you that Dean dressed as Cupid distracted me?

Comment

That scene was from Provenance as well? Definitely gotta re-watch it. Should have known, though - that particular motel room pattern is rather distinctive...

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...
                      That motel room was priceless! I love their "huh". And the "do not disturb" - discoman sign!!!

Right, I'm innocent! Actually, I've been under his blanket this whole time...
                      You, innocent? Since when?

I'm slowly going crazy here. The new ep is still not on iTunes, and it takes almost 4 hours to download. It's gonna be a long night unless they get their act together soon!
                      *huggles* Poor thing! That sounds horrible.

This bit was amazing! Turning on the kinda lovey music as Sam and Sarah are approaching the house!

sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*phew* well at least i'm not alone

well if it's my family i could live with it... i like the idea of a wall with an ancestral gallery but people i don'T know... NEVAAA
                        Same! People I don't know would be just weird...

oops.. sorry.. as i said, weird little mind... - would you believe me if i told you that Dean dressed as Cupid distracted me?
                        I would! But instead of a diaper how about white boxers?

sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

That motel room was priceless! I love their "huh". And the "do not disturb" - discoman sign!!!

You, innocent? Since when?
                          Psst... just saw my daughter lurking here, so I gotta keep up appearances!

*huggles* Poor thing! That sounds horrible.
                          It just got worse. Now it's on iTunes, but it hasn't shown up on my Download list yet (I got the season's pass). Sorry - gotta run off and check again... *runs off*

This bit was amazing! Turning on the kinda lovey music as Sam and Sarah are approaching the house!

*runs back in* Rats, nothing yet. Okay, yet another scene I've completely forgotten...

sigpic

Comment

Psst... just saw my daughter lurking here, so I gotta keep up appearances!
                            Oh. *speaks loudly* YEAH Stars is the most innocent thing ever! I'm trying to corrupt her, but man that bubble of innocence just can't be burst. Maybe some vodka will work...

It just got worse. Now it's on iTunes, but it hasn't shown up on my Download list yet (I got the season's pass). Sorry - gotta run off and check again... *runs off*
                            *crosses fingers*

*runs back in* Rats, nothing yet. Okay, yet another scene I've completely forgotten...
                            *pouts*

And the grin while Sam and Sarah are kissing.
                            "That's my boy"

sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I would! But instead of a diaper how about white boxers?
                              now, that's an option... *swoons*hmm, yummie

OH NOO *huggles* they'll have it soon i'm sure

Comment

now, that's an option... *swoons*
                                hmm, yummie

OH NOO *huggles* they'll have it soon i'm sure
                                White boxers that are wet. Now that'd be something.

I'm out of Provenance, back to Shadow now. I need to snurch caps...

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X