Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
    either jareds under dressed or someone went a little ott
    He probably likes the chance to dress up a little... his character is always dressed casual on the show..
    sigpic

Comment

And he does it soo well

Comment

I just have to say that Jensen Ackles is HOT!

And, I really enjoy Supernatural.

Comment

Welcome to the thread

Comment

Yeah welcome to the thread MmmmMckay

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

No probs but believe me you will have fun here and there is alot of sexy piccies of dean

Comment

Originally posted by sheppys_babe View Post
                  No probs but believe me you will have fun here and there is alot of sexy piccies of dean
                  Don't you mean Jensen?

Comment

yeah i have a habit for calling him dean cause it is he's character name

Comment

I suppose we do that with Sheppard/Joe Flanigan in the JFT

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        both are very great but for very different reasons
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Hey paris! Thanks for bumping up the thread, I'd almost forgotten about poor Jensen!

His first episode of DA was on tonight. Recorded it to watch later.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            yeah...its hard not to call them by their character name!

Comment

woohoo, finally got the internet back.

So my Dark Angel Season 1 dvds arrived on Saturday, hadnt realised that i missed so many episodes but that kinda made it even better. Finally got to watch pollo loco for the first time, it was awesome. Dont know if any one will actually know this but was DA filmed in or near vancouver? just that was kinda fun playing spot the SGA and supernatural actors. For example the actress that plays meg in spn also plays an X5 at one point. I had to rewind just to be sure. Just waitin on season 2 now (much more jensen to enjoy) but thats goin straight to my home address seen as im nearly done at uni for the year. yey yet not so much seen as itll be bye bye internet.

Comment

Yeah, it's filmed in Vancouver I think

Comment

Working...
                                X