Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    *thud* That is just gorgeous!
    *ihi*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Wow, love the colours Luci!
    I'm a little color queen.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Luciana, where do you get your scratch textures? I've been looking for some decent ones everywhere and yours are great!
    DeviantArt.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    A thing of beauty, Luci!
    Thankies.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    but where's the Dean/Impala sig you promised?
    I posted it here,
    I posted it in the GAD.
    I posted it also in the Impala thread. o.o
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Aaaah, that requires searching for them, which means I'll get distracted by all the pretties on there and waste 3 hours like I did last time

Comment

I just look for scratch textures.
        Always find one pretty soon. I shouldn't look for other textures. *coughs*

I could spend hours with that.
        sigpic

Comment

Now I remember my I don't watch many spooky shows... Scary things, hyper active imagination... I'm on Skin right now. Skipped Bloody Mary and Phantom Traveler, I remember seeing those two.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I posted it in the GAD.
            GAD?

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            Now I remember my I don't watch many spooky shows... Scary things, hyper active imagination... I'm on Skin right now. Skipped Bloody Mary and Phantom Traveler, I remember seeing those two.
            Hehe, you'll be fine Sal... Stars got through it all relatively unscathed so you can too!

I capped the most perfect scene from Phantom.. a couple of days ago. About 80 pics of the opening credit scene... who can tell me what that is?

sigpic

Comment

Goog timing - with Queen just posting her yummy Sking pics!

GAD?

Hehe, you'll be fine Sal... Stars got through it all relatively unscathed so you can too!

I capped the most perfect scene from Phantom.. a couple of days ago. About 80 pics of the opening credit scene... who can tell me what that is?
              You're right, I never thought I'd watch anything like htis. Spook and gore is SOO not my genre. But somehow this show is different. *shrugs* Go figure.

How about Dead in the Water? I've been meaning to re-watch that one for a while. Jensen said in an interview this was the ep that gave him a handle on Dean's character.

I think Phantom Traveler was the episode I liked the least in S1, so I haven't watched it again and I have no clue what the opening credit scene was. It wasn't a bad ep - in fact Dean's fear of flying was a hoot - but it didn't really grip me like the others. *iz curious about caps*

(Clone talk)
              Spoiler:

You're not expecting me to fly anywhere, are you?

Actually, we do go to the States once a year.

But I don't really need to go there...

Oh don't worry, you'll be shrunk and in my suitcase. You won't feel a thing.

And that's supposed to make me feel better... how?

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

You're right, I never thought I'd watch anything like htis. Spook and gore is SOO not my genre. But somehow this show is different. *shrugs* Go figure.

How about Dead in the Water? I've been meaning to re-watch that one for a while. Jensen said in an interview this was the ep that gave him a handle on Dean's character.

I think Phantom Traveler was the episode I liked the least in S1, so I haven't watched it again and I have no clue what the opening credit scene was. It wasn't a bad ep - in fact Dean's fear of flying was a hoot - but it didn't really grip me like the others. *iz curious about caps*

(Clone talk)
                Spoiler:

Morning Stars, morning Pal *waves* Hey don't hide under those spoilers Pal.... let us see you... pictures equals thunk after all!

Hehe, ok I'll have to provide visuals.... picture this in your head for now, pics later...Dean, in bed, camera panning up from his legs to his head - slowly (or in my caps it is anyway! )... boxers, snug t-shirt, bed hair, muscular legs climbing out of bed.... and..and...and.... coffee!!

Ring any bells?

sigpic

Comment

Morning Stars, morning Pal *waves* Hey don't hide under those spoilers Pal.... let us see you... pictures equals thunk after all!

Hehe, ok I'll have to provide visuals.... picture this in your head for now, pics later...Dean, in bed, camera panning up from his legs to his head - slowly (or in my caps it is anyway! )... boxers, snug t-shirt, bed hair, muscular legs climbing out of bed.... and..and...and.... coffee!!

Ring any bells?
                  That shot is from Phantom Traveler? Guess I'll have to revise my opinion of that ep... To be fair, I only saw that one on YT on a tiny screen so I guess the effect wasn't as *cough* exciting.

I have to spoiler the pics since they're 800 wide so they stretch the page for some people (I checked). But I consider that the minimum screen cap size.

sigpic

Comment

(Clone talk)
                    Spoiler:

*squihshies Pal, and promises to respond to everyone once sober*
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

GAD?

Got through Supernatural or got through the episode? I wont be watching Phantom Traveler for a while. I sometimes feel nervous enough flying, and watching an episode about planes crashing would not help. I watched Poseidon the day before I was meant to get on a boat to Finland and at night, when the boat rocked, felt so nervous!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hello everyone!! Welcome to the new people on the thread. I'm back!! Sorry for not being here for a while but I guess I have a good excuse!! Will be posting pics I promise!!

Comment

That shot is from Phantom Traveler? Guess I'll have to revise my opinion of that ep... To be fair, I only saw that one on YT on a tiny screen so I guess the effect wasn't as *cough* exciting.

I have to spoiler the pics since they're 800 wide so they stretch the page for some people (I checked). But I consider that the minimum screen cap size.
                          Yep, sure is!! Doesn't change the ep though, just makes it prettier!!

Aaaah, OK I'll let you off then lol.

Got through Supernatural or got through the episode? I wont be watching Phantom Traveler for a while. I sometimes feel nervous enough flying, and watching an episode about planes crashing would not help. I watched Poseidon the day before I was meant to get on a boat to Finland and at night, when the boat rocked, felt so nervous!
                          LOL, both really but the series more than anything!!

Yeah I remember your nervousness about flying... probably best to leave it a while!! *hugs*

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
                          Hello everyone!! Welcome to the new people on the thread. I'm back!! Sorry for not being here for a while but I guess I have a good excuse!! Will be posting pics I promise!!
                          Hi DS - hope the abbreviation's OK... I'm lazy!

Look forward to the pics!

sigpic

Comment

Got through every ep that aired until now. I still cover my eyes for the more gory bits. Anything that involves blenders and extremities, for example... Learned to deal with slashed throats, though - there's just so many of those.

In that case you better stay away from Phantom Traveler for now. I'm perfectly fine with flying, in fact I used to freak out my Mom because I would read these plane disaster books whenever we flew.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            My grandfather was a pilot, back in the 20s and 30s when it was still an adventure. Must be in my blood. I would have become a pilot myself - if only the airlines had accepted female candidates when I finished school...

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
                            Hi there DanS! (Sorry, I'm lazy too...) Nice to meet you as well, and thanks for the welcome. On the topic of pictures all I can say is

Some close-ups I got from a capping site after re-watching Dead in the Water.

ker-THUNK!!

sigpic

Comment

Wallpaper time.

and a sig...same style...

Last edited by Luciana; 24 April 2009, 07:39 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

They're both gorgeous, Luci. Can't stop staring at these. If you wanna use eyes as your current theme, I'm all for it. *happy sigh*

Got two non-spoilery shots from the latest ep. Dean's looking good in that one, as usual.

LOL, that second one almost looks like a posed shot.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X