Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
    Not sure how much the mood changed, but I just liked the way it looks better... lol... That and I love Castiel's eyes... they're very blue, and you can't tell that with it all sepia... haha.
    I'm still on S3, so haven't really seen Castiel. But I'll look out for those baby blues when I get there!

And speaking of sepia...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Yep Stars. It's from IMTOD.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Yep Stars. It's from IMTOD.
        So it is! You can see the scratch in this picture as well. I must say, though, that all my other caps were taken from his right side...

sigpic

Comment

I'm side face addicted. So I have I tons of caps from both sides.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            I'm side face addicted. So I have I tons of caps from both sides.
            I can see your point. He does have a handsome profile. But then - what about him isn't?

Did you ever see Jensen's appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show? When they asked him if he curled his eyelashes? And when he denied it Jimmy said "He's just naturally beautiful. He can't help it." Ain't that the truth! But poor Jensen seemed really embarrassed by it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Okay. Added to my list
              Definitely "Ten Inch Hero"! Hmm, he was great in "Devour" (although I don't like the movie itself very much) and absolutely amazing in his latest production "My Bloody Valentine 3D"! I don't know if that one is still in theaters though (the DVD will be released in late May iirc).

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              So adorable! That's not Jensen's kid though, right? I don't know too much about his personal life - he seems to be keeping that pretty secret - but I think somebody mentioned a nephew somewhere?
              He has a nephew and I think that's him.

I can see your point. He does have a handsome profile. But then - what about him isn't?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN310_736.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN310_742.jpg

Did you ever see Jensen's appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show? When they asked him if he curled his eyelashes? And when he denied it Jimmy said "He's just naturally beautiful. He can't help it." Ain't that the truth! But poor Jensen seemed really embarrassed by it.
              Very true!

Somehow it seems he's not used to being seen as some kind of heartthrob. Same with Jared. He thinks he's not sexy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                Definitely "Ten Inch Hero"! Hmm, he was great in "Devour" (although I don't like the movie itself very much) and absolutely amazing in his latest production "My Bloody Valentine 3D"! I don't know if that one is still in theaters though (the DVD will be released in late May iirc).

He has a nephew and I think that's him.

Very true!

Somehow it seems he's not used to being seen as some kind of heartthrob. Same with Jared. He thinks he's not sexy
                I'm not sure I could take MBV in 3D. I can't believe I'm so crazy about Spn to begin with, horror and gore are SOOOO not my genre. Maybe I can take it in 2D on a small computer screen, so I guess I'll wait for the DVD.

I guess that's part of his charm - he's not stuck up like other good looking actors, and he doesn't rely on being eye candy for his career. It's a paradox, but I think he has to work harder on his acting skills and be better than average-looking colleagues for people to look past his obvious attractiveness and acknowledge that he has talent not just a handsome face.

One of my favorite scenes is when he meets his mother in WIAWSNB's AU. That was just so well done.

sigpic

Comment

Aww. Yes it was. <3
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Another great example, Ludi. *thud* I could stare at that for hours. And I understand now why they'd ask him about his eyelashes....

Off to watch Time is on my Side - finally got the time for it!

sigpic

Comment

LOL, still new to the Jensen lingo. On the Ronon thunk thread we started putting together a 'Dexicon'. You got something like that here? It should also include a medical condition like Jensenytis that gets you off from work...
                        well there's a supernatural dictionary but i don'T thing they already have Jensenytis. is it highly infectious?

WOW! Nice one! Is that from IMTOD? Don't remember that cut on his cheek... Guess I need a re-watch.
                        first i thought: "who's Imtod?" i really need to get used to the shortcuts

and i just realized that one could use it as a perfect german episode title as well: Im Tod (In/during death) - how weird is that?

and sooo pretty colse-ups *.* thank you everyone for sharing

Comment

Cap time! 4x18 Again, great episode!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three

Spoiler:

sigpic