X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*tüddelü*

sigpic

Comment

Whoa, SO not expecting that Luci!! Puuuurdy!!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Very pretty!
        sigpic

Comment

Another one.

sigpic

Comment

Oi *drops dead*

sigpic

Comment

Need to look for more later.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm off now. See you all later! *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

I leave too. *waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

Bye!

One last pic
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Bye!

One last pic
                      Bwahahaha. Love it.

Okay guys, I'm facing a bit of a problem here. I'm meeting Jensen in May and the only thing I've seen him in is some Smallville (not all of his episodes), all but one of his Dark Angels and up to half way through season 3 of Supernatural (and Eye of the Tiger ). I need your help on the best Jensen things - long or short - to watch between now and then! Films, shows, episodes, interviews...anything!

Bearing in mind that I want to be all caught up with SPN by the time I go, plus I have exams between now and then so I need to study! What do you suggest?

Comment

Ten Inch Heros! absolutely fab movie

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay. Added to my list
                          Last edited by firefly827347; 02 April 2009, 03:38 PM.

Comment

In case anyone wanted to check out that video I posted the other day... I uploaded a different version... turns out I liked the color version better, so the one that's posted a couple pages back doesn't work anymore, and here's the new link.

Comment

Phew, you girls have been busy! Loads of catching up to do - me likey!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              STARS!!!! x.x not able to work today after i've seen these pics. *thud*

and yep, i meant Jensensation - sorry i was distracted while typing

*lol* i dye my hair because i hate blond as well

*rofl* ooohh faux pas

awesome. you have the link?

awww, *huggles* don'T want to go to work either. walking thorugh the museum from 10.30 to 8 pm.. *meh* my legs still hurt from yesterday
                              LOL, still new to the Jensen lingo. On the Ronon thunk thread we started putting together a 'Dexicon'. You got something like that here? It should also include a medical condition like Jensenytis that gets you off from work...

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
                              and speaking of videos...

I made a new Supernatural video....

Spoilery for season 4:
                              Spoiler:

Its set to Good Charlotte and Avenged Sevenfold's "The River"... For Dean it shows his struggle with faith, not only in a higher power, but in himself, and what Hell has done to him. For Sam, it shows the darker path he's headed down. And it deals with the doubts that Castiel is having. Spoilers for everything until and including 4.16 "On The Head of a Pin"

baptized in the river / i've seen a vision of my life / and i wanna be delivered
                              Great one, spork! Will have to check out the new version later. It should be interesting to see how the difference between b/w and color affects the mood.

Thanks - and right back at ya!

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                              What's wrong with being blonde. Almost feel offended

Always been blonde. Try to go darker at one point but it didn't suit me.

Is it May yet?
                              Same here. Have naturally gone from gold blonde to bronze, though, with shots of silver by now. But never messed with it.

So adorable! That's not Jensen's kid though, right? I don't know too much about his personal life - he seems to be keeping that pretty secret - but I think somebody mentioned a nephew somewhere?

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                              I will be making full use of my camera and its 10x zoom. I can have several hundred piccies on there at once so no worries of running out of room. Even does a wee bit of video but only twenty minutes worth with that memory card and that will take up room for pictures.
                              *luffs kylie for future con pic spam*

SQUEAK! Believe me, that swollen capping finger was so TOTALLY worth it... *drools* BTW, what WERE those things he was stuffing himself with?

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              WOW! Nice one! Is that from IMTOD? Don't remember that cut on his cheek... Guess I need a re-watch.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              *le sigh* Beautiful close-up.

Loved this scene from the gag reel. Those two are such a couple of clowns!

I saw a picture of Jensen in this make-up and my first reaction was - WTF? Then I saw the tampon clip on youtube, and after ROFL for about ten minutes I was really impressed. I don't think there are many actors who could pull this character off. "Einen schönen Menschen entstellt nichts", huh? (loosely translates into 'if you're handsome enough nothing can make you ugly')

Okay, need at least one pic now after all the wordiness...

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Great one, spork! Will have to check out the new version later. It should be interesting to see how the difference between b/w and color affects the mood.
                                Not sure how much the mood changed, but I just liked the way it looks better... lol... That and I love Castiel's eyes... they're very blue, and you can't tell that with it all sepia... haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X