No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. I've only seen some of season 1 of DA and was looking forward to season 2...

Comment

I think that episode is season 1.
      spoiler for da s2
      Spoiler:
      He's alec is season 2, his twin

Comment

Thanks kylie That makes me feel better

Comment

Guys chill it was probably just somthing said without thinking... an accident

((Hugs)) all is good in thunk land
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Yeah, but a spoiler is still a spoiler

Anyway, on with some thunking

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                And it wasn't something posted by accident or that slipped out without realising - it was "Hey, look! Here's some major plot details in case you didn't already know them!"
                sigpic

Comment

Firefly you ruin me. Love the one with pen, *dies* and the one peeping round the corner...ok i love them all

Comment

You're welcome kylie. That bit with the pen was adorable

Comment

I love the scene in travellers when sam is takin the mic of his little gadget he made. His widdle face is adorable

Comment

Jensen is adorable all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          And it wasn't something posted by accident or that slipped out without realising - it was "Hey, look! Here's some major plot details in case you didn't already know them!"
                          agreed i just get excited sometimes and forget and sometimes its not always obvious what is a spoiler and what isn't... dark angel isn't a new show so at what point does a show quit needing spoilers? (honest question, cause this has always confused me) I really don't know. should i be putting spoilers on all season 2 and 1 supernatural picks? cause i know a lot of people that have seen neither.

I just think i would hate for you guys to get mad at me if i did something without meaning to is all.

thanks for the lovely pics firefly

on with the thunk

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            agreed i just get excited sometimes and forget and sometimes its not always obvious what is a spoiler and what isn't... dark angel isn't a new show so at what point does a show quit needing spoilers? (honest question, cause this has always confused me) I really don't know. should i be putting spoilers on all season 2 and 1 supernatural picks? cause i know a lot of people that have seen neither.

I just think i would hate for you guys to get mad at me if i did something without meaning to is all.
                            We'd never go mad at you! I know it would be a mistake with you and would ask you to maybe put it in tags, but that person clearly intended to give away the plot.

I think some spoilers are okay, like minor whump etc, but pics/posts that give away major plots, like of a character dying etc, should be put in spoiler tags. That way people can choose whether they want to look, and they can't have a go at you for giving away a plot because they were the ones that looked! I always prefer to be safe than sorry

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            thanks for the lovely pics firefly
                            You're welcome Your ones aren't bad either

Comment

I think some spoilers are okay, like minor whump etc, but pics/posts that give away major plots, like of a character dying etc, should be put in spoiler tags. That way people can choose whether they want to look, and they can't have a go at you for giving away a plot because they were the ones that looked! I always prefer to be safe than sorry
                              Indeed. Better safe than sorry is always my policy.

I think what bugged me about that post is that it wasn't an oversight and the post actually had nothing to do with a thunk thread - there were no pictures posted and the information given wasn't a continuation of or in relation to a discussion going on in the thread. It was just someone running in here shouting "I know something you don't!!" and slapping down information that, if you stop and think for even a minute, is obviously going to be something that would spoil the plot for anyone who hasn't seen that episode.

I'd like to put it down to a case of over-enthusiasm rather than any real malicious intent...
                              sigpic

Comment

We'd never go mad at you! I know it would be a mistake with you and would ask you to maybe put it in tags, but that person clearly intended to give away the plot.

You're welcome Your ones aren't bad either
                                (((hugs))) thank you, cause i really am never sure and i'm a bit gun shy about making people angry with me at the moment.

see i wouldn't have thought the DA thing a spoiler cause the show is old but what you say makes perfect sense ((hugs))
                                Last edited by parisindy; 15 May 2007, 08:16 PM.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X