Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
    *pets ff* I didnt use to like it either. I like it both ways, greedy I know.
    Oh I like both... I like to see hunky guys being action heroes and kicking bad guys butt... but I also like seeing them be stoic and heroic through pain and injury!
    sigpic

Comment

The Dean Winchester Whump Thread.
      sigpic

Comment

yep thats right

Comment

lmfao heya guys hows all?

Comment

fine dean wouldnt know avent meet or seen him yet anyway

Comment

lmfao well i hope dean is well and happy hehe that makes me happy cause he smile's and he's smile is wicked and sexy

Comment

hehehe yep ur telling the truth

Comment

i knew i was hehehehehe so has anyone got any nwe pic's for me to squee over????

Comment

yes me but am bust atm i will post them when i get the chance kk

Comment

ok no problems im going to have a look and see what one's i have and then maybe i will post them so everyone can drool over him

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Just watched "Bugs". Man, that creeped me out. Spiders eeew....
                        Bugs is the only ep that I've never seen all the way through. I made it until the close up of the tarantula on the picnic table and then pressed "stop". *shudders* I normally don't mind insects but spiders freak me out.

Comment

The tarantula was only in it for about 30 seconds, there's a brief moment where a woman is killed while running away from a few () spiders, and that's it as far as spiders are concerned I think.

Comment

Been making a few caps. Hope you like them! (I do )

Comment

Some more

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X