X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rawr that last one is one of my faves... *drools*
    sigpic

Comment

-imagines last one without shirt- Mmm....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, Please!
        sigpic

Comment

sooo droolworthy this guy.

I wish I had a mobile with new ringtones. but I got a very old Alcatel one I love it, it's very simple but I seriously need one with new ringtones and where I can put wallpapers on...

Comment

I highly recommend Samsung. *pets her Samsung SGH-U900 Soul* Very pretty, solid and usefull. A bit heavy cuz it's made of metal, not plastic.
            sigpic

Comment

hmm, we'll see what kind of mobile is Dean using?

Comment

Don't know that but mostly Motorola is used in films and TV shows iirc. It's always a flipable phone though. I prefer sliders
                sigpic

Comment

i like the motorola look but nearly everyone has one now it's everywhere i go. My mom has one and even Luci... it might take a while til i made a decision which one i like...

Comment

It was a gift.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not an excuse
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe you guys are funny. At the moment I have SG1 as my ringtone. Am thinking of changing it to Carry on Wayward Son. Hmm .....

Comment

It's not an excuse. I love my motorola. Did have one before and I'm happy to have one now. I was thinking about a Siemens or Samsung...but my brother was so nice...you know?

It was like Fainne said it... Like it's a really bad thing or something like that.
                          sigpic

Comment

yep, I didn't say it is bad. but it'S just everywhere, you know? I love your mobile too. It's got your name on it *-*

SG1? I got the sound of the gate as the starting sound of my laptop xD

Comment

I just found out that there is a purple version of my mobile phone! Me wants!
                              Ain't it pretty?
                              Spoiler:

It's got a touch pat in the middle *nods proudly* A big display and a great camera. It's slim and the slider part never wears off *is totally not advertising her mobile XD*

And another still from My Bloody Valentine 3D

sigpic

Comment

wohooo.

the mobile is ok not a pruple person, except for purple nerples - - or whatever they are spelled xD

Comment

Working...
                                X