No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squee!! Jensen is attending the Asylum con in birmingham. Really considering going, although may have to stay in a different hotel as the room prices are rather extortionate.

Comment

But you'll be still closer to him as poor me.

sigpic

Comment

poor us

Comment

*points at new sig*

sigpic

Comment

*thud*

Comment

It's rather for all of you than for me, cause that's my way to wish you a merry christmas.
              sigpic

Comment

awwww, thank you. I wish you a Jensinated Christmas too can't wait to see you again *only one week*

Comment

I'm counting the days already.

Just the best for my Jensen thunking family. *harr harr*
                  sigpic

Comment

*harrharr* the best for the best

counting the days too - i really need to find out how much luggage i am allowed to take with me...

Comment

hiii *waves*
                      i just wanted to thank you all for posting all the awesome pictures
                      my best friend is a huge jensen fan (me too ) and i made a calendar for 2009 of jensen and used some pics posted here. so thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                        hiii *waves*
                        i just wanted to thank you all for posting all the awesome pictures
                        my best friend is a huge jensen fan (me too ) and i made a calendar for 2009 of jensen and used some pics posted here. so thank you very much
                        *waves back* a Jensen calendar?? what a great idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          I have to agree! I've seen Jensen calendars before, but never liked all the pics they used. I bet yours is awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            thanks!
                            made a jensen one for my friend and a michael shanks one for me hehe

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            I have to agree! I've seen Jensen calendars before, but never liked all the pics they used. I bet yours is awesome!

yeah i dont like those calendars that are being sold, always make my own, they cost nothing and i can decide what pictures i want

Comment

True

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, sg-daniel! I just saw it, sorry, but better late than never!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X