• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
    No contest!! I'll take Jensen!!
    What she said.

Look at the pretty Jensen.... *sigh*

Comment

can i have the plaid shirt? with Jensen in?

Comment

Hmm can I have both? I love coffee!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          Hmm can I have both? I love coffee!
          no, YOU have to chose

Comment

I don't tell anyone to choose! I also ask "or both?"!
            sigpic

Comment

How about a nice coffee with Jensen, in a nice café
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like the perfect solution.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    How about a nice coffee with Jensen, in a nice café
                    hmm, i's rather chose watching him drinking his hot coffee and me wearing his plaid shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      Coffee anyone?
                      Or Jensen? Or both?

Both please! ...well if i have too choose...sorry coffee, Jensen is much more of an energy boost lol.
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        hiya *waves* lucky you meeting thm and thank you for sharing the pictures. and there it is again the plaid shirt of yumm this time on Jared, but i can live with that
                        My pleasure Gotta love the plaid shirt of yumm He was also wearing the hat of doom (LOL! just joking, Jared) and I wanted to ask him to take it off for the photo op I had with him, but... couldn't work up the nerve

I melted at the way Jensen greeted me for the photo op w/him, though... he gave me this "Heyyy!" in that lovely voice of his My photo op didn't come out too well... he looks great but I am grinning like a loon, LOL. I was also afraid to get too close to him 'cause there was a rumor about him being attacked by a fan before he made it to the con. It turned out to be false, but at the time I didn't know. *sigh* Oh well...

Here is my photo op...

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                        (((hugs)))
                        I hope you're feeling better now.

I am so unbelievable jealous right now. *crosses fingers that he'll come to one here that I can actually afford to attend*...come on collectormania.
                        Aw thanks I am feeling better... sinus infection that I couldn't seem to shake, but luckily I was over it in time for the con. I can't even imagine what the flight would have been like for me if I still had it.

*hugs* I wish you all could have been there with me I really hope that he'll be able to do a closer con for you... Collectormania would be great. I'd say Asylum, but I don't think he'd do another unless Jared was there with him (considering what happened to him the last time he was there... poor guy).

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Thank you soooo much for the pics of Jensen and Jared at the Con!. GO PLAID!. You are one lucky gal!.

Happy Thanksgiving too those who celebrate it!.
                        No problem! Yay Plaid!!! Thanks so much. Like I said, I wish you all could've been there too

And thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. Mine was pretty nice, spent with my family.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                        Think I'm gonna go with just Jensen... not a coffee drinker

Comment

That's why I ask what you like.

That's a lovely pic of you and jensen.
                          You're just a lucky girl. But I'm happy for you.
                          I love his clothes. They look yummy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome pic, Jess!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                              My pleasure Gotta love the plaid shirt of yumm He was also wearing the hat of doom (LOL! just joking, Jared) and I wanted to ask him to take it off for the photo op I had with him, but... couldn't work up the nerve

I melted at the way Jensen greeted me for the photo op w/him, though... he gave me this "Heyyy!" in that lovely voice of his My photo op didn't come out too well... he looks great but I am grinning like a loon, LOL. I was also afraid to get too close to him 'cause there was a rumor about him being attacked by a fan before he made it to the con. It turned out to be false, but at the time I didn't know. *sigh* Oh well...

Here is my photo op...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...th_jajess1.jpg

Aw thanks I am feeling better... sinus infection that I couldn't seem to shake, but luckily I was over it in time for the con. I can't even imagine what the flight would have been like for me if I still had it.

*hugs* I wish you all could have been there with me I really hope that he'll be able to do a closer con for you... Collectormania would be great. I'd say Asylum, but I don't think he'd do another unless Jared was there with him (considering what happened to him the last time he was there... poor guy).

omgomgomg that pic is aweseome!!! thank you for sharing. if he would "hey"ed me i think i would faint xD

ouch, sinus infection? glad you are well again.

what happened to him the last time?

Comment

I echo that...what happened last time? I tend be kinda oblivious to these sort of things. I've heard about asylum but to be honest London is quite a trek for me and very pricey for me to both get there and stay. But who knows, maybe I'll be feeling flush.

Comment

Working...
                                X