Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing babe!!

And because I so totally adore this pic.

Comment

No problem hon!

And thank YOU for sharing that gorgeous pic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        Gah, so many pretties.... *falls over*

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, guys... Have been so busy at work, then was sick for a few weeks. And finally I was in Chicago for the SPN con

I've got pics of Jensen and Jared at the breakfast and then at their Q&A panel. I'm still editing my Jensen pics, but when I get them all done (I took about 1000 pics at this con, lol) I'll post a link to them

But for now here are the others:

Breakfast pics

Jensen & Jared Q&A panel

It was really awesome meeting them in person. I got photo ops with both of them although the one with Jensen didn't come out too well He looks great but I look awful lol
        hiya *waves* lucky you meeting thm and thank you for sharing the pictures. and there it is again the plaid shirt of yumm this time on Jared, but i can live with that

Comment

Oh yeah we love the boys in plaid.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, guys... Have been so busy at work, then was sick for a few weeks. And finally I was in Chicago for the SPN con

I've got pics of Jensen and Jared at the breakfast and then at their Q&A panel. I'm still editing my Jensen pics, but when I get them all done (I took about 1000 pics at this con, lol) I'll post a link to them

Breakfast pics

Jensen & Jared Q&A panel

It was really awesome meeting them in person. I got photo ops with both of them although the one with Jensen didn't come out too well He looks great but I look awful lol
            (((hugs)))
            I hope you're feeling better now.

I am so unbelievable jealous right now. *crosses fingers that he'll come to one here that I can actually afford to attend*...come on collectormania.

Comment

*and FedCon Germany*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*melts*

Comment

he's pocket sized!
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

He's perfect! *-*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, sorry i haven't been around for a few days. How i missed staring at all those lovely pics of Jensen!

Breakfast pics

Jensen & Jared Q&A panel

Thank you soooo much for the pics of Jensen and Jared at the Con!. GO PLAID!. You are one lucky gal!.

Happy Thanksgiving too those who celebrate it!.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Coffee anyone?
                          Or Jensen? Or both?

sigpic

Comment

No contest!! I'll take Jensen!!

Comment

Well don't really drink coffee so.......I guess I'll have to settle for a Jensen....oh the sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                                Well don't really drink coffee so.......I guess I'll have to settle for a Jensen....oh the sacrifice.
                                ditto
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X