Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am extending last week's art challenge (#110) Prompt: Memory

Now entries are due by July 4th at 12 pm your time.
    sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

I am so sorry! I was on vacation last week and it appeared that my muse is still on vacation. I got an idea two nights ago though but couldn't start working on my entry as it was too late at night. Then, last night, I was working on my entry in the hopes that I'd be able to finish it before I went to bed but I kinda got distracted by the McKeller thread which a Google search for Rodney pictures for my entry took me to. One particular picture was in that thread and...well... I couldn't help but take a walk down memory lane...for the rest of the night.

Anywho, when I finally got up and went to bed... I turned my computer off and ...completely forgot to save my work in Gimp. It's not such a bad thing because I didn't do much and I remember every thing I did so I can replicate my work from last night.

That said, I am really grateful for the extension on this challenge.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Extending the challenge again by request. This will be the last extension. Entries now due by the 11th noon your time.

Next week we'll begin a mystery pair challenge! Stay tuned for details.
        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #111

A couple of notes before we get to this weeks challenge.

First, slizzie will posting the entries from last week's challenge #110 Memory later today. Stay tuned!

Second, if you are interested in *next* weeks challenge which will run Monday July 25- Monday August 1st, PM me. We will be doing pairs next next week! I need to know NOW [before Monday] if you want to do the challenge because I will matching you up in pairs. You and your partner will decide what art to make. You will pick something for your partner and your partner chooses for you! It will help if you are honest and tell them what you like/don't like, and what you think you need to work on. Push your partner to try something new or different, but be nice! They will be doing the same for you!

This week's challenge is also a mystery challenge in a way. You have 3 choices:

1. Pick a color. Orange, green, or black.
          2. Pick a number. 2, 4, or 17.
          3. Pick an inspiration word. Hope, Dream, or Wisdom.

Entries are due to me by noon your Monday July 18. Let me know ASAP if you want to be in the pairs challenge!
          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #110 - Memory

RodneyIsGodney

slizzie1986

(Pics from Broadway.com)
            sigpic

Comment

WOW! Great entries! I love the use of color on the last one.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              [
              This week's challenge is also a mystery challenge in a way. You have 3 choices:

1. Pick a color. Orange, green, or black.
              2. Pick a number. 2, 4, or 17.
              3. Pick an inspiration word. Hope, Dream, or Wisdom.

Entries are due to me by noon your Monday July 18. Let me know ASAP if you want to be in the pairs challenge![/CENTER]
              I'm confuzzeled. Are we supposed to tell you what we pick? Are we supposed to pick one of each? How are we supposed to use the numbers?

I'm sorry if I'm a little dense here.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                WOW! Great entries! I love the use of color on the last one.

I'm confuzzeled. Are we supposed to tell you what we pick? Are we supposed to pick one of each? How are we supposed to use the numbers?

I'm sorry if I'm a little dense here.
                You can tell me what you you pick when you send in your entry if you like, that way we can 'see' what you used in case it is very subtle.

You can use the numbers however you want. Perhaps picking '2' makes you think of a couple, or a bromance, or a pair of something. Or '17' is a very special day for some reason.

You can certainly use one of each if you want. Whatever it takes to get your muse moving!

This challenge was more of a push. Use something to get you making art. It's a very loose, open challenge. That's all.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  You can tell me what you you pick when you send in your entry if you like, that way we can 'see' what you used in case it is very subtle.

You can use the numbers however you want. Perhaps picking '2' makes you think of a couple, or a bromance, or a pair of something. Or '17' is a very special day for some reason.

You can certainly use one of each if you want. Whatever it takes to get your muse moving!

This challenge was more of a push. Use something to get you making art. It's a very loose, open challenge. That's all.
                  Okay, now I'm all clued in. Thank you so much!

Jensen at the Saturn Awards...

...GUH!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

An announcement regarding the Art Challenges: Copter and I have decided we’re going to take a break on the challenges until some time mid to late August. So for about a month or so there won't be any new challenges.

We when come back we will start with the pair challenge again. It is still open for sign up. If there is more interest we could start back sooner.
                    sigpic

Comment

I had meant to pm copter my entries for the "mystery in-a-way" challenge yesterday but it completely slipped my mind after I uploaded them to PB. After forgetting about the challenge all last week (so sorry!) I decided to see if I had any artwork already made that fit the challenge (I chose the color green) and I found a few items that did indeed fit so I uploaded them but, becauseI did that in the morning I decided to procrastinate and pm them later in the day...silly me...that is why and how I forgot to pm them. I can just post them here if it is too late.

Oh, and you ladies deserve a break so I'm fine with the "mid to late August" return. Maybe I could use that time to whip my muse back into shape.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Heelllloooo Ladies!!!

I literally just saw one of these 15 minutes ago on a car and I immediately thought of you folks:
                        http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mrs-Jense...-/250887745196
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

in case you haven't heard, congratulations are in order! Daneel is preggers with twins! a boy and a girl ^-^
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            in case you haven't heard, congratulations are in order! Daneel is preggers with twins! a boy and a girl ^-^
                            WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? Are you serious??? OMG!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by gatefan1976 View Post
                              heelllloooo ladies!!!

i literally just saw one of these 15 minutes ago on a car and i immediately thought of you folks:
                              http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/mrs-jense...-/250887745196
                              I love it!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? Are you serious??? OMG!!!
                                yep! cutest announcement too she posted a pic on instagram with everyone's cowboys boots and two extra pairs all lined up....
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X