Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    uhm I'd go with Heimdal...I love Idris Elba.
    Color me confused but what does he have to do with Heimdal? I was thinking of the Asgard from SG1 but I have a better idea for cowboy gear.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Color me confused but what does he have to do with Heimdal? I was thinking of the Asgard from SG1 but I have a better idea for cowboy gear.
      he played Heimdall in Thor and thor II

http://collider.com/idris-elba-thor-2-sequel-interview/

But I can see cowboy gear totally working for you
      Last edited by JadedWraith; 09 April 2016, 08:08 AM.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        he played Heimdall in Thor and thor II

http://collider.com/idris-elba-thor-2-sequel-interview/
        Ah. Thought maybe it was something like that.

But I can see cowboy gear totally working for you
        Totally.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #103 was a mystery generator.

slizzie1986
          prompt was "intensity"

JadedWraith
          prompt was "cool guns"

RodneyIsGodney
          prompt was "Cowboy Gear"

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #104

Last week everyone seemed excited about the generator prompt challenge. So let's do another one!

Here is a color generator. Spin the wheel and get 3 colors [with html code] to use in your art!
            http://www.colorsontheweb.com/colorwheel.asp

Here are three other generators you can use.

1. This one generates 8 random words.

2. This one does 3 random nouns.

3. This one will give you a random image you can use in your art, or to spark an idea.

Use any one of them, or all 4! If you don't like your choice, spin it again! There are no rules, just have fun and make art!

Slizzie1986 will be taking over the challenge for me for the next few weeks. Starting this challenge, please send your entries to her by noon your time, Monday April 18th. I'll be back in May!
            sigpic

Comment

Challenge #104 Color Wheel Generator

RodneyIsGodney

Color wheel:

slizzie1986

Color wheel:

sigpic
              Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #105

*Waves* I hope everyone’s week is off to a good start. Guess I’m in the drivers’ seat again.

This week challenge 105 is going to be all about Heart. Love is one aspect of this. You can use Heart shapes\textures\font or maybe focus on a character. What is at their core? Where is there strength? What do they care about?

Entries will be due to me by PM next Monday April 25th at noon your time.
                sigpic

Comment

i've got rain and flooding and no hot water.... okay, so the rain's stopped for now; the flooding is bad, but not in my area [( we're practically dry in comparison )]; and the pilot light is out on my boiler and we can't get it lit again.... other than that, i'm having a wonderful monday [/sarcasm]
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been spending so much time on YT that I completely forgot to check for the new challenge!

Since I have the rest of today free (had to work this morning) I'm gonna try to bang out an entry.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    i've got rain and flooding and no hot water.... okay, so the rain's stopped for now; the flooding is bad, but not in my area [( we're practically dry in comparison )]; and the pilot light is out on my boiler and we can't get it lit again.... other than that, i'm having a wonderful monday [/sarcasm]
                    OMG! Hopefully everything is okey dokey now.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

we had to replace our boiler.... decided to go tank-less and be all eco friendly.... the rain's on and off, and there's a lot of folks in houston flooded, but like i said earlier, my area is practically dry in comparison....
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #105 - Heart

RodneyIsGodney

slizzie1986

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #106

I’m calling this challenge: Top 10 or Top 5.

The challenge is a twist on the icon challenges. The goal is to make between 5-10 icons featuring your favorite things. Top 5 Characters, Top 10 Thunks, Top 5 Shows, Top 5 Ships, Top 10 Character moments\Shippy moments, etc. The number of course is up to you as long as it is between 5-10.

Please also note to put each set on background(s) for easier posting, thanks.

Entries are due to me by PM at noon your time on May 2nd.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                            http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...w.jpg~original

Challenge #106

I’m calling this challenge: Top 10 or Top 5.

The challenge is a twist on the icon challenges. The goal is to make between 5-10 icons featuring your favorite things. Top 5 Characters, Top 10 Thunks, Top 5 Shows, Top 5 Ships, Top 10 Character moments\Shippy moments, etc. The number of course is up to you as long as it is between 5-10.

Please also note to put each set on background(s) for easier posting, thanks.

Entries are due to me by PM at noon your time on May 2nd.
                            YES! An icon challenge!!! Hope I can make at least one set. *fingers crossed*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi, All. I'm extending Challenge #106 for one more week. Now the entries are due by noon your time May 9th.
                              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #106 – Top 5 or Top 10

RodneyIsGodney

Copter

slizzie1986

Thanks to everyone who participated! Copter will be back helming the next challenge.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X