Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #102

Since Sunday is Easter, the challenge this week is all things Easter and/or Spring. If you celebrate Easter, use art to show your favorite bunnies, peeps, chocolate, candy, eggs, etc or whatever Easter means to you! If you don't care for Easter, show off some Spring art! Flowers, sunshine, whatever Spring means to you.

Bonus: hide an easter egg in your art so we can all look for it!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday March 28.
    Please let me know if you have hidden an egg in your entry.
    sigpic

Comment

I had no entries for the art challenge. Since the challenge was Easter related, I am not going to extend it.
      I'll try to be back later with a new challenge.
      sigpic

Comment

WOW! I lost my internet connection while trying to post this. Had to call my cable company and have them reset my modem from there. I also ate dinner.

I am so sorry copter! Like usual, my muse gives me an idea at the last minute. I even opened Gimp only to realize that it's Monday...feels so much like a Sunday to me. And I really wanted to make a sig...was looking forward to hiding the egg(s) - my favorite part of making Easter sigs.

I, uh, also got rather distracted by DQMW this past week. Haven't seen that show in years and started watching it on Youtube...and other sites. Was reminded of my love for a certain mountain man.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, I decided to make the sig anyways (complete with hidden Easter egg)...

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I love it! and is it...

Spoiler:

upper left, yellow polka dot egg?
            sigpic

Comment

The odd part is that I made an entry before the weekend...and I really thought I had sent it to you...

No Easter egg

sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                The odd part is that I made an entry before the weekend...and I really thought I had sent it to you...

No Easter egg

I wish I had got it! It's lovely!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  I love it!
                  Thanks!

and is it...

Spoiler:

upper left, yellow polka dot egg?
                  Yep!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

No Easter egg

http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/flowersig.jpg
                  Love it! So pretty!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #103

Sorry for taking a week off! But I am back with a challenge! This time, instead of me assigning a mystery challenge, I found 2 online generators. They will give you your inspiration/challenge. Try to go with the first prompt you get, but if it is just not working for you, by all means click until you get something you like! Let me know what your prompt was when you send me your entry!

http://www.magatsu.net/art/index.php

http://www.wordgenerator.net/random-word-generator.php

entries due to me by noon your time Monday April 11th.
                    sigpic

Comment

YAY! A new challenge! And I love those word generators! What a cool and inspirational idea!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        YAY! A new challenge! And I love those word generators! What a cool and inspirational idea!
                        I am glad you like!
                        sigpic

Comment

i clicked on the word generator just for fun and got VerbarMarbrinus *headdesk* so i clicked the other one and got a royal court..... i had to google the frist one, and to my utter shock, google only had two results! one was a dictionary entry and the other was a completely unrelated site.... apparently someone thought it'd make a great domain name....

anyways, both prompts kinda sorta work together.... that word means "a cloth woven so as to imitate the appearance of marble, much used in the 15th and 16th century" hell if i know how to pull it off in an art challenge tho....
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            i clicked on the word generator just for fun and got VerbarMarbrinus *headdesk* so i clicked the other one and got a royal court..... i had to google the frist one, and to my utter shock, google only had two results! one was a dictionary entry and the other was a completely unrelated site.... apparently someone thought it'd make a great domain name....

anyways, both prompts kinda sorta work together.... that word means "a cloth woven so as to imitate the appearance of marble, much used in the 15th and 16th century" hell if i know how to pull it off in an art challenge tho....
                            sorry, that is just too funny. I would totally try again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              I am glad you like!
                              I really do like it!

@Lilith: WHOA! That first one you got...WHAT A WORD!!!

I tried both of them, the first one gave me cowboy gear and the second one gave me Heimdal. Think I'll go with cowboy gear.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                I really do like it!

@Lilith: WHOA! That first one you got...WHAT A WORD!!!

I tried both of them, the first one gave me cowboy gear and the second one gave me Heimdal. Think I'll go with cowboy gear.

uhm I'd go with Heimdal...I love Idris Elba.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X