No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly question.....but did you try changing the battery? My wireless mouse does that when the battery dies.
    sigpic

Comment

or try finagling the power switch... mine is loose so if you push it too far into the on position the mouse will turn on but not actually work
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        Silly question.....but did you try changing the battery? My wireless mouse does that when the battery dies.
        Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        or try finagling the power switch... mine is loose so if you push it too far into the on position the mouse will turn on but not actually work
        Thanks for the tips guys but my mouse is working again. It's not at 100% functionality but it is working again. I can left click again but sometimes I have to left click 2 or 3 times but, it works! I do have a new battery in it but doesn't seem to have effected a change in my mouse. It still didn't work. Yesterday it just started working out of the blue.
        I did try "finagling" the switch but didn't have any effect. I am going to buy a new mouse. Had my taxes done yesterday so, yeah.

Anyways, I can finally start my entry (or at least try to) for the challenge now that my mouse is somewhat working.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge # 98 was vintage\retro

Raduzhok

RodneyIsGodney
          Per Copter's request...

ohalis

sigpic
          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #99

The prompt for this week challenge is: Books\Stories (Including Fics)

Work from a book turned movie or tv series. Use a quote from book. Make art for a fic, Tell a story through your art. Even use your favorite character reading or writing. Anything book\story related let us have it!

For anyone who wants to write a fic try utilizing a storytelling character in your fic or anything else book\story related.

Please PM me with your entries by Noon next Monday (the 29th). Thanks.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, saw this earlier today on FB and it just made my day!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

The art challenge #99 is being extended a week.

Please send your book\story inspired entries to me by noon next Monday (March 7th). Thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

Woo! Thank Dean! I completely forgot about it the last few days. And my muse was no help what-so-ever!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #99 Books\Stories

JadedWraith
                    Inspired by Coraline by Neil Gaimom

slizzie1986
                    For my ongoing fic

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #100

Copter is a bit under the weather so I will be hosting again. This week challenge is a mystery challenge. If you want in PM me with the number 1, 2, or 3:

1 for a Technical Challenge
                      2 for a Song or poem for inspiration
                      3 for a Character to feature

Entries will be due by PM next Monday (March 14th) at noon.
                      sigpic

Comment

@copter: if your watching I hope you feel better soon!!!

And of course my muse decides to hit me with inspiration the night before the entry is due. Seriously, I got an idea last night after dinner. Worked on it while watching TWD but then I got distracted (by stuff... and thangs) and forgot about my entry until I went to bed...but it was too late to try and finish it. And I was out and about all day today as I had the day off and I'm only just now getting on my computer.

I am going to finish it up right now, all I have to do is fine tune the text. And then I'll post it.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #100 Mystery Challenge

JadedWraith
                          #3- Claire Fraser

Raduzhok

#3- Paul Briggs

RodneyIsGodney

#2- Confident by Demi Lovato and #3- Abby Sciuto

MSusy

#3- Tom Chandler

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #101

First I want to say a huge Thank you to slizzie1986 for taking care of the challenge for me for the past 2-3 weeks.

I also want to tell MSusy that your latest entries of Tom Chandler were awesome!

This week's challenge is kind of technical and old school. Use one picture at least 3 times in your art. Try to vary the size or color or change each time in some way if you can. You can use other pictures of course, but the picture used multiple times should be somewhat noticeable.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday March 21st.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have finished my first entry for Challenge #101 and I hope to make another one. PM'ing it to you now copter.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #101 was to use one pic at least 3 times.

slizzie1986

RodneyisGodney

Daryl! squueeeee! ~copter

JadedWraith

raduzhok

MSusy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X