Part four

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And part five

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

hey jen! always good to see you spamming us with caps how ya been dear?
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              hey jen! always good to see you spamming us with caps how ya been dear?
              Hey there Glad you like them
              I'm very busy with work at the moment since it's the middle of the semester and I'm involved in several courses, so teaching, teaching, teaching ^^ But I like it
              How have you been?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                Hey there Glad you like them
                I'm very busy with work at the moment since it's the middle of the semester and I'm involved in several courses, so teaching, teaching, teaching ^^ But I like it
                How have you been?
                oh it's always one thing or another around here.... i moved halfway across the country, went to india for a wedding, changed jobs like three times.... things are finally starting to settle down tho
                sigpic

Comment

oh it's always one thing or another around here.... i moved halfway across the country, went to india for a wedding, changed jobs like three times.... things are finally starting to settle down tho
                  Wow that's a lot! But it sounds nice ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

Art Challenge is Back!!

Challenge #96

It's good to be back after almost 2 months! I hope everyone had a good holiday season and a happy new year so far. Most everyone seemed interested in keeping the challenges, so I will give it a go for awhile longer. I am going to start off with weekly events, but it might extend to 2 week intervals.

If at any time you have a great idea, or a 'hey, could we try this' idea, PLEASE let me know. I am not the challenge police, nor do I get paid for this, so any help or input you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Now, to get to the good stuff! Since it's been a long time, let's ease back into this. This week, focus on a specific body part. Please keep it within GW guidelines [aka keep it clean please!] You can focus on your favorite thunk's pretty green eyes, or maybe just the natural curves of the human ears are visually pleasing to you. Make some art, or fan fic, and have to me by 6AM your time Monday Feb. 8th.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! YAY for the new challenge!

Yeah, I know I'm late to the party. I kinda forgot about the new challenge being posted this week.

I need a new sig

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Filed under: things I never thought I needed to see before I die
                      I know, right? I was like ...OMG! when I saw him.

@Jen: I will get to your caps when I get a chance but I know they'll be awesome as always!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

i just snurched a bunch of hand pics of jeremy renner that would perfect for this challange.... now if only i can get off my lazy arse and open photoshop i haven't done art in ages.....
                        sigpic

Comment

i just snurched a bunch of hand pics of jeremy renner that would perfect for this challange.... now if only i can get off my lazy arse and open photoshop i haven't done art in ages.....
                          Same here...but with Gimp.

BTW, love your sig/avi combo!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge 97

The challenge came back with a bang! Thanks to everyone who sent in entries!

This week, your challenge is to use at least one of the following 3 textures.
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

credit to Losing_myself_

credit to x-teamedward-x

You can use other textures as well, you can use just these 3, or any combo you like but you must use at least one of them.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 15th.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bringing thunking back...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X