Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee, I'm quoting my self.
    Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Cool! I already sent her one entry, maybe I can make another.
    I did make another entry.

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

^So pretty!
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        ^So pretty!
        Thank you. I saw the picture of the bird on my twitter feed (no pun intended) and it was just too adorable not to use for the challenge.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

JENSEN KISS!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Have you seen Jensen's pic with his daughter?
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Challenge #84 was all about Fly Away.

ohalis

raduzhok

RodneyisGodney

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #85

This week we're going to be a bit more technical. I know how much you all hate icons, but they do make you think outside the box, and any time you do that, you improve and learn. So this week, make 6 icons focusing on your favorite TV show. You can do all 6 on one show, or six different shows, or 3 and 3; whatever you want to do. Icons can be 100x100 or 120x120.

Please take all 6 icons and put them together on one background [say 350x350 or 400x400 something like that] so I am only posting one picture per set. Thanks! You can make up to 10 sets of 6 icons each.

If you really despise icons, try making them anyway. You might like it if you're making them of your favorite TV show.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 17th.
                sigpic

Comment

I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!!!

Also, great entries for the last challenge!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Posting the challenge a little early today......only had one entry:
                    Challenge #85 was 6 icons/TV shows.

ohalis

***************************************************************

Challenge #86

This week we're going to do a make up/catchup/redo challenge. Thanks to the wonderful and lovely Libero, all of the past challenges are listed here. {challenge #84 was FlyAway, all things that fly and challenge #85 was 6 icons/TV shows; they are so new they have not been added yet.}

Look through the list, pick [or several] that you missed or maybe want to try again and do them! When you send in your entries, please let me know what challenge # it is.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 24th.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, good! I am going to do the 6 icons challenge. I tried but my muse wasn't happy with what I was coming up with. Thank goodness I get another week. Many thanks to you and Libero.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #86

Due to lack of entries, I'm extending this challenge another week.

To be honest, I'm seriously considering not doing the challenges anymore. There are so few entries anymore, and so few people actually active on GW anymore. It's sad but without the pull of SG1/SGA, we have all moved on to new shows, and have become involved in other things in our lives.

I am still able to run the challenges, and would love to do so. I guess I just need to hear from you guys that you still want to do it. If you have any suggestions on how to change the format, maybe make it more enticing, I would love to get some feedback.

So I'm extending the challenge this week. We're going to do a make up/catchup/redo challenge. Thanks to the wonderful and lovely Libero, all of the past challenges are listed here.

Look through the list, pick one [or several] that you missed or maybe want to try again and do them! When you send in your entries, please let me know what challenge # it is.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 31st.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        sigpic

Comment

I am so sorry! I have had zero inspiration from my Gimp muse lately. And boy have I tried. I think I'm gonna check out the challenge list for some inspiration. Also, I totally forgot to look for old icons that I made that might fit the icon challenge (Favorite TV Show)...I always check! *face palm*

I'm still here but no one else seems to be, so...no one to talk too/thunk with. But I'm here...lurking in teh shadows. (always have a JATT tab open in my browser) Then there's work. And I know I haven't "decorated" the thread with pretty pictures lately but with no one here to see them it's not as much fun.

SG1 may not be the pull for me anymore but Supernatural sure the hell is! And I still LOVE SGA, still harboring an enormous love for Rodney...even if no-one posts in his thread anymore.

I'm hoping that the thread will pic up when season 11 starts. I know I'll be here bursting to to talk about the new eps (with no spoilers) with whomever is here...or not here.

I don't want you to stop doing the challenges!

I was afraid this might happen.
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 25 August 2015, 06:28 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I think I will just extend the challenges to two weeks instead of weekly. It gives everyone more time, but just isn't too long where you will forget about it. I might just do weekly reminders though, just to poke people.

I am hoping when the season starts back up again things perk back up as well. I know this summer has been long and terribly busy for me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              I think I will just extend the challenges to two weeks instead of weekly. It gives everyone more time, but just isn't too long where you will forget about it. I might just do weekly reminders though, just to poke people.
                              Good idea! And I definitely need the weekly poke. (that sounded cleaner in my head)

I am hoping when the season starts back up again things perk back up as well. I know this summer has been long and terribly busy for me.
                              Same here.

PMing you an entry btw...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Good idea! And I definitely need the weekly poke. (that sounded cleaner in my head)

PMing you an entry btw...
                                *giggles* it's okay

and I got it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X