Click for bigger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FanGirl

http://i.imgur.com/xUdGeF4.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dragongirl

If you are curious about the sig
    Spoiler:
    The star is the symbol of the Violet (or star sapphire) Lantern Corps. The Violet Lantern Corps uses their love to fight. The monster is the physical entity of Love (which although it seems odd, think about it Love is strong and beautiful but it has the ability to rip you apart) the text is the Violet Lantern Corps oath. I am not sure how much it will help but it will hopefully explain the art some

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

copter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    sigpic

Comment

Challenge #75

This week I was not prepared for this challenge. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately, and yes, I know I asked for help and several of you did PM me to say you would help me out. But I would have to be organized for that as well, and figure out what I would need someone to do and let them know in time so they could prepare. And I just wasn't organized enough to do that in time. So this week, will be a lazy week. Finish up something you've been working on, or try something that caught your eye. I saw two sigs this week that Blencathra and JadedWraith have and I want to try something like that. Look for new brushes or fonts. Or do a past challenge that you didn't have time for before. Or make art/fan fic for your favorite new movie.

In the meantime, for next week, I want to do a more technical challenge. So let me know either in PM or here on the forum, which of these three most interest you.

1. Layers
      2. Brushes/Fonts
      3. Blending and/or cropping

If you have a sig to turn in for next week, get them to me by Monday May 18. Also let me know which of the three options you most prefer. Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm starting to sound like a broken record but, I am so sorry I couldn't finish my entry in time copter. I have been working on it all week...when I have the time and I worked it last night right up until I had to go to bed. I'm not pleased with it yet so I will be working on it for the new challenge if that's okay.

I also have an idea for art for "favorite new movie" that I'm really looking forward to making.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        WHY????????????????????? Tonight's episode............
        Spoiler:

WHY DID THEY KILL CHARLIE????????

Spoiler:
        Because the writers hate us? My mom was so pi$$ed when that happened. I was upset too. I love Charlie, I love the brothers/sister relationship they had. I also love how much they love her. I'm gonna miss the Charlie hugs.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          I'm starting to sound like a broken record but, I am so sorry I couldn't finish my entry in time copter. I have been working on it all week...when I have the time and I worked it last night right up until I had to go to bed. I'm not pleased with it yet so I will be working on it for the new challenge if that's okay.

I also have an idea for art for "favorite new movie" that I'm really looking forward to making.

Spoiler:
          Because the writers hate us? My mom was so pi$$ed when that happened. I was upset too. I love Charlie, I love the brothers/sister relationship they had. I also love how much they love her. I'm gonna miss the Charlie hugs.
          Real life has been getting in my way as well RiG so I understand. It's okay. We all just do what we can.
          sigpic

Comment

Real life has been getting in my way as well RiG so I understand. It's okay. We all just do what we can.
            Thank you for understanding.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I only have one entry for Challenge # 75. Please click for bigger, RodneyisGodney made a funny comic book style. Love it!

I am taking a break from the challenge this week and Raduzhok will be hosting this week's challenge # 76 for me! She should be posting it soon, stay tuned! Have fun and I will see you guys next week!
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #76

Greetings fellow artisans!

I will be hosting the challenge this week for mrscopterdoc.

The theme will be a logo for a website.

I would like two pieces from each person.

The picture below will be one piece, and your magic touch and the words Our Heart
                Gardens need to be displayed.

The size should be 426 x 400

The Logo/Badge can be up to 25mb each.

The second submission will be also a logo, but of your own vision for Our Heart Gardens,
                using the words within the piece. The dimensions are the same.

Please visit the following URL: http://www.ourheartgardens.com/

Here you will see what this endeavor is dedicated to creating. A logo will be placed
                on the home page, and used on any site with which Our Heart Gardens is associated.

This is strictly volunteer, for fun and for free, with no payment of any kind to be excepted. However the name of the artist whose piece is used, will accompany any placement of it.

All submissions should be submitted by Monday May 25, 2015, by 1:00 pm, EST.

Any questions, please PM me. Most important, have fun!
                sigpic

Comment

WOW! What a challenge that is going to be!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    WOW! What a challenge that is going to be!
                    I know! But it's kind of exciting!
                    sigpic

Comment

I know! But it's kind of exciting!
                      That it is!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Somebody please answer. I became a member here just to ask. What episode is this gif from that has a perfect shot of Dean's ass? http://deandatass.tumblr.com/post/43720755092 I HATE how people never say what episode it's from! Based on when it was posted, it's sometime between S1-8.

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Hey guys! Sorry for such a late posting of the challenge! Since Raduzhok didn't receive any submissions for the challenge, we are going to extend it for another week!

Entries are now due June 1st, to Raduzhok.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge #76

Greetings fellow artisans!

I will be hosting the challenge this week for mrscopterdoc.

The theme will be a logo for a website.

I would like two pieces from each person.

The picture below will be one piece, and your magic touch and the words Our Heart
                          Gardens need to be displayed.

The size should be 426 x 400

The Logo/Badge can be up to 25mb each.

The second submission will be also a logo, but of your own vision for Our Heart Gardens,
                          using the words within the piece. The dimensions are the same.

Please visit the following URL: http://www.ourheartgardens.com/

Here you will see what this endeavor is dedicated to creating. A logo will be placed
                          on the home page, and used on any site with which Our Heart Gardens is associated.

This is strictly volunteer, for fun and for free, with no payment of any kind to be excepted. However the name of the artist whose piece is used, will accompany any placement of it.

All submissions should be submitted by Monday June 2st, 2015, by 1:00 pm, EST.

Any questions, please PM Raduzhok. Most important, have fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good! I wasn't able to come up with anything...now I get more time. Thank you!
                            I also wasn't feelin' great this week.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by cheddarchester View Post
                              Somebody please answer. I became a member here just to ask. What episode is this gif from that has a perfect shot of Dean's ass? http://deandatass.tumblr.com/post/43720755092 I HATE how people never say what episode it's from! Based on when it was posted, it's sometime between S1-8.
                              I am working on answering this for you because I really want to know as I don't remember seeing this and can't believe I missed it. Unless I just forgot that I saw it. Which is entirely possible.

EDIT: I just got it! It's from Season 8's "Man's Best Friend With Benefits".
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 26 May 2015, 05:08 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge # 77

I want to give a big thank you to Raduzhok for hosting last week's challenge! She should be around later to post the entries that were entered. I am going out of town for the day, so I am going to post the new challenge early.

I've been tired lately, so this week's challenge I will call "Dream a Little Dream". Have your art or fan fic focus on sleeping.
                                I think I know a great pic of Dean Winchester laid out in bed I might use!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday June 8th.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X