Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally) I noticed this after perusing Jen's caps...
    http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...psq4rjo5he.jpg
    ...heh.
    Haha! That's so cool, RiG! Have you all brought one of their shirts yet? I have.

Comment

So happy to see your caps JEN!!! Thunk you sooooooooo much!!!

Coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally) I noticed this after perusing Jen's caps...

...heh.
      how awesome is that
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
        Haha! That's so cool, RiG!
        I thought it was!

Have you all brought one of their shirts yet? I have.
        Not yet.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        how awesome is that
        Very!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #72 was a mystery challenge and you had to go on a scavenger hunt to find pictures!

{sorry I am posting so early but I have a crazy busy day ahead!}

raduzhok

RodneyisGodney

Blencathra
          All Inspector George Gently.

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #73

There is a saying, "April showers bring May flowers" and I think at least half of that is true. We have had so much rain this month we have beat the record for the past 100 years! So the challenge this week is Rain and/or Flowers. This goes for art and fan fic as well.

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday May 4th.

I am looking for an assistant to help me with the challenge in several different ways. I need someone to help me keep the clubhouse updated with the archives or old challenges. I need someone to post the challenge for me if I am unable. I also need someone to collect the challenge if I am unable.

You do not have to be participating in the challenges to help me out!

If you are somewhat organized, can go back and look up old posts, have great new ideas for the challenge, or can just collect PMs and then post them, any or all those, please let me know. I will need an alternate way of contacting you other than GW, such as text, Facebook or email.

This is not an all-the-time job, this is just a some-time job. And if more than one person can help, that would be great as well. Or if you can only do one thing, like the archives, that is great too.

Please let me know if you are interested, or have more questions!
            sigpic

Comment

I wish I could help copter but I don't really have the time and...my internet comes and goes now. I gotta call my cable company and get someone out here to FIX IT! (this is after I got the wifi hook-up)
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #73

"April showers bring May flowers"

copter

raduzhok

Libero

please click for bigger

slizzie1986

RodneyisGodney

Blencathra
                Once again two pics pretending to be one.
                Inspector George Gently

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #74

This week, in celebration of the release of the movie "The Avengers" which has swept the planet, the challenge is 'Comic Book'.

Now, if you are like me, and are not crazed over the Avengers [no stone throwing please!] there are many comics to choose from. You can go back as far as 1842 when the first comic came out. The popular ones today mostly came out between 1930-1940. There are many to choose from, here is a just a tiny sampling: Fight Club, Doctor Who, Archie, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Casper the Ghost, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Avengers, Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-Man, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Howard the Duck, Spiderman, Big Hero 6, the Crow, Green Hornet, Green Lantern, Red Lantern, Violet (or Star Sapphire) Lantern, Black Lantern, Aquaman, Ant-Man, Martian Man Hunter, Captian America, Avatar the Last Airbender, My Little Pony etc.

Feel free to make as many as you want, and you can put entrie groups in your art and fan fic if you like.

Have fun!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday May 11th.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just so we're...I'm... clear, are we to use artwork from the comic book of our choice? I only ask because that would be using someone else's art...right? Or is my headache getting in the way of my ability to brain?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Just so we're...I'm... clear, are we to use artwork from the comic book of our choice? I only ask because that would be using someone else's art...right? Or is my headache getting in the way of my ability to brain?
                      Well, of course you want to avoid that, so the logical choice would probably be pick a comic book that has turned into a movie so you can use those pictures all you want.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, of course you want to avoid that, so the logical choice would probably be pick a comic book that has turned into a movie so you can use those pictures all you want.
                        Okay. How about comic books that have been turned into tv shows? Or...tv shows that have been turned into comic books?

(I'm just curious - I still have no idea what I'm going to do)
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay. How about comic books that have been turned into tv shows? Or...tv shows that have been turned into comic books?

(I'm just curious - I still have no idea what I'm going to do)
                          Yes.....and yes If it has anything at all to do with "comic books" it will work. Even Sunday paper comics will work.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes.....and yes If it has anything at all to do with "comic books" it will work. Even Sunday paper comics will work.
                            Cool! Thank you so much.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

WHY????????????????????? Tonight's episode............
                              Spoiler:

WHY DID THEY KILL CHARLIE????????

sigpic

Comment

Two weeks until I get to meet J2! Still can't believe it's really gonna happen.

WHY????????????????????? Tonight's episode............
                                Spoiler:

WHY DID THEY KILL CHARLIE????????

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X