No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, I couldn't get on here at all yesterday.

I am having no trouble with the challenge. Just...having trouble finding the time to make my entry(ies). I already have pictures collected. And as far as animals...I can definitely do that one.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #67 entries

raduzhok

Dragongirl

JadedWraith

mrscopterdoc

sigpic

Comment

Challenge 68

I want to give a big thank you to Dragongirl for hosting last week's challenge! [animal or non disney animation].

This weeks challenge is Spring....with a twist!
        Spring, meaning flowers, sunshine, bunny rabbits, Easter, whatever "spring" means to you. The twist......you have to try or use something new, or that you don't like. That could be a new brush or font, make an icon, use pastels when you just cannot stand the sight of the color pink, whatever, just get outside of your box and do something different. If you are mentally stuck, and need a push, let me know and I will tell you what to do just like the mystery challenge we had a few weeks ago!
        Be warned, you might not like it! <evil laugh>

entries due to me by noon your time, Monday March 23.
        sigpic

Comment

OMG! Jensen singing "Sister Christian" (for a surprise guest)...and totally rocking it! And, he shows us his lovely arms too!

I'm so sorry I didn't have an entry for the last challenge. I did work on it but, well, I kinda wasn't feeling it. I just wasn't in the mood to Gimp. Also, I discovered TWD fanfiction and rediscovered SGA fanfiction. And that ate up a lot of my time.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

sounds like a perfect way to "waste" time, RiG!

Sometimes the muse is just not talking to us...

Why is there so many hiatus (what is the plural Hiati?) this year?

Edit: apparently it's hiatuses which just sounds wrong....
            Last edited by JadedWraith; 17 March 2015, 12:51 AM.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Cat fight
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                sounds like a perfect way to "waste" time, RiG!
                Thank you, yes...it is.

Sometimes the muse is just not talking to us...
                You got that right.

Why is there so many hiatus (what is the plural Hiati?) this year?
                Don't know. One hellatus is enough.

Edit: apparently it's hiatuses which just sounds wrong....
                You're right, it does sound wrong.

This is hilarious!!! However, I don't like all of the "closet" jokes in the comments. Kinda...ruins the video for me.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Thank you, yes...it is.

You got that right.

Don't know. One hellatus is enough.

You're right, it does sound wrong.

This is hilarious!!! However, I don't like all of the "closet" jokes in the comments. Kinda...ruins the video for me.

Shame on you for reading the comments...that's a bottomless pit of idiocy. Every time I do, I get amazed how many people don't use their brain.

As for the closet jokes, if the actors don't care, you shouldn't either. People can always think what they want; what matters is who they are: hilarious!
                  sigpic

Comment

Shame on you for reading the comments...
                    I know, but I can't help it! I want to see what people think of it...if they like whatever video as much as I did.

that's a bottomless pit of idiocy.
                    That's actually very true.

Every time I do, I get amazed how many people don't use their brain.
                    I know , right?

As for the closet jokes, if the actors don't care, you shouldn't either. People can always think what they want; what matters is who they are: hilarious!
                    I know I shouldn't care, I do. I just can't help but care. Like when the Angeles video showed up all the Destial shippers came out (no pun intended) and ruined it with all their Destial comments. I'm sorry but I don't sail that ship.

I mean no offense to anyone that ships Destial.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I know, but I can't help it! I want to see what people think of it...if they like whatever video as much as I did.

That's actually very true.

I know , right?

I know I shouldn't care, I do. I just can't help but care. Like when the Angeles video showed up all the Destial shippers came out (no pun intended) and ruined it with all their Destial comments. I'm sorry but I don't sail that ship.

I mean no offense to anyone that ships Destial.
                      I don't sail that ship either. slash is definitely not my thing, except for the cases where the characters are actually gay and are a couple...and don't get me started on RL slash..what are people thinking? Or any kind of RL shipping.

But that doesn't bother me : many of my friends are slashers and if they put up with my endless RA thunking...I have to be tolerant as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't sail that ship either. slash is definitely not my thing, except for the cases where the characters are actually gay and are a couple...
                        Oh, I totally agree.

and don't get me started on RL slash..what are people thinking? Or any kind of RL shipping.
                        God, I wish I knew!

But that doesn't bother me : many of my friends are slashers and if they put up with my endless RA thunking...I have to be tolerant as well.
                        Quite right. Quite right.

WOW, my responses are short.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, I totally agree.

God, I wish I knew!

Quite right. Quite right.

WOW, my responses are short.
                          But good ones. It's always nice to chat with you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Loved the video of Jensen singing! Besides his talent, he really seems to enjoy it too, so much enthusiasm which makes it even better.

Comment

But good ones. It's always nice to chat with you.
                              And it's always nice chatting with you as well!

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                              Loved the video of Jensen singing! Besides his talent, he really seems to enjoy it too, so much enthusiasm which makes it even better.
                              He's much more extroverted than he used to be. That's for sure.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge # 68 was Spring, and try something new or something you dislike.

raduzhok

This was new for me since I haven't used the ani in this program. Not sure I like it, but you said spring, and new, and well, this is the best I can do

JadedWraith

precuts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X