Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to repost this for reasons...

Spoiler:

...thunk you for capturing this moment, Jen. You are THE BEST!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #66

I have had a very stressful [although nothing 'bad'] past couple of days and the week ahead is not looking any better. So this week's challenge is all about FUN and HAPPY. Whether it is confetti, balloons, tiny hamsters or dancing cats and canines, whatever makes you HAPPY, makes you SMILE or is just plain FUN to look at, make it!!!

entries due to me by noon your time, Monday March 9th.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Had to repost this for reasons...

Spoiler:

...thunk you for capturing this moment, Jen. You are THE BEST!!!
        Glad you like
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          Glad you like
          Oh, I like! I like very much!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi everyone, just stopping by to say sorry for being so inactive, and also I BROUGHT TICKETS TO THE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE 6 CONVENTION! Which means in about 11 weeks I'll be meeting J2 in Sydney. I'm so excited!

Also, loving this season. Happy to say I finally brought myself a TV and watched every episode (except No Place Like Home - long story) this year. Can't wait for SPN to be back on!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
              Hi everyone, just stopping by to say sorry for being so inactive, and also I BROUGHT TICKETS TO THE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE 6 CONVENTION! Which means in about 11 weeks I'll be meeting J2 in Sydney. I'm so excited!

Also, loving this season. Happy to say I finally brought myself a TV and watched every episode (except No Place Like Home - long story) this year. Can't wait for SPN to be back on!
              HI! Sounds like you have some pretty good reasons for being "inactive". I'm jealous that you're gonna meet the boys. Happy you bought a tv!!! And what a way to christen it too!

I hope you do get to watch NPLH eventually. It is a great episode...IMHO.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                I hope you do get to watch NPLH eventually. It is a great episode...IMHO.
                As soon as I find a spare hour and internet data I will probably watch it online. If not, I will see it when season 10 comes out on DVD.

And yeah, really excited about meeting Jared and Jensen. I never thought they'd come to Australia again, but they did and right at the time I can afford to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
                  As soon as I find a spare hour and internet data I will probably watch it online. If not, I will see it when season 10 comes out on DVD.
                  Good enough!

And yeah, really excited about meeting Jared and Jensen. I never thought they'd come to Australia again, but they did and right at the time I can afford to go!
                  So happy for you! The boys have been as close as one state away from me a couple of times but I just can't afford to go. Maybe someday.

Oh, and I love your siggy!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I have an entry for the "Fun" challenge...

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

^that's adorable, RiG!
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        ^that's adorable, RiG!
                        Thank you! I've kind a been in an SGA mood of late. Been rereading my old SGA RPG and that put me in the mood to watch SGA which put me in the mood to make an SGA sig. I'm surprised by how much I still love that show! ...And Rodney!

Also, been watching David's Minecraft videos on Youtube, he plays with his son, Baz. David is hilarious in them!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I am posting this super early because I am leaving on a road trip in 20 minutes to go see my mom! Big thanks to Dragongirl, she is going to be hosting the new challenge this week for me and she will be posting it in a few hours. See you all next week!!
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge 66 was all about whatever makes you Happy!!

Raduzhok
                          Spoiler:

Slizzie1986

RodneyisGodne
                          y

DellRuby
                          Spoiler:

Dragongirl
                          sigpic

Comment

HA! Love the Rodney sig from DellRuby...Bing tiddle tiddle bong...love that scene!

All the entries are great!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge #67

As Copter said I am running the challenge this week while she is out of town. This weeks challenge is Non Disney/Pixar animation movies. Dreamworks, Don Bluth whatever as long as it is not Disney. That is it simple and sweet.

All entries need to be sent to me by Mon March 16th by noon my time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #67 addendum

If there is anyone are having issues with the non-Disney/Pixar animation challenge a second challenge is being added. The second challenge is Animals. Wild, domesticated, furry, feathered, scaly, creepy and crawly.

Send all entries to me by Noon Mon March 16.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X